Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Excellent customer service who dealt with queries quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.
Excellent product. Very fast delivery (2 days from day ordered to delivery to the Republic of Ireland).
Excellent service. 100% recommended
Thanks so much Darren!
Can’t speak any highly of Sky Light Blinds in particular Naomi. Firstly the quality of the blackout blind I purchased was outstanding. I installed my blind incorrectly and was expecting a costly maintenance man to fix it. This was not the case, Naomi was able to explain to me the problem and I surprised myself by fixing it!! The electric lantern roof blind is the showcase of our living room now and we have all of friend and family in awe when we press the close button!!
So glad you like it! Thank you for the lovely review!
Blind comes exactly as described , company communication is excellent
Thank you Audrey!
Had a few issues with the install, however, all sorted when they came out to sort. Fantastic service
We are so glad you are happy with your blind. Thank you for your business and please come back again.
Amazing customer service and outstanding quality. highly recommended.
Thanks so much! Glad you have been happy with our service!
fantastic service good quality goods so friendly staff delivered in no time worth every penny
Excellent roof lantern blind. I got my builders to install it because it looked a bit tricky but as I watched them I think it would have been a piece of cake. I have noticed my orangery has been much cooler this summer and the glare reduction is a massive benefit as the TV was unwatchable before. This is a definate must for anyone with a large roof window and I don't know how I lived without it!
Quick delivery, great blinds.
Dealing with Naomi was a pleasure. Good quality product, Not too complicated for a DIY job. Naomi was quick to reply if I had any questions. After pairing the remote our 3.4m blind extends in under 45s providing a nice shade from the English sun.
So glad you like your blind! Looking forward to seeing your videos of it working with Alexa! Please give us a ring or drop us an email if you need any more information or help on your LanternLITE™ Zip Roof lantern blind.
The blind was delivered on time and came very well packaged. It is obviously made from very good quality materials and the metal parts are well finished in white. Following the instructions supplied and also watching the online video made the assembly process very straightforward, ditto with the programming of the remote control. It all works very smoothly and looks the part. There is some pinging of the cables when they are retracting into their boxes (pulling the blind closed) but it is not obtrusive and I was told it gets less with time when I checked to ask if it was normal I am very pleased with the blind and wish I had bought one before, it's really cosy at night time and will be great in the winter.
Wow
we love our Zip lantern LanternLITE™ blinds and we are so glad you do too! Thanks so much for this lovely review and great photos! Please let me know if you need anything else or any help in the future.
Skylight blinds are great value for your money, perfect workings great looks job well done
Two skylight blinds just installed in our orangery. We couldn’t use the room at all last summer, and the heat from it was making the rest of the house too hot with the doors open. Now with the motorised blinds fitted we have control of the heat and light coming in, and the room is usable all year round. These blinds are easy to install if you are good at DIY and look lovely. Naomi was extremely helpful and was quick to respond to both email, phone and messages.
We are so happy that you are happy with your Honeycomb LanternLITE™ roof lantern blinds. They look fab and will give you the shading and thermal comfort that is needed in such a big orangery! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Please let us know if you need any advice, additional information or help.

Many thanks

The Team at Skylightblindsdirect
Great product, and extremely impressed with the level of support , I would recommend this company to any one and I would definitely use them again if another blind as reqd.
The products are good but unfortunately delivery was far too slow - 3 weeks exactly from time of order. Was looking for a suitable supplier for ongoing projects, however, this delivery service won't be sustainable unfortunately! - Also when trying to contact you for update, there was a message to say office was closed until 12th Aug?
The blind was delivered very quickly and the quality is 100%. I am very happy with my purchase and will be using this company again.
After a good look online we settled upon Skylight Blinds Direct who provided us with just what we were looking for at an acceptable price. Delivery was quicker than expected and we were kept informed by Naomi every step of the way. It's a two man job to fit the size of blind we ordered but once fitted is neat tidy and the solar option we went for works great. Now all we need is that voucher for a free holiday for two to Barbados!!!
We are so glad that you love your LanternLITE™ roof lantern blind. It looks fantastic in your orangery and I hope it is has giving you much needed shade during this bright and hot summer.
Please let us know if you need anything else or any help in the future!
Many thanks

The Team - Skylight Blinds Direct
I have ordered 4 different sets of replacement vertical blinds for 4 different rooms. I am so delighted with my purchase. The blinds are of a good quality and a competitive price. I received exactly what I ordered and the fit re length was perfect. They are very easy to order online and there is a great range of colours. When I phoned the company direct, they couldn't have been more helpful and courteous. An excellent service, excellent price and excellent delivery. I would mot hesitate to recommend this company.
Absolutely fantastic. I watched the video to see how to install these blinds and thought 'It can't be that simple' - so I expected some issues. How wrong can one man be, it really was that simple. 15 minutes to install 3 blinds, with no previous experience. Admittedly one of the screws is just turning in place but that's because I was too heavy handed. I thought the windows looked good before but they look fantastic now!
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.70 based on 128 reviews