skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
More Photos & Videos
Simple. Straightforward. Will definitely use again.
I am only giving it 4 stars because I thought my ticket would have been sent out by now so I’m not rushing about last minute to get it
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

With regards to your tickets, an email confirmation, is sent automatically once you have placed your order. However, I have now resent this to your email so you should receive this shortly.

I'd recommend checking your junk/spam folder in case the email has been received here.

For future reference, if you are ever unable to locate your email confirmation, you can always head to skiddle.com/orders and click 'Resend receipt'.

For more information on your confirmation email, please head here: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003605718

I hope this helps to clarify!

Tia
Overall was an easy experience booking and order confirmation came through instantly which was good. Would happily use Skiddle again.
The description of an event can be confusing so not sure if the issue lays with skiddle or the event. I did get a speedy reply though
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I can see that you have been in touch with my colleague and I'm glad to hear that your query has now been resolved.

To clarify, your email confirmation will state the date that the event starts and also the date that you have actually purchased for.

On your download/printed RapidScan ticket it will also clarify the specific ticket type you have purchased.

For further information, you can check out this handy FAQ: help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004621497

I hope that this helps!

Abbie
This was the first time I have used this site. I am not very tec minded but found the process easy enough.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for providing your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to hear that you found using Skiddle to book tickets easy!

If there's anything we can do to reach that 5-star review from you, we would love to know.

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
Booking process was easy to figure out. Pretty quick to do
Easy to use once I got on as link on venue site didn't work on my phone.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm happy to hear that you found the site easy.

I've just tried to give you a call but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

In order for me to better understand the issue you encountered with the link, please could you give me a call back on 03333 01 01 01? We are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 10am-5pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively, you can find some further contact information by heading to skiddle.com/contact

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Leona
Quick and easy no problems
First time I've used Skiddle and not used to using phone app booking, seems straightforward which is why I have rated 'Good' rather than 'Very good'. Hopefully I've done everything correctly.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review.

Here at Skiddle we always strive to provide the best ticket buying experience as possible.

We would love to hear your thoughts on how we could obtain that 5th star!

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
I received a link for the tickets quickly. Initially had issues (couldn't open PDF on phone, tablet or computer) but then Skiddle resent the link and I was finally able to download and print them.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for providing your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had issues accessing your tickets.

We were aware of a technical issue with the PDF version of tickets, however, this has now been rectified by our development team.

I can only apologise that you had been affected by this but please try again as I have just resent your ticket collection email.

If you ever need to contact our helpful Customer Care team you can call on 033 33 01 01 01 or send a request via the following link.

Abbie
We saw an event we wanted to go too using skiddle we purchased the tickets which was very easy to do., would use again.
Finding events is easy, even discovering new ones aswell is brilliant. Can be time consuming buying the tickets if you already have an account and you have to put you card information in each time. Shame skiddle are not partnered with PayPal.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I'm happy to hear you found using Skiddle easy!

Please be aware that we don't store card details, however, already having a Skiddle account will make the purchasing process a lot quicker.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately, this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transactions should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay within the Skiddle app which is safe (and super easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

I hope that this helps to clarify!

Abbie
I was very pleased with my purchase and the speed i got my tickets....will definatley be usi g skiddle in the near future for concerts and events.
Easy to use
I think the website looks outdated but ticket buying was fine
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this further with you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

We always aim to make your ticket buying experience as positive as possible and a large part of this relies on our website. If you could give us a call back on 03333 01 01 01, we would love to hear your feedback on how the look of the website could be improved!

Alternatively, you can send us an email which can be found by heading to skiddle.com/contact.

However, I'm glad to hear that you found the ticket buying process satisfactory.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Leona
The booking app is really easy to use and is really helpful
This is my first time using Skiddle so my comment is based on the app, it very easy to use. However as it is New Year Eve’s tickets I bought which has not occurred I will submit a new review after the event.
Hey Des,

Thanks for leaving your review and welcome to the Skiddle family!

It's great to hear you found our app easy to use, as we pride ourselves on making the process of buying a ticket as accessible as possible for all customers.

Please be aware that we ask our customers to review the ticket booking service you experienced through Skiddle. If you need to discuss something particular about the event itself, you can leave a review on the event page.

If there's anything further we could do to secure that 5th star, we would love to know.

Happy New year!

Regards,
Shannon.
easy to use. Good to have the choice whether to register or not
Great set up
Hello Craig

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We always aim to make using Skiddle as simple as possible, so I am really happy to hear this!

Please let me know anything we could do to earn that 5th star!

Kind Regards
Shelby
Nothing bad to say really.
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,422 reviews