skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
Very simple
I had a problem with receipt of my ticket which skiddle have resolved well.The staff member was polite and very helpful.Thanks
Hello Angus,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It was lovely speaking with on the phone earlier.

Once again I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delivery of your tickets. Unfortunately, we don't have any control after your order has been dispatched from our office.

I'm glad to see that your query has now been resolved. Please do let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with in the future.

Straightforward and responsive
good service
Very easy and straight forward to use.
Easy to book but would have preferred to just get an email with the tickets on to print off.
Hello Janette,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm happy to hear that you found booking your event tickets through Skiddle easy!

I have just tried to call you so I can offer some guidance but couldn't reach you.

Please note that the ticket collection email which is sent immediately after purchase provides access to your tickets for you to print.

The below FAQ advises further information on how you can access & print your tickets through the collection email.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003688117

Our helpful Customer Care team are also available to contact if you ever need assistance with your order.

I hope this helps!

Abbie
My purchase failed to go through a few times as the servers went dole but secured my ticket eventually.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear of your experience when booking tickets.

We encountered an extremely high volume of traffic on Friday, but our technical team worked very hard in order to quickly rectify any issues and ensure that the website\app was available at all times!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and I'm happy to hear that you were able to get your hands on tickets!

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best wishes,
Leona
Extremely easy to buy tickets, always used for local events in clubs near me.
easy to use system
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found Skiddle easy to use as we aim to make the process as simple as possible.

Feedback is always welcome so if you have any recommendations on how we could turn that 4 stars into 5, we would love to know!

Best wishes,
Leona
Perfectly fine. Might've been nice to have the QR ticket in the email, but I can understand why you'd want to promote your app.
Hey Thomas,

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

I'm glad to hear of your positive experience purchasing tickets with us.

Here at Skiddle, we aim to make our ticket purchasing experience as simple and accessible as possible, which is why we have a variety of ways for our customers to access their tickets.

We pride ourselves on our state of the art app that stores all of your tickets in one place. It's also the preferred method of doing so for many of our customers.

However, we can also appreciate that some people would prefer to use our platform without the app. This is why we offer the option to print your ticket via the PDF link, displayed in the confirmation email, for customers who prefer to have a paper ticket.

Please check out the following FAQ's for further guidance on this:

Hope this helps!

Shannon.
Booking tickets on line with Skiddle was quick and easy. I will use them again.
It was a very comfortable booking that didn’t cause any hassle for me trying to purchase tickets and when getting your tickets there are options to have your tickets on your phone our to get them delivered which is really good
Good site. First time using it
Hey Ricky,

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

It's really great to hear your first experience booking tickets with us was a positive one!

As we're always striving to improve our customer experience, any further comments on how to achieve a 5 star review would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know and I hope you book with us again soon :)

it was fast and easy
Everything was easy to do. Only issue I had was I wanted to order 5 tickets and could only order 4 at a time. Therefore had to do 2 orders.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it is greatly appreciated.

Skiddle is a self-service platform and the event organisers determine the ticket structure themselves.

In this case, they have set the maximum amount of tickets a customer can purchase to 4.

Promoters usually set a maximum amount as this gives customers a fairer chance of buying tickets.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience but I hope that this helps to clarify!

Abbie
It was a straightforward way to get tickets. My first time using it, so I hope there are no issues when I go to the show.
Hi Daniel,

Hope you're well.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm so glad to hear your first time using Skiddle was a success!

As long as you have your printed PDF tickets or your rapid scan barcoded tickets showing in the app, you'll have no issues with entry to the event.

It's also worth knowing that your ticket collection email can be resent, at any time, by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

Here at Skiddle, we are committed to making sure our payment process is easy to use and accessible for all users. We can guarantee our payment process is 100% secure as our secure server technology means that any data you transfer through skiddle.com will be completely safe.

I have tried to contact you this morning as I'm interested to discuss this further with you, as we are always looking for avenues to improve the customer experience.

If you would like to give me a call I'd love to chat further about this on 033 33 01 01 01.

Shannon.
Only ordered tickets twice but up to now not had a problem with this site
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It's so great to hear your previous experiences have been positive and we hope you choose to use Skiddle again in the future!

If there is anything you can think of which would help us secure that final star then please let us know.

Shannon.
Simple to use website with prompt confirmations and tickets. Have used skittle for quite a few gigs and never had any problems
Hello Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found the ticket buying process simple and problem-free!

We always aim to make your experience as easy as possible and are always looking for ways to improve.

If you have any ideas on how we could earn that 5th star, we'd love to know!

Easy to use & transparent
Great site to find nights out
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found Skiddle a great site to find events as we aim to make our customer's ticket experience as quick and simple as possible!

We always welcome feedback so if there is anything you can think of which would help us achieve that final star then please let us know.

Thank you in advance!