SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Phil S
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Diane M
Great service l, Dan calculated glass sizes, top quality posts, delivered as arranged. Jo looks amazing! Definitely recommend 5*
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Excellent. Thankyou feel safer coming down stairs now and it looks very stylish
arrived very quickly and was well packaged
Lovely product, looks really smart as well as useful. Company were very good to deal with would recommend
excellent service.
Delivered on time and we'll packed. The handrail was very easy to install, looks good and is just what I required for some steep steps. Highly recommended.
well made, everything supplied to finish job.
The website is very good with excellent information and photos of the various handrails you manufacture. We received our order in just 3 days from purchase. They are beautifully made, high quality and strong. Excellent value for high quality. Thank You!
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Excellent product and service. Fair prices, prompt answers to questions and speedy delivery. Above all, quality product.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I received the stairs rails within days which was very quick. The rails are strong, providing good support, and they look very smart. When I came to fit the two stair rails there were no instructors or any guidance for fitting them. There was also no guidance or instructions for the Upgraded Bracket- Premium Rail, I had to looked at photos on the website to copy the same length of this bracket against the rail. Simple Handrails supplied a rail to me which they produced to my requested size free of charge which I was grateful. Overall happy with the product and I would use this company again.
Absolutely first class delivery!!! Ordered on the Monday all with us by Friday!!! Would definetly recommend this company.
I only required glass panels but the service I received was first class. I would highly recommend this company from office staff to a very friendly and efficient delivery driver Due to lockdown they were working from home which took a little longer for replies but I am very satisfied with their service in difficult times.
Provided a very fast service when requested on medical grounds. Overall great to deal with and purchase - highly recommended.
Excellent service thank you😊
simple handrail simple to install first class job all round
I ordered a handrail from SimpleHandrails at lunchtime on Tuesday 13 July and spoke to a very helpful member of staff and asked if they could possibly fit an extra bracket. This was no problem and I wanted the Anthracite grey and she told me that it would have to be sprayed. I was absolutely amazed that on Thursday 15 July the handrail arrived!! The finish of the paintwork was Rolls Royce standard, I cannot believe the quality of the whole product. I recommend this company to anyone. Colin Brice
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Delivery in 2 days. Every thing fitted together perfectly, all done and dusted in 4 hours. Elegant safe access for two 80 year olds.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2021 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2021
These bannisters are excellent quality and true to size would recommend,the company to friends
Excellent rails, although we had to buy much stronger fittings as rail was very heavy.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Very fast delivery, excellent communication and good response to changing an order
Being in a trade I know how difficult it is to get things perfect 1st time. But the after sales service was excellent and was kept up to date throughout. Would recommend.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.59 based on 2,318 reviews