Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Martin
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Mike
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Philip
More Photos & Videos
Great service...we sent the code from our window ...they told us the relevant blind to order.... Arrived within 10 days Very easy to fit with just 4 screws...and I am rubbish at DIY! the result is amazing.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Excellent large skylight blind which works perfectly and looks the part either open or closed. Staff very helpful and delivery was on time.
Fantastic company to work with, great communication from the start, I highly recommend them!
We had 3 skylight blinds done for one of our flats, we had a big choice in colours which was great. The blinds were easy to fit and they have blocked the light, allowing our tenants better sleep. :) We’ll definitely be ordering again, thank you!
Really happy with the blinds. Installation took me about 3 hours on my own - pretty straight forward. Really good communication with them throughout from order to delivery and they were helpful with a few installation queries too. Definitely recommended!
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Quality product which looks fantastic when installed. Sky Light Blinds Direct were very helpful from selecting the best blind to clarifying order at delivery.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Having realised my guests wouldn't appreciate being woken up at sunrise through their skylight, i ordered blind through Skylightblinds. Product arrived on time and when I hit a snap installing it, Naomi was immediately able to help - top notch customer service and what looks like a great product.
Lovely quality, best price online for the same item and I was really impressed with the delivery time... I’d spoken to a lovely staff member over the phone and explained our cat had broken it’s leg and was therefore cage-bound for 8 weeks.... his cage was located in the only place possible: under the skylight windows so the 36 degree heat we had was unbearable and beating in through the glass.... I was tired of re-sticking cardboard up so ordered the blinds and explained why and the delivery took nowhere near the 4 weeks they’d said it could - even during lockdown! Impressed and would definitely use these lovely people again!
Easy to create an order with prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Very happy and would recommend.
Top quality product and excellent customer service
We are very pleased with our blind and find it works in exactly the way we wanted. It keeps the direct sun out and still lets enough light in . It is really worth the investment.
Very pleased with our lockdown purchase with this company. Very nice to deal with. The lantern roof blind has transformed the room, making it much more useable. Not too bad to fit for a practical person, although it did need 3 people to get into place, not because of the weight, just big & awkward when built up.
Very happy, Thank you Skylight blinds 🙂
Really helpful staff & fantastic product
We ordered four blackout blinds and they are amazing. I called to ask about measurements as I was not sure if I had ordered the correct blinds and the service was wonderful. The response was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The delivery was quick and we now have three blacked out bedrooms - the quality is superb and the price was excellent too. I would thoroughly recommend this company and will be telling everyone about how fantastic they are.
My Keylite blind arrived today and was installed in minutes. Looks good and works beautifully; love it!

The item was shipped on time and a pre-delivery email received from the courier advising the expected delivery time. I did email the company to confirm shipping, and they were very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this item and supplier.
Absolutely delighted. Ordered Monday and they arrived on Thursday. I have Dakea windows and although other online suppliers had blinds with same code and size they told me they do not supply for Dakea windows. Skylight staff were so helpful on the telephone and their samples arrived speedily. The blinds were easy to fit, even for my husband who doesn’t believe in reading instructions until things go wrong! I can happily recommend both blinds and service received.
I bought 2 sets of roof blinds for my loft. Naomi really new what she was talking about and told me what I should order as my roof windows are really old. Reasonable price, very good quality blinds and super easy to fit. Very happy with this purchase and service.
The company provided advice and assistance to ensure the blinds we needed for our obsolete loft windows could be made by them despite not having the window details. They fit beautifully and have made our daughter's room look amazing - she is very pleased with the privacy she now has in her loft space. Thank you.
Having researched blinds for a pair of lantern lights I decided to contact Skylightblinds Direct.
I was not disappointed I immediately became aware I was dealing with a company that had my satisfaction at heart, my enquiries were dealt with immediately and efficiently, the ordering system was seamless and again quick and efficient, I was made aware of the lead times of my blinds which were very accurate. When the blinds arrived I was not disappointed, very good quality and plenty of information and instructions for their fitting. An excellent service and product all round.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th June 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Wow thanks so much Philip
this has made our day
it looks so cool in your orangery which must have been a help as yesterday was the hottest day ever
thanks for the lovely review!
I ordered two blackout blinds for Velux rooflights. They were delivered quickly; well within the quoted delivery time. They proved to be easy to fit and I am delighted with them. They look as if they were an integral part of the original window. I have already recommended the firm to my daughter.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Great products and fantastic service
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.76 based on 164 reviews