Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Dave
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Kai
Mark
Absolutely fantastic service! Quick delivery and great quality. See easy Order and fit. Would 100% order from you again
I cannot praise this company enough excellent customer service, less than half the price of velux very well made and a delivery time that amazed me . I have two old velux windows that no one could supply they arrived in under a week brilliant 😀😀
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Great Blinds and very good service from Skylightblinds Direct. I ordered two blinds for the same room and a multichannel remote. The blinds are very good. They take the glare and heat out of the sun while still allowing some light to come in the room.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 9th July 2021 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Looks fantastic thank you so much for sharing !
Excellent blinds
good aftersales service
Fast and Class, thanks for your help guys
Excellent service. Naomi is an asset to the company. Very helpful and polite.
The blinds perfect, completely black out and easy to fit after watching a quick YouTube video I had it up in 15 mins max so would recommend :)
I had been looking for blinds to fit in a skylight at my home since before Covid. No company wanted to help, I never had replies until Skylightblinds Direct. I emailed them and withing a few hours I had a reply with direct links to what I needed. I ordered these blinds and within a few days they arrived. Now installed extremely simple to anyone with even minimal D.I.Y skills, they looks fantastic and perform beyond expectations 99.99999% blackout. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Guys.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 11th June 2021
The customer service was great and the blind was exactly what we needed for our skylight. We would definitely use skylight blinds again
First time I have used Skylightblinds, Naomi was very informative from start to finish, my roof lantern blind arrived on the day we had agreed and very well packaged. The quality of the product was exceptional and fitting of the blind was very easy. Would highly recommend using this company if you’re looking for a lantern blind. Once again, thanks Naomi. Mark wallace
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th May 2021 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th May 2021 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th May 2021
From start to finish I have been extremely pleased with both the service and product quality I have received. I opted to fit this item myself and as a reasonably competent DIY’er I had some reservations about fitting my blind. The pre-sales help Naomi provided was excellent, with prompt and comprehensive responses to questions asked, backed up by easy to follow video clips. Great product - backed up by a helpful service and full support. 10/10!
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 27th May 2021 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Love my SkyFit motorised roof blind! Battery operated with remote control. Happy as Larry. Have already recommended this company to friends and family.
Helpful advice from customer services. Now been installed for about 1 years and continues to work well.
We were looking for a black out blind to fit an awkward lantern/dome style skylight, wasn't even sure it was possible. We have converted a room into play room and nap room for our new baby but the skylight was not only heating the room up dramatically but was not helping our baby understand that dark times are for sleep and light times for play. All 4 sides of the port are not equal so I was very worried about spending the money based on my measurements but with the handy videos and help directly from Naomi I felt very confident. The blind has arrived and the fitting was so easy, it is not as snug as some other peoples i'm sure but that is because our dimensions aren't square. None the less thank you and a fantastic service.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Wow so glad you like our Skyfit blinds! We love the photos and are so happy they work so well for you.
Very happy with the blinds and quick delivery service. Blinds operate as advertised. Bought three and had an issue with one that was replaced without an issue.
Superb service from this Company. The blind fabric was also great. So quick on delivery and very well packed for transit. Will certainly use this Company again.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Prompt, efficient service. Good quality blind.
The Skylightblinds team were friendly and helpful, delivery was quick. The lantern lite, honeycomb, remote operated, battery powered with solar charge is a nice piece of kit. It looks really good and works as good as it should. I fitted it by myself with just a little assistance lifting it into place, [3mtr x 1-5mtr]. We are very pleased with the result and would be happy to recommend the company and the product.
Thanks Julian I am glad you love your roof lantern blind. I know you will instantly feel the benefits of having this fantastic product. We would love to see some photos or videos if you would not mind adding them to your review? Have a lovely day.
Customer service from Naomi has been excellent. Very pleased with the blinds. Only down side is, the pole we also ordered to open& close blinds as well as the window, is not effective in opening the window. We will have to adapt it in order to make it work.
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.78 based on 217 reviews