Sleeps12.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleeps12.com
Read Sleeps12.com Reviews

About Sleeps12.com:

We work hard at Sleeps 12 to make sure your stay is the best ever. Come and spend time at our beautiful big cottages and houses; perfect for large group holidays, celebrations, hen weekends and corporate team building breaks or hospitality.

It’s all about having a relaxing time in gorgeous surroundings – time to unwind, to be together and make wonderful memories. Our big holiday houses aren’t just places to stay, they’re places to enjoy.

Tell us how Sleeps12.com made you happy
We have used Sleeps 12 on seven occasions as venues for our annual family holiday (ages 3 to 75) and are already booked for 2020. Every aspect of dealing with this company including the standard of the accommodation and the facilities provided are of the highest standard and quality. What is also evident is the company does not sit back on its laurels but continues to invest in and improve its properties. Highly recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback, we do love it when our guests return year on year.
The service fro sleeps 12 has been brilliant from start to finish and the house was amazing will defiantly look at booking again in the future.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Coat Barn in Somerset and thank you for taking the time leave such a lovely review, it is very much appreciated.
My family and I spent a weekend in Ortus House celebrating my parents 60th wedding anniversary. It far exceeded our expectations! Mike the owner was very friendly and did a thorough introduction of the house. The facilities are superb and cater for all age ranges. We all enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools (in November!), the hot tub and steam room. It’s beautifully furnished, very comfortable, and in a superb location. It’s within walking distance to Lyndhurst and right in the centre of the New Forest. I hope we will have the chance to return.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we really do appreciate it.
Had a wonderful time at frog Street property Thank you for all your help with the booking you were very helpful Athena and group Xx👍😊
Thank you.
Good quality accomodation with a very easy to use booking system , very happy with the service.
Thank you.
Wonderful place for a family get together. All you need is there and more.
Thank you.
Everything lived up to expectations, and all the guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The owner met us on arrival and on departure to ensure we were happy with everything.
Thank you for leaving a review following your stay at Fuzzy Orchard in Somerset, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Always good customer service and the properties are of a very high standard
Thank you.
Had a lovely week at Roberside with family and friends. It was immaculately clean when we arrived and furnished to a very high standard. There was so much to do in spite of the weather with the Games Room, Hot Tub and board games getting plenty of use. So many bathrooms as well so no one was kept waiting! Riverside is in a beautiful location with plenty of options for country walks. We especially enjoyed a walk to the King Alfred pub where the staff were very accommodating and the food was outstanding. Will definitely be returning!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, we are so pleased you had a lovely time.
All very helpful from start to finish
Thank you.
I no longer write reviews or complete forms for companies with whom I deal, however Sleeps 12 will continue to attract my custom
Thank you, it really is very much appreciated.
We stayed at Millgrove house, which was fantastic. The house was immaculate, the pool was lovely and warm for October, great hot tub. To be honest we couldn't finf fault with anything. Age range 60+ down to new born.We had a superb week hopefully will return again. A perfect week to celebrate my 60th birthday and not forgetting that sleeps 12 customer service was brilliant. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, it really is very much appreciated and we are so pleased you had a lovely stay.
Fantastic customer service from Helen and Sarah. The accommodation was fabulous ‘Pitmaston house’. Thank you to all
Thank you, it was a pleasure to be able to help, I will also pass this on to Helen and Sarah.
Flossy Brook was probably one of the best self catering establishments I have seen. I was in tourism for twenty years & have had self catering holidays for over 50 years, so I feel qualified to give this opinion. The house was immaculate. The equipment very comprehensive & good quality. The welcome & information given by the owner was excellent. The house & swimming pool were incredibly warm & we went in November! I am usually reluctant to recommend places to friends & family as we all have different requirements but I am happy to unhesitatingly recommend Flossy Brook.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of Flossy Brook, I will make sure this gets back to the owner as she really does work hard and her attention to detail is faultless. Thank you.
Excellent service. And really easy to use web site. We were kept fully informed from the point of booking, and our security deposit was returned very promptly. What more could you ask for.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, it is very much appreciated.
Very user friendly website and easy to book. All information provided.
Thank you.
Fantastic place for a long weekend. Everything there. Swimming pool fantastic.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Foxcombe in Somerset. Thank you for leaving a lovely review.
An amazing stay!
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Pitmaston House in Worcester. Thank you for leaving your lovely review.
Very impressed with the service
Thank you.
We were 12 plus one infant and there was plenty of space for us all, for sleeping, cooking and eating, and just chilling. All rooms clean and comfortable, plenty of crockery and other kitchen equipment etc.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Walnut Arbour in Somerset. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I would be happy to book though you again. Good service.
Sleeps12.com is rated 4.93 based on 302 reviews