SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplebalustrades.co.uk

Unit 7, 76 Graingers Lane

"Just perfect"
Matt S
"Pretty straight forward process! Delivered within the allotted time. Good quality handrail which looks good now I’ve installed it"
"Rails look good on the wall. Slight misalignment between caps and wood due to differences in size. I am being picky, but I thought it worth a mention Steve Grundy"
"I would like to say Thank You so much to Simple Handrails for expediting the delivery to me in London and I am very happy with the product."
"On time delivery and the rail was exactly as the photo/ ordered.."
"Good quality product and low price."
"Unimpressed. Order still not received after 20 days. Site said 5-10 working days. No way of contacting delivery company to complain."
Christopher R
Verified Buyer
"Very high quality handrail, prompt delivery and excellent Customer Service personnel."
"Delivered on day requested. Handrail and brackets seem to be of excellent quality. Supplied fixing screws seem rather small - I will use larger screws when mounting handrail brackets to wall."
"Very attractive handrail not installed yet but sure it will look lovely."
"Really really pleased with this purchase. Ordered 13/14 but only 13 came. Lucy was very quick to resolve the problem and we got the last 2 the next day! Would highly recommend and will be using them in future."
"Quality item purchased quickly and easily over the internet after a helpful telephone conversation from one of the team. Delivery was quick and product was excellent."
"We purchased our second handrail after being so impressed with the first. They are real quality. This rail however was in two sections but it wasnt a problem just take your time and you will be ok. A real quality machined bit of oak. The hardest thing to do is the end caps however we have found the best thing to do is do them by eye and then tap them lightly with a camping rubber mallet and it squares it up lovely. What a rail. We haven't stopped recommending them since we had our first rail to help us get up the stairs (we are in our 70s). Thank you again!"
"The product I have received does not match the description or picture of description of your site ad. For the very expensive. Cost the following needs to be addressed: The timber did not have a decent amount of finish. The S/s ends require a specialist drill to fit them a accurately. Very poor standard not a prod British product."
Hi Val,
Thank you for your review we have also tried several times to email and call you with no reply or answer. I must respond however as these comments are not true and they dont paint a clear picture of our company.

1. The expensive part, you have had a partial refund compared to the full price. Not sure what your getting at here.

2. The finish of the product. This is sold as an unfinished product and this is down on the website. We sand the product and get it ready for finishing by the customer.

3. The end caps go on very easy but they can be fiddly. We are always on hand to happily assist.

4. All our oak is from a sustainable sourced mill and machined in the UK. All our fittings are also of high quality.

If you want to discuss any of this then please get in touch with us.

Thank you SimpleHandrails.co.uk
"Exactly what we wanted Simple stylish and effective and well priced"
"Great product. Sturdy and correct fixings supplied. Looks brilliant. The only downside was the screws falling out of the packaging"
"the handrail delivered had flat ends I ordered dome ends and also tracking the order was impossible. The handrail delivered was actually very good quality and I was offered replacement but decided to keep the one sent"
Hi Raymond,
I have tried to call and email you several times with no reply. UPS sent you the tracking details direct firstly so that should of been received. In the terms of the handrail the guys picking have just chosen the wrong one. We will gladly swap it however until this review we had no idea there was an issue. We have a no quibble policy. Please get in touch and we will sort this. Dan
"Arrived promptly very well packed and protected. very well made indeed and an excellent finish.. It took a family team of four to position and fix the three m handrail as it is quite heavy. As a retired engineer I would suggest that the wall brackets are set up at right angles and then peened or glued tom keep them in position. I am looking for someone to fabricate similar good quality rails to fit the the outside of my front door. I shall certainly come to you."
"product a little late arriving but good customer service, product could have done with a bit of sanding down before it arrived"
"Wonderful quality handrail which is the most important thing. Went out of their way to ensure I got the product on time."
"Very good quality I am really pleased with my new handrail"
"Good quality ..easy to install."
"Great quality goods, worth the extra"
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 420 reviews