Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

Based on 323 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Skylightblinds Direct Reviews

About Skylightblinds Direct:

Here at Skylightblinds Direct we are the EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD.

Having manufactured blinds for 10 years and selling blinds online for over 15 years we have honed all of our resources into becoming the go to company, the “Experts” in everything Skylight Blinds related. Our dedicated factory manufactures our own brand blinds so suit all window makes and models. These include VELUX ®, Keylite ®, Dakstra ®, Fakro ® and Roto ® blinds to name but a few.

WE MOVE WITH THE TIMES! As technology and window fashions have changed so have we and we also now cater for windows with White frames and also hard to reach windows that require motorised solar powered roof blinds. Not to mention our new motorised horizontal skylight blinds that fit large expanses of glass such as Lantern windows.

Our blinds are made right here in the UK. Our dedicated factory manufactures up to 1000 skylight blinds per day and adhers to the strictest testing and quality control.

FREE 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! Every blind on our site comes with a fully comprehensive 3 year guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.

FREE SAMPLES, as many as you require! If you are unsure of the colour or texture of the blind why not take advantage of our free service?

Tell us how Skylightblinds Direct made you happy
Once in a while you stumble across a company that exemplifies customer service. Skylight Blinds Direct is one such company. From the point of obtaining a quote it has been a pleasure dealing with this company who provided help/assistance above and beyond large companies putting them to shame. I had regular contact from them whilst building works were being undertaken but at no time did I ever feel pressured into a sale. There was an element of genuine sincerity asking about the building project taking place at our property and provided some technical advice regarding our proposed design to house a lantern blind. We eventually reached a point were we were ready to place an order and the lead time was only a couple of weeks. The item was delivered with a thank you note and three chocolate bars. A simple but nevertheless kind gesture which speaks volumes. At first the electrician and I were quite daunted about the installation particularly in our case because we had to build in situ on shelf below our lantern. Although it was a little bit fiddly (attributed to having to assemble off the ground), it was very straightforward. We encountered a couple of very minor issues but Skylight Blinds Direct returned my call almost straight away although to be honest, I should have probably read the instructions a bit more carefully. In summary, the blind looks amazing and have no hesitation in recommending this company. Brilliant!
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Thank you so much Brett that is lovely to hear and the blind looks great! please let us know if you need any more help/information etc Many thanks Naomi
Purchasing a simple blind turned into a total nightmare!
Issue with blinds but dealt with speedly. Thank you.
I have a small, wood frame Roto Frank skylight in my loft and this heatwave finally convinced me to try to find a blind to reduce the greenhouse effect. I was not optimistic, due to the age of the skylight, but discovered SkylightBlinds Direct and was able to source a perfect made-to-measure blind. It took 16 calendar days to arrive, which was slightly outside the estimate, but was well-packaged and of a high quality. Once Iā€™d tried a dry-run, desktop fitting, I went for the real thing. The installation was fairly straightforward and was achieved with only 4 screws (supplied). The only reason I awarded 4 stars, and not 5, was because, although I was told I would be notified when the item dispatched, the only notification I received was from the courier on the day of delivery. Good, value for money blind.
Thanks so much and so sorry for not better keeping you informed about the delivery. Glad you have finally got a blind for your window and I hope it is keeping you cool this summer. It will also keep you warm in the winter!
These blinds are beautifully engineered, a perfect fit, and only took 5 minutes to install on each window. Ordering was quick, straightforward and simple - just quote the Velux model number from the frame and pay. Delivery was swift - and the price is outstandingly good value for such a high quality product. Thank you.
Great service through out
Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th July 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th July 2022 Skylightblinds Direct 5 star review on 29th July 2022
Excellent service from start to finish would recommend to anyone. Many thanks for all your help Steve. Gordon
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Excellent blinds and excellent delivery
Thanks so much Michelle!
These guys are truly professional the whole process from ordering to easy to follow video instation instructions and all at a very good price Thank you will definitely recommend you
Thank you so much Nigel we really appreciate your order and I hope your blind keeps you nice and cool this summer!
Good service, reasonably priced, easy to put up. A bit tricky to get rid of last chink of light when pulling blinds down.
Thanks so much for your feedback Sally.
The blind ordered from Skylight Blinds appears to be available from the manufacturers (Bloc Blinds) for under half the price. I don't mind companies making a profit but this seems excessive. I will be using review sites to advise buyers to check the price from the manufacturer before ordering from Skylight Blinds.
Yes Bloc blinds is a well known major manufacturer in the UK who we deal closely and proudly with. Thank you for your review.
super fast query reply , reasonable delivery time . actual fitting was very easy (had a look at instal video) however bit of a fiddle getting the blind edge into the upright rails ,, once fitted looks really nice and total blackout .. all in all very pleased
Easy to order and fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase and will be using them again in the near future. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
first time used very good service would definitely recommend and use again
Thanks so much Michael.
good quality for the price
Thanks so much
The blinds are perfect and very easy to install and great value for money
Thanks so much Patricia
After looking for a long time to get a replacement for our Velux window blind without success, we found Skylightblinds. We are so pleased with the price, which was half the price of Velux, the fit was perfect and we were able to fit it ourselves within 5 minutes. Delivery was really fast too. Can't fault the service we got from Skylightblinds direct and definitely recommend them.
Thanks so much Kyle
all good. everything as ordered. Quick delivery.
Thank you for your lovey review.
Great customer service! Easy to reach by phone or email. The team helpful, polite, knowledgeable. Good product, good after sales service too!
Thank you Dyanne, glad you like your blind and our service it is music to our ears!
What a complete company with help from beginning to end, they assist you in everything you need, their after sale's team are so helpful, nothing seems a bother to them, Naomi has help us out and has been fantastic with her customer service, I can't rate this company enough, I have damaged my louves on my vertical blinds and there has no worries or problems replacing them, just a great company that you can trust in to look after you, even after you have bought their blinds off them, 5 stars and more from me and fiona šŸ˜€
Thank you so much. we pride ourself on being an all round service thank you so much for pointing this out to our readers.
Quick delivery, good communication and the blinds were good quality
Thank you so much for your lovely review
Skylightblinds Direct is rated 4.7 based on 323 reviews