SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

Excellent service from Dan and his team, however they were let down with the planned delivery date due to the glass not being ready or it would have been a 5 star review
Stylish and good quality, thanks very much
Good looking handrails looks fantastic on our wall.
Good looking handrails looks fantastic on our wall.
Product good apart from the screws that were supplied were poor quality and the heads very soft so not useable and had to buy some good quality screws. Shame as for the cost of some decent screws why spoil what is a good product
Excellent service, staff very helpful.
The antique brass and oak rails that I ordered just stunning.
good quality material delivered on time
ordered the handrails i required and on delivery i inspected them and found one of them not machined correctly. I emailed them about this and a new piece of handrail was sent straight away and this was ok.
Nice oak handrail delivered on time. Fault rectified straight away would have no problem ordering from this firm again.
The product supplied, a two metre oak rail with s.s. end caps is of excellent quality and enhances the area fitted.It was delivered on time a scheduled and I would recommend this supplier. There was a minor issue with the packaging of the screws supplied as the attached box had been damaged in transit resulting in the loss of a few screws.Otherwise this would have been a five star review.
I bought the American walnut hand rail with copper fittings. The item is simply beautiful! I used a little linseed oil to bring out the wood grain and I absolutely would recommend this company and their items. The only down point was the Tufnell delivery. Tufnells gave Confusing information and they FAKED my signature on the delivery note, leaving the large parcel in my front garden! Tufnells service will put me off using Simple Handrails again.
Product is good quality and was packaged safely. Not the quickest but did arrive in the frame time quoted. Very happy, almost 5 stars.
Beautiful oak and chrome handrail. Pretty simple put up however it came with the wrong sized screws.
Product v. good although confusing, inaccurate info given re: delivery eventually arriving after 3 weeks, but unsurprising because of virus. Also black railings should be supplied with black screws not silver, small but important detail.
Placed an order on 16th August. Was told my delivery would be 27th. It didn't arrive until 28th, luckily I was in. Driver informed me that I was a pane of glass short, unfortunately there were more issues than just that with missing clamps and gaskets. Phoned the office, spoke to Samantha who was lovely but didn't know anything about issue and missing glass etc. She said she'd look into it, no word back so called her again on the Tuesday and spoke to Stu who said he'd look into it. It's now Friday again and have sent a further 2 emails with zero replies to both, unfortunately I still don't know the status on my missing items and my builder has started work. I would love to say that I'm a happy customer but at this point I'm pretty much the exact opposite. Hopefully I can update my review soon with good news!
UPDATE!!! 18.09.2020
The missing gaskets and clamps arrived last Friday and today the last piece of glass has been delivered. Its taken a bit longer than it should have but at least we have it. Thank you Samantha for sorting it all out.
Good product! Looks classy. Tested my DIY skills a bit as you must find good fixing points behind plasterboard
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 4 star review on 1st September 2020
Asked for my oak hand rail to be cut down to size before dispatch. This was done no problem, however, the end that had been cut did have a rough and splintered end which will probably need sanding out. That apart, good service and nice hand rail.
Hi received handrail good quality but no instructions. Reason for 4 stars.
Great rail, good quality.
My 1.2 metre hand rail is simple and very effective. Delivery of 10 days was not a problem.
However my invoice showed the handrail had to be collected in person after I had ordered “Free Delivery”. After a hurried phone call your receptionist said “Don’t worry, this happens all the time” Suggest therefore that your online invoicing corrects this anomaly.
The handrail is of excellent quality and is exactly as ordered, however one of the two mounting brackets has been welded slightly crooked so that it will not fit flush to the wall. If this can be replaced I will happily return the crooked one.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews