SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sean locke
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Becky Evans
More Photos & Videos
such a beautifull job done Iam very impressed with the quality of our handrail which arrived just on time after transformation of my hallway.
will definetly order again if I have to .thank you
good clear website displaying quality products at a fair price
Excellent service and first class product; an external handrail. Very pleased and will recommend
Excellent quality and service
Very sturdy good quality balustrade posts. Delivery has been a bit difficult however this is understandable in the current circumstances.
The only thing that was a bit odd was that one of the intermediate simple posts had different size fixing holes than the all of the other posts.
Our handrail was delivered quickly and we managed to attach it to an uneven knobbly stone wall over a couple of days. I’m sure it would normally be a far quicker operation. It looks really good and has made the steps a lot safer to use.
Absolutely love my new handrail, it finishes my hallway perfectly!
.very good product
Looks great
Quality item
Great product, very simple to install. Very happy with the service level
Very nice quality looking handrails. Easy fitting. One bracket was missing but the response was fast and excellent and received replacement in good time. would certainly recommend
Amazing service and delivery was very fast, even during this pandemic top proffessionals. Top quality and very competitively prices.
good product. Thanks
A very pleasant company to deal with. During the Covid period I was assisted by delivering the metal work as soon as possible and the glass as soon as it was available. The delivery team were excellent and helpful.
I am a craftsman and I work in industry with all types of fixtures and fittings and these products are exceptionally good quality at a very good price . It was a pleasure working with them , I cannot praise them highly enough.
Very good service given our current situation .we were delivered a lovely length of “British Oak. When put in place and oiled with Osmo door oil the grain come up lovely . I would recommend them.and use them again
Very professional company to deal with would recommend
Waited along time for delivery following an email saying it had been dispatched, but good communication between The shop and myself during this process and problem resolved.
I’m sorry to say I am not completely happy with my hand rail.
It’s slightly bent and is rough to the touch.
Nice rail not so easy to put up but is fine now fully installed
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 4 star review on 25th May 2020