skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
More Photos & Videos
There is no way to contact anyone for a refund of an event that was completely oversold I have contacted the venue and the bands fan page and they have said to get in contact with yourselves mmmhhh but there is no way to ask for a refund how convenient I Bought ten tickets for an event which we all walked in to and had to walk out you could not move an inch but trying to get your money back is like searching for gold getting passed from pillar to post what a joke 🤬
Hello Lisa,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your recent experience at the past Dualers event.

It goes without saying that at Skiddle we don't like to learn of anyone's disappointment at any of the events or services our customers have purchased tickets for.

Please be aware that Skiddle are the ticket agent, not the event organiser and the running of the event/venue is entirely down to the event promoter.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have various channels, which can be found at skiddle.com/contact, in which our customers can reach out should they require assistance. Furthermore, our friendly customer service department are always on hand to help.

Refunds can only be processed if an event is canceled or postponed as agreed upon purchase, however, I would like to help you further and see if there's anything more we can do.

I can't seem to find a contact number on your order to discuss this with you.

Please get in touch with our friendly customer care team on 033 033 01 01 01 and we will assist you further regarding this.

Shannon.
I bought a ticket for afronation, and because of work I think I won't be able to atend. I bought a refund protection, to be honest I don't know why you guys are selling refund protection if it doesn't have any value.
THE REFUND protection is a scam! I bought it thinking I'll get a refund back. But no! waste of money for nothing! NEVER AGAIN!!
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm sorry to hear you cannot attend Afronation.

Please be aware that refunds can only be offered if the event is canceled or postponed as agreed upon purchase.

Refund Protection is a service that protects you against cancellation resulting from accidents and unexpected illnesses. The T&C'S can be found here: https://www.skiddle.com/terms/ticketprotection.php

I'd best advise passing on your unwanted ticket to a friend, family member or other to ensure that you don't lose out on the money spent. Once you've found someone to take the unwanted ticket off your hands then head to www.skiddle.com\orders to update the details.

I hope this helps to clarify and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Shelby
Still cannot get app and access my tickets. Furious!
Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review and I am sorry to hear you feel this way.

I have tried to call you to say that I have resent your ticket collection email but reached your voicemail.

We want to make it as simple as possible for our customers to easily access their tickets via the different platforms we have available.

You can access your tickets by clicking 'print a PDF of your ticket' in the ticket collection email.

To view your tickets within the app, please check your inbox for your collection email (which I've just resent to you) and click 'use the Skiddle app'.
From here you'll automatically be logged into the app and your tickets will appear in the 'My tickets' section.

If you are still struggling to access your tickets please don't hesitate to contact our helpful customer care team via the following link.

You can also check out the following FAQ for further information.

I hope that this helps!

Abbie
Purchased tickets for an event at area Sheffield. Arrived and the venue had been shut down and apparently “raided” lost about £80.00 and not had a response from the venue or the ticket provider.
Hello Megan,

Thank you for leaving your review and I am sorry to hear of your experience.

Please note that as we are self-service we rely on the event organisers to inform us of any event changes and cancellations. In this case, we have had no communication from the promoter prior to the event.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer care team and it has been confirmed that the event did not go ahead as advertised. A full refund has now been processed for your order.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact.

Abbie
Awful I wasn’t able to get a refund as the bouncer were being really rude and wouldn’t let my boyfriend and his friends in. Even through they both had validate IDs. Now the website are saying it’s not a reasonable excuse even through I brought refund protection this is a joke
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear this.

Thank you for also taking my call just now. As explained, we're always happy to look into ticketing issue entry refusals which we wouldn't classify this as I'm afraid.

Event promoters and door staff, do reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable (such as drunkenness or inappropriate attire).

Please also be aware that Skiddle do not run the door at these events, so we are unfortunately unable to mediate in requests for refunds of this nature. As such, we ask that you contact the venue or promoter in regards to your query.

I have just sent you some public contact information for the organisers so that you can do this.

Regarding the refund protection, please see the T&C's where you will be able to see if you have a valid reason to make a claim.

For further information, please see the following FAQ - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005130131

Thanks,

Abbie
Terrible process to get the ticket, especially if need to print it due to mobile phone issues. Too many steps, many of which don't work
Hello Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I really appreciate you speaking to me over the phone regarding this matter and I'm glad we came to a resolution.

I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience trying to access your tickets, as here at Skiddle, ticket accessibility is our most urgent priority when it comes to our customers.

We pride ourselves on having a fantastic, state of the art app which allows our customers to access their tickets on their phone, with no printing required!

For future reference, you can resend your email confirmation at any time by going into your order history at skiddle.com/orders where you can also access your tickets. You're also able to input an alternative email, such as a friend or family members and send your tickets there!

You can head to the following FAQ's for further information on how to do this -
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005076612

If you require any further help at all, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on 03333 01 01 01.

Shannon.
Was very upset. I was sent the wrong ticket for an event. I booked for the 21-40 age group and I was given a ticket for 35-40. Very disappointed
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I appreciate you speaking with me about this over the phone.

I am sorry for any upset and confusion you may feel surrounding the incorrect ticket you received.

Here at Skiddle, we pride ourselves on ensuring our customer-first ethos is maintained around the clock, trying our best to rectify any purchasing mistakes as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Please be aware, if you have accidentally purchased the wrong ticket(s) or have mistakenly booked for the incorrect event/date, please get in touch as soon as possible with your order reference number(s) and we'll do our best to assist where we can.

Unfortunately, the male tickets for your desired age bracket are sold out. However, as I do want to help you further, I would be more than happy to chat about this on the phone and do my best for your situation.

Our office is open until 6pm this evening should you want to discuss this further - 03333 01 01 01.

Shannon.
Not acceptable that you now charge 50p for a QR code that used to be come with the email
Hello Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The booking fee is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. It is added per ticket and calculated as a percentage of the face value. The face value is then passed onto the event organisers.

The only other additional fee that is applied is the delivery/processing fee which covers the delivery of your order, either using the Royal Mail network or via our alternative options such as eTickets or RapidScan tickets. This only charged per order.

Please be aware that the rapid scan charge has always been in place and the QR code can still be accessed via the ticket collection email.

It is also with noting that you're getting more for your money as we have a handy app that you can access your tickets through.

You can find further information regarding the fees charged by heading to the following article.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077452

Shelby.
We had booked tickets for a burlesque night, due to run from 11-3. We were in the club from 11-12:30 and there was literally not a single thing that was burlesque. It was the club night as normal. The whole event was an absurd lie. I mean, I run events for work so I get it, but the whole Skiddle event was just an untruth. I feel like you just stole my money.
Hello Alastair,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that Skiddle are the ticket agent, not the organiser and the running of the event/venue is entirely down to the promoter.

Having said this, I am keen to get this looked into for you. Please, can you respond to the private reply as I can't seem to see that you have provided your order reference number?

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
When we arrived at venue they did not recognise the ticket. fortunately we still got in
Hello EILEEN,

Thank you for leaving your review and for taking my call just now.

As mentioned in our call, Skiddle don't run the doors at the event, therefore, I just need to gather some details from you to establish what happened.

I will then be able to refer your query over to the promoters and pass on any feedback regarding our RapidScan tickets.

Please get back to me on the email which has been sent to you.

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
Incredibly complicated - kept saying seats sold out, then changed its mind.
Hi Kieth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm really sorry to hear you had a bad experience trying to purchase tickets.

Here at Skiddle, we are constantly searching for new avenues to ensure our website is easy to use and is accessible as possible for all our customers, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'd like to understand the issue in more detail to prevent this from happening again. I will contact you via email shortly.

I can only apologise you found the process complicated on this occasion, however, I'm happy to see you managed to purchase your desired tickets and hope your next experience will be alot smoother.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming event!

Kind Regards,
Shannon.
Do not book anything with this company. I booked tickets for an event which they have no knowledge of it even existing. Guess what it didn’t exist. Then when I called to complain they left me on hold for 5 mins on a high charge rate. When the guy finally answered i had to keep repeating myself like he wasn’t listening (so rude). I will never have anything to do with this company again.
Hello Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear you experienced an issue with the event as we take in good faith that they take place as advertised.

Please be aware that Skiddle is a self-service platform and anyone can list their tickets on Skiddle. We rely on the promoters to update their event listings with any changes or cancellations.

Apologies for the length of time you were waiting on the phone as we aim to answer all calls as promptly as possible.

Our calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02). You can read more on this here: https://www.skiddle.com/contact/

I believe that since your review, my colleague Abbie has informed you that we are looking into the possible event cancellation further. We will have a resolution for you by no later than August 30th.

In the meantime, your continued patience is much appreciated.

Apologies again.

Leona
I didnt relise i couldnt get a refund on my ticket, my circumstances have changsd and i can no longer use my wristband so dissappointed
Hello Charlotte

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear you can no longer attend the events.

We can only offer refunds if the event is cancelled or postponed, as agreed upon purchase.

To ensure you don't lose out on the money spent you can pass the ticket on privately to a friend or family member who can attend in your place!

For more information check out our FAQ: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005131731

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to give me a shout for anything else!

Kind regards
Shelby
Company site says it’s 5 stars on reviews.co.uk but its actually 4.5 stars.***** False advertising *****
Hello,

Thank you for providing your review and for bringing this to our attention.

Our rating on reviews.co.uk does fluctuate and as such, we don't feel that this is false advertisement.

Abbie
I purchased a ticket with insurance and unfortunately my foster sister became unwell whereby I had to take her to the hospital.
I have read the terms and conditions of the refund policy regarding supplying records of proof. As my foster sister is a looked after child through social services I cannot provide any copies of her records as this breaches data protection and lists sensitive information which I am not allowed to pass on.
It seems the terms and conditions of the refund policy have so many get out clauses for the insurance company I don’t expect many people would get a refund. I would advise people who are buying tickets to buy direct from the company and not use Skiddle or purchase it’s pointless insurance cover.
At this point Skiddle have refused me a refund as they want to see proof which I am not allowed to provide.
I will not be using Skiddle again and will not be recommending this company to anybody.
The ticket I purchased wasn’t hugely expensive but it’s the principal of the matter. I will be leaving this review on other sites and my student blog to make people aware of my experience.
Hello Bethan,

Thank you for providing your review and I'm very sorry to hear this.

I tried to call you as I have been in contact with Vista (insurance providers) but couldn't reach you. Instead, I have sent you an email to the address provided on your order.

Vista is willing to accept your refund protection claim without the need for supporting documents, however, this may slow the claims process down and might take a few weeks longer.

I'm glad to see that we could sort this out for you but please don't hesitate to give me a shout for anything else.

Abbie
I can’t get my tickets????
Hello Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you as I have resent your ticket collection email to the address provided on your order, however, reached your voicemail.

Please note that you can resend this email yourself at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders

Additionally, there are other simple ways of accessing your tickets such as using the Skiddle app. You may head to the following article for further information -
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129391

If you are still struggling to access your tickets, I'd be more than happy to help! Simply contact our customer care line on 03333 010101

I hope that this helps!

emails gone :(
Hello Alex,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

I am sorry to hear that you have misplaced your email confirmation.

I have just tried to quickly call you to confirm that the email address on your order is correct however the telephone number on the order doesn't seem to be valid. I have resent the Email Confirmation to the email address on the order just in case.

You can also do this directly from your order history on your Skiddle account too: www.skiddle.com/orders

If you are still struggling to receive the email confirmation, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 03333 01 01 01 and we can get this sorted for you

Hope this helps you in some way

Have a lovely weekend,

Courtney x
Didn’t realize non-refundable... I booked for Falkirk instead of Halkirk... tried to cancel immediately, no answer to my attempts to communicate.
Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

I have just tried to give you a quick call to discuss this further but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Here at Skiddle, we work very hard to rectify genuine mistakes such as booking for the wrong event if we are notified in good time before the event.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, we don't have any record of being contacted prior to the event date. As such, I'm unfortunately unable to look into this further as the event date has now passed.

Apologies for any disappointment that this may cause.

Courtney
Coudnt even find the ticket
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to access your ticket. I have tried to call you but reached your voicemail.

All email confirmations are sent immediately once your order is placed and will arrive just a few seconds after you have purchased your tickets.

It is possible to resend your email confirmation to yourself or an alternative address at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders>'Resend Receipt'

Below is a link to our FAQ on how to download your Rapidscan ticket once you locate your email.

ww.help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129791

Kind Regards

Jasmine
Tickets not yet been sent via email
Hello There,

Thank you for leaving your review!

Great to speak to you earlier and I'm happy to hear you have now received your tickets.

As discussed on the call, for future reference, here's a link to our FAQ on ticket access:

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852

I hope this helps and thank you for using Skiddle.

Leona