Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We are thrilled with the service and quality of our roof lantern blind, it was delivered much quicker than anticipated, very easy to install and Naomi was very helpful from the outset to installation and I will definitely be recommending Skylight blinds in the future.
Very professional and helpful from first contact. The blind is also of great quality - I've just installed it - looks good and functions well. I am happy to recommend this company to anyone.
I was after a roof lantern blind since we started our extension just to get ideas on design and costs and after several quotes I found skylight blinds to be one of the cheapest but still have good reviews. I had several questions about the product and someone would either contact me by phone or email to answer my questions promptly. The measuring and ordering was simple enough and the blind was due for delivery within 3 weeks. The product was straight forward enough but definitely required two people to install. There was an issue with the product initially as blind would not close fully but after a quick chat with Naomi, she was able to send an engineer out to investigate the issue after a couple of weeks. The engineers were unable to fix the issue as this was not an installation error and took the product back for adjustments. Within a couple of days with the engineer they offered to upgrade the cassette to a winding operation rather than a manual drag style and offered to install and fill in any gaps from the installation. My opening in 1.5mx2.5m and in the winter you can definitely feel a difference in how much warm air it is able to reflect back into the room, this has meant we were able to reduce the amount of underfloor heating required. Very happy with the product but especially happy with the aftercare to get the issue resolved. Excellent job.
Thanks James
so glad we sorted your problem out and thank you for your patience. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Extremely happy with products easy to put up and look amazing. Im extremely happy withbthis company and would recommend to friends and family.
We are so glad we came across your website. We needed a blind for the pod roof in our conservatory. Derek was a little unsure about cutting the blind himself but by following instructions he did a really good job. It has made a fantastic difference through the last 3 months (fitted it in October) best decision made by getting this blind.
AAh thank you. We are so glad you love your horizontal roof blind. Thank you for your feedback!
Once I'd worked out how to fit them, via telephone support - thank you - they worked very nicely.
blind arrived Christmas eve so could not put it up until the Friday very easy to fit but as it was so big I needed my wife to help me lift it into position once it was there everything went to plan really keeps out that cold draught in the evening I was getting fed up with the top of my head always getting a draught don't know how it will work in the summer but it should be perfect well worth the money and built to a good standard terry sparke
Excellent customer service who dealt with queries quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.
Excellent product. Very fast delivery (2 days from day ordered to delivery to the Republic of Ireland).
Excellent service. 100% recommended
Thanks so much Darren!
Can’t speak any highly of Sky Light Blinds in particular Naomi. Firstly the quality of the blackout blind I purchased was outstanding. I installed my blind incorrectly and was expecting a costly maintenance man to fix it. This was not the case, Naomi was able to explain to me the problem and I surprised myself by fixing it!! The electric lantern roof blind is the showcase of our living room now and we have all of friend and family in awe when we press the close button!!
So glad you like it! Thank you for the lovely review!
Blind comes exactly as described , company communication is excellent
Thank you Audrey!
Had a few issues with the install, however, all sorted when they came out to sort. Fantastic service
We are so glad you are happy with your blind. Thank you for your business and please come back again.
Amazing customer service and outstanding quality. highly recommended.
Thanks so much! Glad you have been happy with our service!
fantastic service good quality goods so friendly staff delivered in no time worth every penny
Excellent roof lantern blind. I got my builders to install it because it looked a bit tricky but as I watched them I think it would have been a piece of cake. I have noticed my orangery has been much cooler this summer and the glare reduction is a massive benefit as the TV was unwatchable before. This is a definate must for anyone with a large roof window and I don't know how I lived without it!
Quick delivery, great blinds.
Dealing with Naomi was a pleasure. Good quality product, Not too complicated for a DIY job. Naomi was quick to reply if I had any questions. After pairing the remote our 3.4m blind extends in under 45s providing a nice shade from the English sun.
So glad you like your blind! Looking forward to seeing your videos of it working with Alexa! Please give us a ring or drop us an email if you need any more information or help on your LanternLITE™ Zip Roof lantern blind.
The blind was delivered on time and came very well packaged. It is obviously made from very good quality materials and the metal parts are well finished in white. Following the instructions supplied and also watching the online video made the assembly process very straightforward, ditto with the programming of the remote control. It all works very smoothly and looks the part. There is some pinging of the cables when they are retracting into their boxes (pulling the blind closed) but it is not obtrusive and I was told it gets less with time when I checked to ask if it was normal I am very pleased with the blind and wish I had bought one before, it's really cosy at night time and will be great in the winter.
Wow
we love our Zip lantern LanternLITE™ blinds and we are so glad you do too! Thanks so much for this lovely review and great photos! Please let me know if you need anything else or any help in the future.
Skylight blinds are great value for your money, perfect workings great looks job well done
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews