skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"No problem with the booking, but Im old fashioned and pefare a proper ticket in the post !! I still print off the email and take it with me in case my name isnt on the list when I get to the venue !!!😀"
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad to hear the booking went smoothly.

I can understand your preference for physical tickets, however, ticket delivery method is determined by the promoter when they list the event. Therefore, it's something we have no control over I'm afraid.

If you'd like to produce a ticket at the event or to have something to keep as a memento then you can always print off a physical copy. Just head to the following link for further guidance on how to do this https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871-How-do-I-print-my-ticket-

I hope that this information helps in the future!

Thanks
Max
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Recieved good customer service and regular updates to resolve a ticket issue"
Hello Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with your booking experience.

Your query had been referred over to my line manager and after speaking with my colleague, I believe that the issue has now been rectified as it had been identified as a genuine mistake.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Well to order the tickets was fine, quick and easy, but I haven't received any tickets yet"
Hello Gabriele,

Sorry to hear this! I'm keen to get this rectified for you so I've just tried to give you a call to see if your tickets have come through yet.

I have resent your ticket collection email so please check your email inbox and junk folder, just in case it's been received there.

If it still isn't showing then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 03333 010101. It's also worth noting that your ticket link can be resent at any time by heading to skiddle.com\orders

Thank you again for leaving a review. I hope you enjoy the event this weekend and the sun comes back out for you!

"Easy and quick"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review of the skiddle service received.

We are always striving to be the best in the ticketing world, so if there is anything you think of that could make your 4 star review in a 5 star reviews, we would love to know!

Courtney
"Decent ticket site, everything relatively straightforward. As usual there are unwanted additional charges but at least Skiddle is upfront about them. Happy to use this site again."
Hello Ian,

Thank you for taking my call just now.

The booking fee is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for staff brews, we won't lie!

We will always do our best to keep the booking fee to a minimum so that you're paying as little as possible for your event tickets.

I hope that this information has helped and you enjoy the event in December!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"easy to use & print off tickets"
Hello Bernard,

Lovely to speak to you just now and thanks for your feedback. It's always great to hear we're doing a good job!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

I hope you and the family enjoy the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Once I accepted Skiddle was OK, it went smoothly and easily, even though I am in my eighties"
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are so happy that you have accepted us - Welcome to the Skiddle family!

Hope to see you booking more tickets and maybe gifting us with a 5-star review in the future.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time I've used skiddle, no problems, quick and easy to use"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience purchasing tickets through the Skiddle website.

I am glad to hear that you found everything quick and easy and we hope you return soon.

We'd love to make your next visit a 5-star experience!

"Was easy to book"
Hello Nikky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review today.

As much as we really appreciate you rating us 4 stars, we are always striving to be the best and would love to make it 5.

Is there anything in particular that you could recommend to us to help make your buying experience more customer friendly?

We are always open to new ideas!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"fairly easy to use, but didn't print barcodes on tickets, so had to reprint all six tickets"
Hello George,

Thank you for leaving a review for us.

This can happen on rare occasions if you print the ticket as a document or an image and can be rectified by changing your printer settings.

Alternatively, I find accessing tickets via the Skiddle app easiest as there's no need to print anything out.

I'm glad to hear you've managed to print them off with the barcode now and I hope you enjoy the show!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Great service, very fast getting the tickets on an email, but sadly i am unable to get them onto my phone, would have been good to have been able to get them printed off, but now im stuck, cant really take a laptop to the gig."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Don't worry, you can still print the tickets off. You can do this directly from your email confirmation.

This FAQ will be able to guide you a little bit more: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871-How-do-I-print-my-ticket-

Hope this helps you now and in the future!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"it was fine, no problems encountered."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very good service fro start to finish"
Hi there,

Thanks for the 4 star review and positive feedback!

Here at Skiddle, we are always looking to make the experience of buying tickets as fast and stress free as possible so if anything we could do to get a 5th star then please do let us know.

Once again thanks for using Skiddle for your ticketing needs and I hope you enjoy the event.

Thanks
Max
"Good service"
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let us know if there's anything in particular that we could do to reach 5-stars in the future.

Thanks again for using Skiddle for your ticketing needs!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Scored 4* with me very easy to use but no payment option for PayPal as I don't like putting my card details into anything on the internet"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! I have just tried to give you a call to discuss the points raised but unfortunately wasn't able to get through.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately, this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transactions should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

(something about our secure server technology - link them here? https://www.skiddle.com/basket/security.php)

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay within the Skiddle app which is safe (and super easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

I hope this information helps clarify the matter and if there is anything else I can assist with please do let me know!

Kind Regards,

Shelby
"This was the first time I used Skiddle services and I was pleased"

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please, could you tell me what would have made your experience 5 stars?

Shelby
"Website was really user friendly no issues"

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please, could you tell me what would have made your experience 5 stars?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and straightforward to sign up and book"
Hey Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the service you have received.

Is there anything, in particular, you would like to suggest that could make them 4 stars into 5 next time?

Please let us know, we love new ideas!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Simple easy to use process, no glitches or errors - just straight forward"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

As we are always striving to improve our customers' experience, please do make me aware of anything you think of that could turn your 4-star review into a 5-star review!

Thanks in advance!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy and straightforward process"

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

At Skiddle we are always striving to give our customers the best experience. Please could you tell me what would of made your experience 5 stars?

skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,671 reviews