KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
Found our ideal sink that was competitively priced.. delivery service and communication for delivery was wonderful.. many thanks..
Happy with products and price. Delivery timescale was good too.
Prompt service.
Placed order for sink and delivered within few days all very good. Only gripe is account section of website is quite limited. I needed to change my order but this is not possible on website and replacement sink was never shown, only original one and no updates are shown (although I did get email after ringing them to change it). Surely it would make more sense to provide all of this information on website as you're left in the dark with what's going on, it shows only the initial order and you cannot do anything with it. Would recommend as rest of experience good and sink is excellent quality. As footnote the email review response I was sent was for the original sink not the one I received.
Excellent all round.
Very happy with the fast, efficient delivery service. The article was dispatched promptly and I appreciated having a photo as proof of delivery.
Already posted a great review on TrustPilot. Really happy with both the taps & the sink & the service. Excellent quality, fast delivery & on the one occasion I had to call them, they answered straight away & were really helpful, unlike some well-known bathroom firms who are still using the "well, Covid ..." excuse. Would recommend & we're already planning to use them again.
Easy to get through to to answer query on product. Arranged for small truck for delivery due to our narrow country road. Item delivered on time. All day delivery window given. Would have rated 5 stars if a call from driver 1 hour before expected delivery time was provided.
Polite and efficient service
Very quick delivery and well packed.
We bought a double bowl kitchen sink and subsequently a monobloc tap. Both items arrived securely packaged and within a few days of ordering. The tap was cheaper than the price listed on the manufacturers website. Very pleased ..... would use this company again.
Found what I needed at a better price than on Abode's site. Delivery a bit slower than anticipated but arrived on 7th day from order being placed
KAD GROUP LIMTED 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Easy online service and quick delivery. Overall I am very happy with my purchase
Product quality and delivery were both excellent. Also after-sales service when an adjustment was needed.
Super quick service and quality product Highly recommended!!! Thanks
I have bought a few products from sinks-taps and have always been satisfied I recommend.
We ordered a sink and had to send it back, because of a mishap in transit. We contacted them about it and they were extremely quick to reply and rectify the problem. It was really excellent customer service. The sink is fitted now and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Excellent company.
Prompt delivery. Brilliant tap for the price and suits my kitchen
Now fitted and working perfectly
Good quality taps at competitive prices. Good timely service
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,564 reviews