SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk

sales@simplebalustrades.co.uk

Unit 7, 76 Graingers Lane

David B
"Hello Dan, just a short note to let you know how happy I am with my Ballustrade that you supplied, I have enclosed a couple of photos of the finished project. Thank you for your patience, understanding and complete competence in what you do. Thanks again. David Black."
"Just perfect"
"Pretty straight forward process! Delivered within the allotted time. Good quality handrail which looks good now I’ve installed it"
"Happy with the handrails and with service received especially the sorting out of problem with delivery company UPS"
"Excellent"
"Item and price fine, good quality. delivery a little slow but Okay."
"Brilliant service would recommend"
"A very good quality product, well made and finished. Necessary fixings included. Prompt delivery. Very pleased overall."
"First class metal work and matching oak rail However! The metal ends require a very accurately centred pilot hole and despite being an engineer the fact that it is in end grain oak and to get a true centre is difficult A simple plastic or metal centring jig would be the icing on the cake!! Good product that deserves good fitting"
"Good solid rail that is both functional and attractive."
"Fantastic speedy delivery to meet an urgent installation need. Many thanks."
"Quality product"
"Excellent service. I love my banister rail. It looks really expensive"
"Everything was so easy and great value. Handrail looks great!"
"I was kept well informed of my order and when it would be deivered"
"Quality products and made a special effort to get the item to me quicker than standard delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent product (stainless steel handrail), excellent service, excellent prompt delivery..... altogether ..... excellent!"
"First class customer service and delivery of goods purchased. Materials delivered are of great quality."
"The company has now resolved my problems to my satisfaction and the handrail has been installed. It looks really good and meet my requirements. Thank you"
"Nice quality. Good value."
Felicity W
Verified Buyer
"The product looks great after assembly, varnishing, fitting etc (wooden stair handrail) but the assembly and fitting was quite challenging. I have had a great and speedy response from company however with helpful advice and they are reviewing their instructions to help customers who need it"
"Job done. Thank you for your"
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 459 reviews