Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct

About Skylightblinds Direct: Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy

Gillian
"My future son in law works for a blind company and they were baffled what to put in our windows, due to the slight bevel. After emailing your company, you told me exactly what to order and they fit like a glove. Thank you"
"Complete blackout and such easy fitting exactly what my mum wanted!"
"Unbelievably easy to fit even to our quirky French cottage."
"I ordered 4 blinds for my skylights in my kitchen and received 3 right ones and one that was incorrectly boxed. I contacted skylight blinds and they arranged for a new one to be sent out. I used webchat as it was easier than waiting on the phone. Overall quite happy with the price and service."
"Ordered with ease, delivered when expected and simple to fit and the product is cheaper and as good as other more well known brands Basically just what I hoped for. Will absolutely order from them again cannot recomend enough."
"Delivery is quick, the blinds are well-packaged and good quality. Best of all, they take very little time to fit and I had installed my new blinds (2 of them) within 20 - 30 minutes."
"Instructions suck. Great blind."
"I ordered two blinds, price was good compared to other online retailers, material is good. However one of the blinds seems to have a crease at the edge and does not close right to the end. I have sent an email to the company few days ago but have not received a response. Hopefully they will get back to me."
"Just what I needed. Thank you"
"Service was good, communications clear and our skylight blinds were delivered promptly and well packaged. The blinds were of excellent quality and were extremely easy to fit in our new Velux windows. I would definitely recommend on service, quality and value for money."
"Simple to fit with only 4 screws to put in. Worked a treat, Very pleased with the product so far."
"Small hole in the blind, but other than that was easy to fit"
"Very helpful initial advice on the 'phone; thereafter easy to place online order. Received well-packaged product within published service level. Delighted with excellent blind for new Fakro rooflight."
"Very helpful in sourcing the correct type of blind for me, saving me money by avoiding the extra cost of bespoke blinds. Advisor was very quick to respond and advise and take me through the process over the phone. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Fast delivery value for money and very responsive to a query I had."
"I have had the blinds for nearly two months now and they are working without any hitches. They were easy to put up. They are sturdier than the proprietary ones we had previously and I am hopeful they will last longer. They are effective black outs."
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and a quality product."
"Delivery was prompt and the blind was easy to fit."
"Easy to fit and good quality."
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and very good quality product. Delighted with my purchase"
"Naomi has been great and i think has felt my fustration , i have had to return the blind 3 times for various faults. the recent fix saw the blind returned which i duly fitted as instructed but on the first operation one of the black lugs (Blind Guiders) popped off and it makes a strange vibration on retraction but it works and ive decided to put up with it as i need my sleep :0(. As mentioned at the beginnng of my review and the reason for my review rating Naomi has been great in trying to get this matter resolved but sadly let down by the mfr"
"Arrived quickly, items good quality. Highly recommended!"
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.59 based on 68 reviews