skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
"I have made a payment for a ticket and the money has been taken twice. I did not purchase two tickets and only one ticket was sent. I have tried to email to get a refund. But the email they have on there website is invalid. Very poor service and will not be purchasing a ticket from skiddle again."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It was good speaking to you today, I'm glad we got your query sorted.

If you have any queries in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Max
"The web site won't accept card details - typing in box doesn't register. Schoolboy error."
Hey Richard, If you're having issues entering your card details, you may wish to check if you have any Anti Virus or Anti Malware that can sometimes incorrectly block the entering of information on websites. There's been known issues in the past on many websites with Kaspersky for example. We have 1000s of customers buying tickets every day, so are confident our systems are working properly, but we're happy to help you if you get in touch, 03333 010101.
"Have not got my tickets"
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Your tickets are waiting for you in your order history: www.skiddle.com/orders

You can then save them onto your phone or classically print them off.

Hope that next time we can turn that 1-star into 5! :)

Courtney
"Still charging the dodgy booking fee. No delivery fee? Its an e ticket...more disingenuousness. Dont offer paypal. Why? All reputable companies do...it gives customer extra cover and means they dont need to find card to make purchase."
Hi Pookie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have requested a few more details from yourself so I will be able to locate your order.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transaction should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay which is safe (and easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you’d like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets. As such, we do our best to keep our fees to a minimum and comparable with other ticket agents where possible.

We also offer top notch customer service which we believe is worth that little bit extra!

Thanks again for your custom and I hope you continue to use Skiddle for your future event discovery needs.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booked 2 tickets, paid one, got one...:("
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I have just tried to give you a call on this matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please reply back to the email I have sent you so that I can take a further look into your query.

Thanks in advance.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I didn’t mean to buy this"
Hello There!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

I have tried to give you a call from the details on your order but didn't manage to get through

I will send an email over to you now so we can try to resolve you're the issue and hopefully turn that one star into a big whopping 5* next time!

Courtney
"Just not many events in sunderland when you look at sunderland events there all in Newcastle a bit sad really when sunderland has a massive population hopefully it will get better love live music ☺x"
Hello Lynne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Skiddle is a self-service platform and is also a 'What's on Guide' for events. We do try to cover as many different events as possible in lots of different locations.

Please let us know if there is a specific venue in Sunderland that you would like to know more about and we are more than happy to do some research :)

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Ticket wouldn’t let me gain access"
Hi Charley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call regarding the matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

As I am keen to resolve your issue, I have just sent you an email asking for more information.

Abbie
"So I go on a waiting list for TWO tickets - after 8 days I get a text saying “we have reserved you TICKETS” - click link to buy - it is just for one. Try to amend to two, does not allow. I do not want i one, I want TWO... can you see a pattern emerging ...?! So obvs decline to buy one & think well I will just have to join waiting list again & hope for the best.... guess what, the waiting list is no longer up & running. What a total waste of time😡"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our Waiting List service works in real time, so you will only be offered what is currently available.

If we couldn't allocate you the full number of tickets you requested, we'll still alert you and let you buy as many as we can allocate at that time.

Once tickets are working through the Waiting List, the service becomes temporarily disabled, to give our customers a chance to be notified and so the list isn't ever ending!

We have a comprehensive landing page for all questions Waiting List related, please see the FAQ guide below:

www.skiddle.com/features/waiting-list.php

I hope this information helps and good luck getting tickets!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Think £8 booking fee it too much... then extra £1.50 on top"
Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have just tried to give you a call to explain further.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Utterly scandalous what skiddle charges"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Shelby
"Rip off booking fees"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at 10% + 25p percentage of the face value price of the ticket. The event promoter is paid the full face value cost of the order, and Skiddle retains the booking fee to cover the cost of providing the secure ticketing service, customer service, and website development.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at 10% + 25p percentage of the face value price of the ticket. The event promoter is paid the full face value cost of the order, and Skiddle retains the booking fee to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, customer service, and website development.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle

Corinne
"App doesn't work can't print off tickets"
Hi Anita,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

If you have downloaded the Skiddle app you can simply display the tickets on arrival at the event by heading to 'My Tickets'.

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone.

To print off your RapidScan ticket you will need to click 'print a PDF of your ticket' in the ticket collection email that you will have received.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please don't hesitate to contact if you have any further queries!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Doesn’t £70 on tickets, we’re not able to transfer to another person as I was I’ll. my friend went to the concert and had to pay again at the door. Will stick to proper tickets next time"
Hi Douglas

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you were too ill to go to the event.

Please be aware that you are welcome to pass your tickets onto a friend, and this can be actioned free of charge via your Skiddle account online.

We have a useful Helpguide available 24/7 where you can find the answers to our most common queries, and the article below is particularly useful to your query:

Once again I'm sorry that you couldn't make the event but I hope this information helps for future purchases!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Don’t allow refunds, cheap pricks."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Refunds can only be offered if the event is cancelled or postponed, as agreed in the Terms and Conditions upon purchase. We're sorry, but these are the rules set by our event promoters.

If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances and have purchased Ticket Refund Protection then you can follow the link contained within the Terms & Conditions to process a claim.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and if you would still like to chat with one of the team then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The event wasnt on i paid for a ticket and turned up to be told there no event"
Hi Ahmed

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

From looking at your order I can see that event was postponed correctly by the promoters and an email update was successfully sent to your inbox.

I'd ask that you please check your inboxes/spam folders and should you want a refund, click the link contained within, before the 7-day refund notice expires.

If the email is not in your inbox, you may have used an old/invalid/incorrect email address. In this instance, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by no later than 6pm 18th December 2018, to request your refund.

You can submit a form using this link https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope this helps clarify the matter and thanks for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous."
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service.

Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company.

If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booking fees of £1.50 added to all 12 tickets, then a 50p card transaction cost?! Scandalous :-/"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My name is spelt wrongly: Your website doesn't recognises the "character" é or É We are now in the 21st Century and surely this must not be an issue. My name is Morné (pronounced Mornay) and not "Morné" Please rectify accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact me: gerber.mj@gmail.com or mobile: 07789626366 (UK)"
Hi Morné,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review & I apologise for your dissatisfaction.

This bug has now been reported to the development team to be resolved.

Please use the following link to update your name once this has been resolved - www.skiddle.com/members/editprofile/

Please drop us an email here - skiddle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to check up on whether your issue has been rectified.

Thanks again and kind regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I tried to purchase two tickets for an event for the page to say that the tickets may have been sold and apologies, I tried again and second time was a success , but Skiddle has taken payment twice?"
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,665 reviews