SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

We ordered 8 glass panels and 11 stainless steel posts for our garden. We had searched for what we had in mind and came across these guys and they certainly didn't disappoint! From start to finish the service has been excellent, communication has been spot on, delivery was on time, the delivery man was lovely, very friendly (shout out to Peter!). Plus the quality was second to none, we are over the moon with our purchase. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!!
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Great product, at a very reasonable price
The Handrail was exactly as I expected , fitted perfectly
very pleased with our handrail, which is exactly as we had hoped (powder colour match is perfect). Installation relatively straightforward following instructions online, only issue was our drill bit. A prompt and responsive service following the placing of our order.
I ordered, it came quickly ,quality is fantastic. Excellent job. Would highly recommend.
Delivery was pretty quick and the item adequately protected for transport. Very pleased with the handrail and associated fittings, which were complete. Unfortunately, I forgot to allow for the end caps during the measurement phase. Once my mitre saw is returned, it’ll be a quick job to shorten the rail and attach it.
All looks great and solid.
I was fixing to a dry-lined wall and needed longer screws / fixings.
Very nice.
Andrew
Good quality and easy to install
From initial enquiry to deliver I would give simple handrails 10 out of 10
Excellent service from Dan and his team, however they were let down with the planned delivery date due to the glass not being ready or it would have been a 5 star review
the handrails were lovely in good condition would recemend this company
Brilliant service from the start good contact, balustrade Arrived within a few days and it was really good quality as a decking installation company will definitely be using on future projects.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 16th October 2020
The delivery was left outside at the front of my property with no one at home (tuffnells), Luckily it was not stolen. On opening the parcels I found 2x 3 metre lengths as intended But both were quite bowed and the colour / pattern was very different between the 2. (walnut) . The joining piece and the end pieces are a loose fit on the plastic inserts so much that they fall off under their own weight . all in all pretty bad .
Good quality product and excellent service. Will use again.
I have gave a 5 because of delivery which was on time as stated. Looks great, I’m still decorating so haven’t applied to wall yet, but can’t see a problem.
Looks and feels great. I need one on my stairs to assist getting up, hence needing to replace wooden painted one.
Used a couple times now great price and service will definitely be using again in the future.
SimpleHandrails website was easy and clear to navigate, my order of glass clamps were delivered quickly with no fuss and well packaged
Handrails arrived promptly.
Very pleased with them, good quality and nice, modern appearance, easy to fit.
Purchased a chrome balcony kit with clamps and posts. Excellent quality and service. Thank you.
Excellent service. Went out of their way to get and send me additional parts that I needed to complete my installation. Would use again
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,728 reviews