Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

Based on 286 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Dave
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Mike
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Jill
Once in a while you stumble across a company that exemplifies customer service. Skylight Blinds Direct is one such company. From the point of obtaining a quote it has been a pleasure dealing with this company who provided help/assistance above and beyond large companies putting them to shame. I had regular contact from them whilst building works were being undertaken but at no time did I ever feel pressured into a sale. There was an element of genuine sincerity asking about the building project taking place at our property and provided some technical advice regarding our proposed design to house a lantern blind. We eventually reached a point were we were ready to place an order and the lead time was only a couple of weeks. The item was delivered with a thank you note and three chocolate bars. A simple but nevertheless kind gesture which speaks volumes. At first the electrician and I were quite daunted about the installation particularly in our case because we had to build in situ on shelf below our lantern. Although it was a little bit fiddly (attributed to having to assemble off the ground), it was very straightforward. We encountered a couple of very minor issues but Skylight Blinds Direct returned my call almost straight away although to be honest, I should have probably read the instructions a bit more carefully. In summary, the blind looks amazing and have no hesitation in recommending this company. Brilliant!
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Thank you so much Brett that is lovely to hear and the blind looks great! please let us know if you need any more help/information etc Many thanks Naomi
Can't fault the customer service. Very efficient and helpful. My blind ratchet malfunctioned and I contacted Skylight. I was not aware it was still under guarantee and they sent me a replacement. Great service. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much. Anytime you need anything please do let us know!
Excellent service and very helpful. The blind is a perfect fit and works very well. Very good communications and timely delivery. I made an error in cutting one of the support angles to suit my lantern opening and Skylightblinds quickly sent me a replacement part free of charge which I was not expecting. Highly recommended.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Your blind looks fab!
Good Question. Highly Recommended
THanks so much
Extremely pleased with the quality of the blind and the fitter recommended by Skylight was great as well. Such a difference on the days where extremely sunny to control the heat and light at a touch of a button. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Thank you sooo much for taking the time to leave us a review! We would love to see some images/videos too if you don't mind?
Very helpful and satisfying service. The product are good in quality. I am happy.and recommend to others.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us
Used all the guidelines to order the right blinds, none fitted, and it cost me £20 for the pleasure…
Sorry to hear this please can you message customer services about this with your name and order number and we will look into this.
We were having difficulty in sourcing skylight blinds for our project which met the brief; quiet, discreet and wireless and then I stumbled across Skylight blinds Direct! From the point of first contact with Steve Burgess (very knowledgeable) to delivery and install it has been a pleasure dealing with this company. I had regular contact with them and was assisted with technical advice which has helped achieve the finish you can witness on the video. Once the item was delivered the installation was straightforward and easy; every component fitted together seamlessly like a jigsaw puzzle. In summary, the blinds look amazing and I have no hesitation in recommending this company. Brilliant and thanks again Skylight blinds Direct!
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Wow thank you so much Mr Guler. The Honeycomb OPENVIEW blinds look amazing in your kitchen and I will pass this on to all the team with a special mention to Steve!
Very helpful on the phone. It took just over a week from ordering until the blinds were dispatched to me, so about 10 days from order to arrival. Good quality items too. Recommended!
Perfect, Very good build quality.
Very quick delivery, well packaged and so easy to fit . Excellent all round
Delivered quickly and easy to fit
Very good quality blinds, very happy with them. Will be ordering more shortly. Delivery was fast to ireland.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Responsive and helpful. Helped me install over the phone with the help of a great YouTube animation
Superb customer service. Ordered two different sized blinds. Naomi was very helpful in helping to identify the blinds I need. Unfortunately upon receipt, it turned out that my windows were slightly irregular and needed slightly different sizing. Naomi and team responded immediately and ensured that I received the parts that I needed, and after a slight issue with the blind roll also replaced this promptly. Couldn't recommend more.
I had a slight issue with my installation of a blind ( Entirely my fault ) Naomi helped me with technical parts and parts turned around so quick.They were on hand on the phone to help out with any installation issues should they arise.i will definitely use Skylight Blinds again and would very highly recommend them to anyone needing any blinds in future. They are fantastic as I have dealt with supply companies for 33 years and very refreshing to know that there are Companys like them still around !!!!!! Thanks again Naomi another happy customer Ivan SE London.
Music to our ears. After sales service is our thing! We look forward to working with you in the future. Glad all sorted!
Very responsive and good service. Product works a treat.
Love the blind. Works perfectly once we worked out the installation process. Customer service and in particular Naomi was amazing. Very happy
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Looks fabulous! thank you so much for sharing. You should be able to eat comfortably at the table now without melting!
I found this company for the first time I used it .very helpful skylight Blinds Direct Particularly Naomi sales assistant. converted my measurements as I'm school lol I previously purchased two other blinds and equally first-class service within the product there was an easy step-by-step instructions how to install no problem very pleased with the products certainly recommend this company Very polite helpful thank you so much
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Very happy to see a happy customers face, thanks so much for sharing ! Please come back soon!
absolutely amazing blinds ,ordering was easy once i was told by you which my code was to order, thank you for the constant replies as I've searched for blinds for 2 months no one any help until i came to you for help , definitely would recommend you to family and friends and anyone reading this review. quality of build was top class and both blinds were fitted in ten mins thanks to your video. see photo's
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 17th March 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Great service starting with Steve the extremely helpful salesman, prompt delivery and great customer service from Naomi Came across a slight problem with fitting but after an email to Naomi this was quickly dealt with over the telephone Just had a cold frosty night and found the the blind really made a difference with keeping the cold out and the warmth in. All in all a great purchase. Many thanks to all 👍🏻😊😊
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Thanks so much Trevor we really appreciate your custom and we are glad that the zip LanternLITE is keeping the cold out.
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.75 based on 286 reviews