SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

Unit 7, 76 Graingers Lane

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Barrie D
"Really good service from this company, kept me updated on progress of my purchase which was of superb quality and engineered Very happy with my handrail"
Graham H
"Great company great service and fantastic product easy to use"
"Very happy with the handrail it's strong and looks great , not to diffficult to put up and I would use this company again"
"Excellent Product. Fitting instructions would help."
"Fast service and very helpful"
"Easy to order & very happy with our new look stairs!"
"The product was adequate for the purpose but the delivery and customer contact was poor."
"excellent service, just the job"
"Stylish product, swiftly delivered."
"Very pleased with the beech stair handrail and the helpful customer service in providing advice on the best way to assemble and install."
"To be fair I was a little disappointed, I bought 1 x length of 3m and 0.5m length of the round oak, the 3m was 20cm short! and the 0.5m was 1cm short.....its never too long.....also the ends were badly damaged, so I had to trim them. 1m of the 3m length had a step/mark so I had sand this smooth. The S/S items were spot on. Also regards to getting the centre for the S/S end caps, this is hard un-less you have a centre finder square, this could be easily overcome by supplying a plastic end cap with a hole in the middle, this way you could slide over the end and spot through the hole, ensuring the hole is dead centre. Delivery took 8 working days....."
"Overall, I’m pleased with the products, certainly very robust and sturdy. I order two handrails there’s quite a difference in the colour however they’re not on the same flight of stairs so that won’t matter. Also one of the handrails is scored but I’ll live with it. I have emailed and phone the company prior to ordering to ask a question, but the phone wasn’t answered nor was my email."
"Not yet put it up as OH is not too well, so waiting until he has his new valve for his heart is fitted. Quality is good. Was hoping it would be on long piece, but its in two halves."
"Very quick and efficient service with helpful staff. I would use and recommend this company again."
"Great value"
"Quality product, all fixings included and securely packaged for delivery. If you have to have a handrail then choose one like this to enhance the room."
"Best pre-made posts our glass company has ever brought. Would highly recommend. They came quick and are so so well made. Came within a 4 days and everything was complete! I know where to go next time!"
"Easy to order on line : I was emailed delivery notification . Handrail not been fitted yet but happy with company ."
"The rail itself is a lovely piece of Italian Walnut. The fitting brackets are of a good quality stainless steel and easily fitted, however I was disappointed that the rail had not been pre-drilled as it is almost impossible to ensure that the end pieces can be fitted concentric with the rail on-site."
"Will use again, and would recommend to anyone, Great product, with a fast and efficient service."
"Delivered promptly but with a damaged/dislodged end cap that may have been caused in transit. Dan very kindly and quickly sent a new endcap and tooling to rectify the issue. Solid product with great aftercare."
"Excellent service. Ordered wrong size in error and very helpful in arranging replacement. Quality product."
"Nice kit, which of course applies to the wooden rails ( don’t know about the others)."
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 743 reviews