Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Skylightblinds Direct

About Skylightblinds Direct: Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

How would you rate Skylightblinds Direct ?

"Complete blackout and such easy fitting exactly what my mum wanted!"
"Unbelievably easy to fit even to our quirky French cottage."
"The skylight blind we ordered was so easy to install. Would highly recommend skylightblinds direct"
"Delivery was prompt and the blind was easy to fit."
"Easy to fit and good quality."
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and very good quality product. Delighted with my purchase"
"Naomi has been great and i think has felt my fustration , i have had to return the blind 3 times for various faults. the recent fix saw the blind returned which i duly fitted as instructed but on the first operation one of the black lugs (Blind Guiders) popped off and it makes a strange vibration on retraction but it works and ive decided to put up with it as i need my sleep :0(. As mentioned at the beginnng of my review and the reason for my review rating Naomi has been great in trying to get this matter resolved but sadly let down by the mfr"
"Arrived quickly, items good quality. Highly recommended!"
"Overall very happy. Delivery was delayed by 24hours but communication was good. I bought two electric velux blinds and both boxes were damaged, but the blinds themselves were perfect. I would buy again."
"The main problem was and still is a wrinkling of the blind edges when raising and lowering"
"Delighted with the service received, blinds arrived within 24hours and they were so easy to install."
"The blinds are good blinds and very happy with them ect but the delivery was abit miss leading as it says 3-5 working days and I waited over 14days .."
"Good blinds and good service. I made a mistake with my order and they were very willing to rectify things for me."
"Complete blackout and such easy fitting exactly what my mum wanted!"
thank you for sharing - glad you like it!
"Very impressed with the service, very quick delivery, product was very goo quality."
"The instructions were poor, the blinds were hard to fit, and I ended up damaging the frame. I've now had to replace the windows."
"Bought a skylight blind for our Optilight window. It's almost blackout but lets in a small amount of light where the seal on the bottom of the blind is too short. Overall great time for delivery, very good functional blind but not outstanding quality."
"good to deal with and although the blind did take a few weeks to be made and delivered it was easy to fit and as all the hallmarks of a well made quality product."
"Excellent service with rapid delivery to meet our deadline.Blinds fitted velux windows exactly but top adhesive fixing was not satisfactory."
"The process of ordering the blinds was very straightforward."
"Very easy to fit and look great - thank you !!"
"Really helpful customer service and blinds very easy to fit."
"Excellent service and great product"
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.57 based on 53 reviews