SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

Very nice handrail at a decent price, however the customer experience was not the best, as the delivery window of 3 days to 3 weeks is terrible to expect a customer to accept. Delivery company Tuffnell you cant track, so you have to stay in all day and wait. They need to understand we are are all customers with exacting expectations, and when a company doesnt keep you informed and when you have to contact for an update, the attitude was we are busy, no apologies just you will get it when we get round to it. So in order to expand as a company they need to up their game on customer service and drop the attitude when customers expectations are not met. Customers dont empathise nor are interested how busy a supplier is, it's the suppliers issue not the customers, however basic information on progress does help.
Well what can I say wow wow and double wow they claim to be the cheapest in UK and they are i saved nearly £300 and the customer service is excellent I rang phoned to a girl called Kelly told her the measurements and she put a kit together for me in 20 mins and sent me an email of the prices. It arrived in 5 days and when putting it up they sent me 2 centre post emailed them and another one arrived the next day. Sorry folks buy with confidence excellent company and a pleasure to deal with will be ordering another 2 sets in a few weeks for May mum and sister
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th October 2019 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th October 2019
Received goods satisfied with the handrail
outstanding company with outstanding products at a very reasonable price
rely pleased 10/10
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 17th October 2016
Afraid I can't write a review becasue the consignment hasn't yet been delivered. Your carrier Tufnells seem to have mislaid the package at their Felling depot, so despite waiting in all day yesterday I still have no handrail....... Not helped by the tracking site saying the package had been delivered!
Very pleased with end result. Product well packed. Would probably assemble in a different order if we ever did it again but end result still looks great.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th August 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th August 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th August 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Good product good price
If it had not been for the delivery I would have given a rating of 5 , the quality of the product looks great and the service to order it was easy. The communication and delivery was very poor. If you are waiting for it fitting order 4 weeks in advance, Customer Service is very poor with little communication when trying to get in touch for an update the only person that was helpful was Dan. It took 3 different couriers to delivery the items over 2 weeks. You seriously need to look into the delivery side of your business how can it be cost effective to send 3 Van's with items from the same place?
The product was fine, the communication could have been much better but I presume COVID must have played a part in that.
All OK but the box, with the fixings, was broken and a bracket and all screws (if included) were missing.
A very simple process and arrived on time and is just as described. It looks lovely an oak handrail
We ordered 5 x glass panelled balustrades with mirror polished circular posts for around our decking. I knew the size of the decking but Dan and his team helped with drawings so we got everything measured up correctly for the order. I was advised with COVID19 etc. the mirrored posts would take a bit longer which was fine. Before mirrored posts were sent out to us they were checked and found to not be up to the usual standard so were sent back to polishers which I was impressed with. All materials eventually arrived within 10 days and I installed and they look fantastic and of the highest quality. Some of the fittings for the glass had be sent as the wrong type but this again was sorted out in a few days. Overall great service, fantastic product at a very good price. We are very pleased. Thankyou.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th May 2020
Lovely rail but putting the end pieces could of been made easier by putting a centre point on the end as try to get a center point was hard if not bang in center the metal end wasn’t flush with the wood and when your paying that much for it it’s a big mistake to make.....and the metal end pieces didn’t fit tight so had to use plumbing tape to make it stay on tight
An excellent service and quality product
Happy with the service provided
Overall quality is good enough to justify the price: However I have a black handrail and I would have thought the fixing bolts and the supplied wall screws could have been a black finish. ….shame I now have to paint them.
Hi Allan,

Totally understand your point with the screws, however as these rails are stainless steel with corrosion you have to be careful with cross contamination. Hence why stainless steel screws are supplied. The screws are also provided as a good will gesture as many of our customers source there own to suit their own fixing needs.

SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Customers service was brilliant, I was unsure of what to order and the lady on the phone really helped me. (Sorry I didn’t remember her name) Quick delivery and wonderful quality. Me and my husband fitted them easily and neither of us are great at DIY! Definitely recommend.
Delivery of my handrail was very fast and the quality of it is excellent. The office staff were very helpful when I called to make the order and advised me well.
3.2 mtr Square Oak hand rail. Very nice quality bit of wood, no marks or blemishes. The fittings sent with this are of a very high quality too. Fitted easily. Very happy with it.
I would like to say I am very happy with the walnut rail I ordered. Even though there was a noticeable bend at one end, once positioned on the wall it added a quirkiness I quite liked.
There were however several raw plugs missing and one of the plastics endcap mounters was slightly to small, which meant the metal cap kept falling off. That said, Dan the managing director contacted me and offered to replace these FOC.
Please note that when installing that you must use the correct pilot hole size. I unfortunately used one to small and snapped off a screw inside the rail which caused a problem not that easy to resolve. Also, that brackets that fix the rail to the wall seemed fixed and off centre. It was not until the second bracket I noticed they moved but had already drilled holes in the wall. Make sure these are 100% tightened and in a straight position before fixing.
Quality of the Wood and Brackets 10/10
Quality of the fixtures 7/10 (parts missing and end cap to small)
Quality of the customer service 7/10 (took 3 days to respond but were very nice when they did)
Installation instructions 2/10 (difficult to find on the website and could be much clearer)
Overall, I would recommend Simple Rails for cost and quality, but defiantly seek advice on installing as this has proved to be more difficult that expected.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews