Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Martin
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Very pleased with the blind, makes the room warmer. I thought the instructions could have been better. For example, it did not say anywhere about turning the pole to lock it on the catch for manual operating blinds. Job for a experienced DIY person!
Very helpful.
Fantastic quality sky-light blinds which were very easy to install. Extremely happy with purchase and would highly recommend.
Great service, great support and the easiest blinds to fit, arrived in great packaging with easy to follow instructions, took less than 25 minutes to fit 2x blinds.
Good quality product and exactly as described. The item arrived earlier than the predicted date, well packed and sealed. The delivery time was especially impressive considering it was over the Christmas and New Year holiday period and in the middle of COVID restrictions.
The skylight lantern blind is a fantastic product. Covering the conservatory roof, as well as controlling the temperature it has turned it into a viable bedroom if needed. It works well and being so big (3.5x2.5) looks a bit like a James Bond movie when it opens and closes.
I was also very impressed with their customer service. As a DIY amateur the size of the blind made it challenging but their advice and support was perfect. Thank you.
Excellent service, quality product, easy to fit with good instructions. Would recommend Skylight Blinds Direct and would have no hesitation in using this company again. Thank you.
The customer service was excellent every thing explained and easy to understand instructions were supplied. The installation was easy taking 2 off us about 1.5 hrs . Had a problem with the battery pack but this was replaced in a few days excellent customer care nothing was to much trouble. Would highly recommend them
Perfect product and excellent service.
Very helpful staff, and good quality
Prompt delivery excellently packed. Very helpful when we had a minor problem.
The blind in 2 sections works very well, there is no blind sag as pleats are smaller
Nice customer service and our blinds are working great :)
Excellent customer service. Initial issue with blind that fitters quickly resolved with minimal inconvenience. Would definitely recommend Skylightblinds where I'm really happy with my blind.
Exceptional Customer service and a great product. Lots of help making sure I got the right blind and then helping me fit it. Especially for pointing out that I was trying to fit it the wrong way round!
I wish I'd found them in March when I needed the blind. Very helpful staff and quick service.
I found the fitting of the mains powered zip blind has enhanced my enjoyment and extended the use of my Orangery as there were times when the sun was overhead the heat was unbearable. After fitting the blind it has made the room useable throughout the day and has the added benefit of eliminating the glare on the TV. I’ve also found it keeps the room warmer on colder days when the heat from the central heating would rise into the lantern. I would thoroughly recommend this product to anyone experiencing the similar problems.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Wow Mike thank you so much for sharing
the blind looks fantastic and I am so glad your room is no useable! Thanks so much for sharing.
Brilliant. What more can I say. Helpful staff. Fast delivery. Easy to fit.
Brilliant product and service.
Great company to deal with
Great service...we sent the code from our window ...they told us the relevant blind to order.... Arrived within 10 days Very easy to fit with just 4 screws...and I am rubbish at DIY! the result is amazing.
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Excellent large skylight blind which works perfectly and looks the part either open or closed. Staff very helpful and delivery was on time.
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.77 based on 182 reviews