Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
I placed my order on the 16th of June and I still have not received it. After contacting on the 25th and being told a replacement will be sent out that day and still nothing has arrived. Not even an update or apology. Shocking
Issue with purchase. Called spoke to someone who agreed with my issue and was promised a call back. No call back no response to three emails Also no one answers the phone.

Expect a lame excuse about COVID-19 to be the reason but took my money quick enough though.
First time I have used Slim's. Unfortunately their delivery partner APC has lost my package and having informed Slim's I've had no response on update. Now looms like I will have to use PayPal resolution centre to get a refund. I understand parcels can go missing, but the lack of customer support is very disappointing.
It has been over 10 days now since I first tried to create an account and place an order on their e-shop, but their web-page is unresponsive. To be exact, their e-mail confirmation is not sending any e-mails. Moreover, their "Contact us" form does not accept any submissions.
Drying towels scratched my car; washed with bio ; still scratched!!!!!!!!
Hi, thanks for your review. If you could get in touch with us at marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk and let us know what towel you had an issue with we would be happy to help.
Many Thanks, The Slim's Team
Ordered items on the 29th May and received a text message from courier telling me my items would be delivered on the 2nd June between 10:00-14:00. I received nothing. Notified Slims of non-delivery the following day and every day thereafter up until the 9th June with and got absolutely nowhere. They promised to phone back on numerous occasions, and these quickly became broken promises, They blame the courier, but my contract is with Slims not the courier. I have contacted my bank and have asked for a chargeback, failing that it is my intention to take them to the small claims court, i will not let it lie. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Tried to order product that was in stock after sending in new trade account forms ...to be told you cant have any of the items in stock as they are reserved for existing clients !!
Perfect sales prevention and business growth response! Appalled at response to what was going to be a new account for you.
Sean Adams - Silverpoint Limited
Only ordered a single item . Value was £1.35. However postage was £5!
Awful customer service.
Awful customer service.
I haven't received my order a week after ordering wasn't expecting fast delivery but have emailed to ask about my order and still awaiting a reply I did email Friday morning so hopefully will get a reply on Monday but as a first time customer I have to say so far I am disappointed with the lack of communication
I ordered an scangrip light which when I opened it the seal on the box was broken. The light it's self looked second hand with marks and bits of fluff on it. I must say I felt very disappointed that a professional company would have left this happen.
The products are excellent. The way it was delivered was a bit poor to be honest. 3 items which would have fit all in the same box came in 3 different boxes.

I had the first 2 delivered on one day with a receipt showing all. Had to call up and find out that they sent them out separately which would have cost them more in money for post and packaging so yep. It also said next business day delivery for orders over an amount which I surpassed and I waited longer.

Other then that, the products are perfect.
Thank you for your review. We are currently experiencing huge numbers of orders whilst working with a reduced number of staff due to COVID-19.

Due to this its taking us a little longer to process orders, our priority is keeping our staff safe, which I am sure you will understand. We have tried to highlight this on the website as much as possible to manage expectations around next day delivery.

Also due to the high level of orders our stock levels are fluctuating more than normal. So sometimes its easier and quicker for us to send your order out from a few of our different branches, as opposed to sending it all into one place and then dispatching your order (which would take more time and delay your order further).

Many Thanks
Slim's
Awful !,, paid for next day delivery 4 days later still not received item
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Like all businesses we are experiencing unprecedented difficulties not seen in the 63 years we have been established.

I am sorry that your order took longer than expected to arrive but our amazingly committed staff’s safety is our priority and the social distancing laws are being strictly abided to which is slowing down some of our processes.

Our dedicated couriers are also doing an incredible job delivering our parcels and in most areas are managing to do this almost as quickly as normal but in some areas I know they are struggling with staff but still continue to deliver a quick service for which we applaud them.

We cannot guarantee next day delivery at the moment but will continue to do our best to get your products to you efficiently if you place an order again in the future.

Thanks Andrew Moring, Slim’s Marketing Director
I didn’t received my order and nobody answered my email. I thought I going to
Get my order next day. I waited all day without luck. I don’t know what is going on. I am not very happy with my first experience with slim’s .

Thanks Andrew Moring, Slim’s Marketing Director
Difficult to review products that have still to be delivered 5 days after order placed. Should have used Amazon.

Thanks Andrew Moring, Slim’s Marketing Director
Very long delivery time after I selected “next day” at checkout. Took over a week!

Thanks Andrew Moring, Slim’s Marketing Director
It hasn’t arrived yet the parcel company you use are rubbish was out or delivery and didn’t turn up. Next day 2 vans drove past my house emailed to see where the parcel was thay said it wasn’t sent out.not happy
Made phone call to number from the website that was marked as adress from Enfield branch that I took from SLIMS Enfield Google map search. Wonted to get some information on DAS 6 PRO that I intended to purchase. Was told they can send me by post next day but althoug I live in Watford and it's about 35-40 minute drive I decided to come to store and have look, have feel in my hand and maybe to buy some other stuff. Lady told me over the phone yes that's perfectly fine. On arrival I hit closed door with information that store is closed for public. Managed to get to talk to some of the staff who told me that numberI I called from their website is actually from Coventry. Have to made my purchase over the phone without being able to go to the store and see other stuff they have. Ok understandable with situation that's going on althoug I was feeling frustrated for not being told about that and wasted my journey to Enfield. After I purchase DAS 6 power + I was left with product that was I believe good but box that was not factory sealed but was open and damaged, sander/polisher was dirty that made me believe they sold me product that someone returned or else. It was already late when I arrived around 4pm and they closed soon after I made my purchase so couldn't make complain. I honestly expected better from company with such good reviews and that actually prompt me to come to the store personally. I genuinely feel disappointed.
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,706 reviews