SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk

sales@simplebalustrades.co.uk

Unit 7, 76 Graingers Lane

John W
"Exactly what I required dealt with politely by the staff member I spoke to and took delivery of our new stainless steel handrail and fittings two day earlier than expected. I would recommend this company to anyone requiring a stainless steel handrail, and I must say I looks brilliant 👍"
Trevor D
"This handrail is of exceptional quality, from the finish of the rail to the supports. It was well packed and even had the screws and wall plugs included a real bonus. Whilst it might be hard to get too excited about a handrail, what I would say is that it does what it should and looks well engineered. I would have to reservations in buying from again and recommending this product to anyone"
"Efficient service great quality all fixings suppled"
"every thing was ok .until I unwrapped the handrails, they weren't up to standard ,meaning the y could have been straighter. its probably the green oak not being properly seasoned. for me ,having been in the timber trade for a very long time ,I think was a poor deal. thankyou."
"before i ordered i had a couple of queries. simplehandrails got straight back to me with the info i needed. perfect. the handrail arrived on time and was exceptionally well wrapped. no damage possible!!! i came to fit the handrail and all the fixings were appropriate for the job. everything was top quality. i am extemely pleased with the end result and would not hestitate to recommend simplehandrails or use them again. the handrail looks great! thanks guys."
"Prompt delivery as promised. A top quality rail, easily fitted and very much appreciated by my partially disabled wife. Thanks."
"Very easy to assemble and easy to erect also excellent quality very happy with the product"
"Heavyweight grade steel. All parts well crafted. Possibly the most thoroughly wrapped parcel ever delivered to my door. Looks stylish and functional now it's fitted."
"nice product well made fittings pity wood rail bruised by courier"
"Very pleased with the quality of the handrail. Delivery and other aspects of service all very good. Only downside was screws for wall fixings were not in the box - I had some anyway so it didn’t matter."
"First class product. From ordering to delivery everything dealt with extremely professionally."
"Nice stainless steel fittings, alll fixing supplied, the 3 metre oak rail looked good until on closer inspection one end had 12 woodworm holes plus what looked like a small circular saw cut. To send back would have been a lot of work so I bought some Brummer Stopping on Amazon in medium oak, rubbed down and applied 3 coats of danish oil. Looks really good. Would have given it 5 stars otherwise."
Hi David,
We do check all of our wood but this has obviously slipped through. If you want to reply to my email that I have sent ill gladly replace or compensate you for buying the filler. Dan
"The product parts are of excellent quality, the only improvement I can think of would be a template to Mark the centre of the ends of the rail to make drilling a pilot hole for the plastic end fitting more accurate."
"Rail came within 4 working days which was fantastic in its self. Well wrapped and all the components there to do the job. The oak rail we chose (3m) did come untreated but this was expected. The oak was the highest grade it really was perfect. We lay the rail on the living room floor to mark the bracket positions on (I can imagine this being a bit tricky if you didn't know) There are also online instructions to help with this part. It went together lovely and really does look great and matches our doors perfect. Thanks guys highly recommended."
"The oak handrail and bushes stainless steel brackets are of great quality and easy to fit. Very pleased indeed."
"The rail itself was expensive but badly finished. It needed a lot of sanding to become acceptable. Very rough in parts. Some round rails have a flat part along the length which helps in fitting the brackets. These rails are completely round making fitting the brackets more difficult than it should be. I regret not going to B&Q and getting something cheaper as this rail is not value for money. The brackets do look good but even they are more difficult to fit than they should be as they are assembled in 3 pieces and can quite easily be slightly mis-aligned ."
"Absolutely delighted with the quality and finish to the stainless steel handrail I’ve purchased recently January 2018"
"Product very good misunderstanding about delivery date will be buying again"
"The first time I have used them. There were initial problems in delivery and it required some prompting to get things on track for delivery. (Non availability of some components caused the delay, followed by incompetence of UPS delivery). Once the scale of the problem was realised the manager, Dan, became personally involved to rectify the situation. His proactive response and concern for the customer was most appreciated. After a weak start the company made every effort to mitigate the effects of the delays from their supplier. In the light of their reactive approach I will have no hesitation in using them again.."
"good quality items, arrived as i requested."
"Delighted with this product! Majes the staircase modern and fresh and I was very pleased with the quality and ease of fitting!"
"Its perfact thats what i was looking for.and service was good aswel.thankyou."
"Great service. Prompt delivery."
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 347 reviews