Sleeps12.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleeps12.com
Read Sleeps12.com Reviews

About Sleeps12.com:

We work hard at Sleeps 12 to make sure your stay is the best ever. Come and spend time at our beautiful big cottages and houses; perfect for large group holidays, celebrations, hen weekends and corporate team building breaks or hospitality.

It’s all about having a relaxing time in gorgeous surroundings – time to unwind, to be together and make wonderful memories. Our big holiday houses aren’t just places to stay, they’re places to enjoy.

Tell us how Sleeps12.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We have used Sleeps 12 on seven occasions as venues for our annual family holiday (ages 3 to 75) and are already booked for 2020. Every aspect of dealing with this company including the standard of the accommodation and the facilities provided are of the highest standard and quality. What is also evident is the company does not sit back on its laurels but continues to invest in and improve its properties. Highly recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback, we do love it when our guests return year on year.
A wonderful, professional service, very swift response to all of my enquiries. Would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we really appreciate it.
We have booked an amazing property through Sleeps12 for my husbands 40th. Sadly we have had to rearrange due to Covid19 and they have gone above and beyond to accommodate us rebooking for next year. Very grateful as they have done more than was required contractually. Very impressed. We look forward to our stay next year. Thank you Sleeps12.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, it really is very much appreciated.
Oh my could not have hoped for a more helpful and informative company. Nothing has been too much for them and they have replied almost instantly to any questions that I have had.
They have been particularly helpful in the moving of my daughters hen weekend to next year due to the Coronavirus and have help us at every turn. Thank you Jessica and everyone else XX
Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave this review it really means a lot to us.
Excellent service right from the very start! Response time is incredible! I had a holiday booked for June but due to the Corona Virus it now won’t go ahead, Jessica was amazing and within 2 emails I am booked for next year in another one of their amazing places! I have never been so pleased with customer service. Thank you, I was dreading having to deal with this but I shouldn’t have worried. You are fantastic! I will definitely use you again!
Thank you Kayleigh that really means a lot at this stressful time!!
We booked Sleeps12 for a 30th birthday party a few years ago and had the best time - the accommodation was absolutely perfect, we could not fault one aspect and all our friends were incredibly impressed.
This led to us booking a family weekend to celebrate my Mum's 65th birthday this year, however due to COVID-19 it could not happen. Once again the Sleeps12 team did not disappoint - they contacted us to keep us informed and their communication was spot on. They listened to our requirements and acted on them perfectly and in a very timely manner too - I have been so impressed!
I look forward to booking with Sleeps12 again in the future - biggest thanks to all the team.
Thank you Jodie, hopefully we will be able to accommodate you on another occasion. Take care.
What a wonderful way to spend the last week before the government stopped all unnecessary travel. A family holiday at Pound Farm, our family was 10 people ranged from 6 years to 89 years old and there was something for everyone, We were confined to the house for obvious corona virus reasons yet all enjoyed ourselves. The beautiful and warm private swimming pool plus the hot tub, sauna, games room, swings, books, music, climbing ropes and barbecue if required. A lovely big kitchen with all the equipment you could need. We even did all our washing so as not to have loads to do when we arrived home. The bedrooms were a high standard, larger than average all with beautiful suites, showers, soft white robes, toiletries and TVs. Plenty of room in the boot room for outdoor coats, even a wine fridge. A big pantry, a wood store for a lovely fire in the lounge a superb dinning room with a long table which seated us all plus room for more. Fresh flowers and a home made cake on our arrival from the owners who couldn't be more helpful. We can highly recommend Pound Farm, worth every penny paid. We hope to stay there again when the terrible times we are all going through are over.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, I will pass this onto the owners they will be so please. Take care.
Very easy to use website and easy to book holidays through.
Very helpful whenever I called and easy to make payments to online.
Will use them again!
Thank you.
Sleeps12 website accurately describes the 'cottage beyond' and gives a lot of useful information about the accommodation and surrounding area. The staff I spoke to on the phone were equally as helpful and knowledgeable.
Very helpful on phone,pleased with property would use sleeps 12 again
Thank you.
I was satisfied with the polite service i received from sleeps 12. I did sometimes get the answer machine during office hours, but usually got a call back quite swiftly. We will be back, thankyou.
Thank you. We are a small business so often on the other line, but will always get back to everyone who leaves a message.
The team were brilliant at answering calls and prompt replies to emails when we are worried about our holiday being affected by covid 19!
The house we stayed in was just like the photos and we loved every minute! Nothing was too much hassle for the team thank you so much we will definitely be back :)
Thank you Gemma for leaving such a lovely review, we hope you are staying safe.
It is with a very heavy heart that I write this review. We have used Sleeps12 on many occasions spending several thousands of pounds with them. Fortunately we have have never had cause to complain before or indeed have they ever had to take issue with us.
We booked The Granary at Quantock Lakes, Nether Stowey for a hen party of 24 individuals for the weekend 20/3/20.
On 16/3/20 after the Government put in to place new guidelines relating to the Coronavirus Pandemic around social distancing and restrictions on gatherings of friends and family, we contacted S12 for an update. They eventually responded stating business as usual and that the property would be cleaned for us. This advice was given in the full knowledge that we were a group of individuals travelling from all corners of the UK including London where cases of Covid 19 were particularly increasing daily.
The property owners provided the same BAU advice.
We tried to explain to both businesses the Government official numbers around potential infection rates whereby one person could unwittingly infect up to 400 people in one month, multiply this 24 we could be causing concern for up to 9600 others. How is this protecting our NHS?
S12 and Quantock Lakes appeared to have no regard for our safety, that of their staff, property owners or local residents.
We continued to contact S12 and Quantock Lakes daily to check for updates given the increasing gravity of the pandemic situation but advice remained the same; BAU and also adding that we could all self isolate together and enjoy the swimming pool. S12 also tried to deflect any discussion by saying that they struggled to get hold of the property owners and also incorrectly stated that our contract was with Quantock Lakes.
On 19/3/20 the property owner advised that the possibility of postponement was highly unlikely due to their wedding event business taking priority. Given the enhanced social distancing measures put in place by the Government on 19/3/20 our Group took the brave decision to not proceed with the weekend despite no offer of a gesture of goodwill, refund or genuine postponement by S12.
In the four days leading up to our stay and the fast developing pandemic, Sleeps 12 at no point proactively contacted us, showed any concern for our safety, that of others or indeed the NHS (#stayhomesavelives). Their priority was to make sure our weekend remained available so that they could keep our money and carry on ‘Business as Usual‘. By keeping the weekend available, our insurance will not pay out.
I am further shocked and horrified to see that today, Sleeps12 are advertising holiday home breaks with incentives commencing tomorrow and for the whole current lockdown period. This includes The Granary at Quantock Lakes.
I have never used a review forum to express dissatisfaction before but Sleeps 12 have completely failed to act in a responsible way or address our safety concerns.
I have lost all confidence in Sleeps12, a company that openly encourages large group holiday stays and displays complete disregard for social distancing measures in this time of National Emergency should not be trusted in way whatsoever. Plenty of Businesses (other Premium Holiday House companies) are acting responsibly despite the potential financial impact and it only those companies that deserve to thrive when this is all over.
Dear Jane. We are very sympathetic to everyone who is losing out because of this dreadful virus. It is very unfortunate that during the first week of this very unusual situation you found yourself without the necessary travel insurance which was required for your stay. I can understand you being angry at yourself for not having put this in place. However I do not take kindly to this anger being directed at me, my staff or my owners. The owners very kindly and as a goodwill gesture offered you an alternative date. Instead of accepting this gesture you threatened them with bad reviews from you and all of your friends unless they gave you a full refund. This was not taken kindly and the offer of a reschedule was revoked.
I have to say I have rarely if ever been treated in such a shoddy or dishonest way.
To hold clients liable for the full cost even 6 months in advance is draconian and not in line with industry norms.
Not only that, the provisional “offer,” in writing, of a date change was abruptly withdrawn just a week later with no explanation. We are seasoned large group rental clients and let out property ourselves ( please note all *our* clients have been given the choice of dates in 2021 at no additional cost). Very badly played, Sleeps12.com. Not the way I wanted to remember a unique family occasion.
At sleeps12 we are actively trying to accommodate those with bookings in April and May, the ones that are imminently effected by our unusual situation. We feel this is the fairest way forward. We are happy to look at bookings in August eventually, but feel it would be selfish to not give the early dates priority.
Our family of 16 were due to stay at one of the properties during lock down and sleeps12.Com and the owners sorted our query out very quickly and professionally . Thank you for sorting this so efficiently at such a difficult time for everyone. We can't wait to come and stay once the lock down has ended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. It really is a very difficult time for us all. Take Care.
Good communication and a clean and fully appointed property. All went really well and we had a great weekend.
Thank you.
Great party house! Bedrooms lovely and everyone had their own bathrooms.  Well equipped for cooking for 12 of us.  Highly recommend
Thank you.
Excellent service,Excellent accommodation,Excellent all round
Have used sleeps12.com a few time’s now and have always been very pleased
Thank you.
A lovely clean spacious house in a beautiful setting. I would definitely recommend this property.
Thank you for review, we are so pleased you enjoyed Whitehaven in Gloucestershire.
A fantastic company. We have used them many times and each time their service has been excellent - and their prices very reasonable. All of the properties seem to be well researched and of an excellent quality so you always know what you are going to get - unlike a lot of their competitors! Highly recommended
Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we really do appreciate it.
Sleeps12.com is rated 4.91 based on 411 reviews