Sleeps12.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sleeps12.com

Tell us how Sleeps12.com made you happy

"We recently used sleeps.com to book a property for a family get together so all ages. The whole booking process what easy and efficient. Would definitely use again."
"Used Sleeps12 on many occasions over last few years to enjoy a mid week break with several friends. Never been let down yet."
"Sleeps 12 is an excellent luxurious place to stay. My family and I will certainly be back again"
"Sleeps12 was really straight forward to use when making a booking and just as easy to get in touch with someone when advice was needed."
"We had a great long weekend at The Shires, Yarcombe. We were the first people to rent the property and the owners live right next door and were able to address any teething problems. Becky Jam did the catering on the Saturday very relaxed excellent food. Highly recommend."
"Everything it says on the site. We haven’t been disappointed with any of the properties."
"Excellent communication. Reminders for payment were a bit premature and slightly annoying but do understand a group sharing the price needs time...we weren’t.....we were the sole payees but absolutely worth every penny for special occasion get together at The Benches. All in all excellent!"
"Very helpful we had a wonderful holiday, the place was ideal, for all of us 3 generations . Sleeps 12 were very helpful, any questions were answered , very friendly people to deal with."
"I slept at the granary on the 1st of March for my 18th birthday there was about 16 of us who stayed in the house everyone loved the house the service I got was really good and I would 100% go back , the house look exactly like the pictures if anything it was bigger ! I was just overwhelmed about everything and really enjoyed my birthday and I am more than happy that I picked this place thank you"
"Have used sleeps12.com 3 times and already booked for a 4th time they are absolutely amazing excellent accommodation, clean well worth a trip and great for family and friends to spend quality time together."
"Process of booking was easy and property lived up to all our expectations. I would recommend this to a friend."
"All a good expierence, property was amazing"
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Had a few questions and they were answered quickly and satisfactorily. Definitely use them again."
"Fantastic stay Indoor pool amazing Pool table great Weekend with family just what we needed thank you"
"Great from start to finish. Lovely property."
"The first time I’ve booked through Sleeps12.com....It’s one of the most helpful holiday letting companies I’ve used over 45 years! Nothing was too much trouble and an answer was always given even if it meant a return phone call. Will definitely go through them again."
"Have only used them once but was extremely satisfied and would use again (if I could afford it!). You get what you pay for, worth it for a special occasion."
Thank you.
"Amazing properties and even better communication"
"Lovely house and would recommend to anyone"
"Great company lovely houses"
Sleeps12.com is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews