SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

I have not as yet taken delivery of the rails
Having finally received the product much later than promised was even more annoyed to have been sent the wrong item, holding up the job even longer and wasting the time os skilled tradesmen
Afraid I can't write a review becasue the consignment hasn't yet been delivered. Your carrier Tufnells seem to have mislaid the package at their Felling depot, so despite waiting in all day yesterday I still have no handrail....... Not helped by the tracking site saying the package had been delivered!
I ordered these two weeks ago and have still not received them I was not notified if the delay I had to chase this up so very disappointed
I cannot give a review, as I have not received my handrail yet.
Poor delivery off item I had to ring up to find after 11 working days it still had not been dispatched
when bannister was removed from packaging it was warped plus screws supplied to fit it to the wall we’re the incorrect size.
Very disappointed won’t use again
Utterly disappointed, the handrail that I received was a completely different colour to what it was in the photo given on the website. When I contacted customer service to complain they said it was just the lighting of the factory. It clearly was not just lighting and is a ploy to trick customers into buying.
Hi Kit Poon.

I have reported this review to our reviews company. Firstly you have stated that we are using lighting to ploy people into purchasing. This is indeed slander. You purchased a stainless steel handrail. Then emailed us demanding we exchange it for a rose gold rail. We don’t do rose gold handrails and no where in the product listing does it say it’s rose gold. It’s stainless steel.

We are a small independent family run business and times are hard. We have been fair and offered your a full refund when the product is returned.

Simple Handrails
Very disappointing customer service. I enquired to when my order was turning up and was informed it would take 12 working days. It stayed 8 in an order confirmation e mail. The e mail they sent me was very short and abrupt. I was told to e mail again after the weekend to enquire about my order. I expect to be contacted with updates as all other company’s do. I’m the end I was sent confirmation my order had been shipped. Also the handrail whilst very nice has a rough finish to it and feels as if your going to get splinters as your running your hands up or down it. Not the quality I expected. Very disappointing experience especially as they have many good reviews.
Still waiting for purchase, 3 weeks on
I am u happy with my product. Which pains me to say. I arrived home to find the hand rail just left outside in the elements. Part of the rail was exposed because the packaging wasn’t good enough. There are marks on the wood and also it’s frayed at one end. I have raised this as an issue but still waiting for a response. Also part of the hand rail is rough (assuming it’s not been sanded down properly). In all I am extremely disappointed as what I paid for as previously seen advertised is not what I have received.
Not turned up yet nor received
Missing parts, Poor Delivery, Unable to contact, Poor Customer service! Avoid!
Have not received it yet so can’t comment on anything!!
Dreadful communication, never return calls, don’t do what they say they are going to do, no communication once I had paid for the item which I have still not received as I write this review which simple handrails have asked me to complete even though I am yet to take delivery and have no idea when delivery is going to happen.
Hi Conrad

Thanks for your review. To make our customers happy is our priority at Simple Handrails and if things do go wrong, we are the first to hold our hands up and make things right. However, on this occasion we feel we must respond to what are untrue and unfair comments about our company, where we work so hard to provide the best service possible.

Firstly, your handrail was signed for by yourself on 31/05/19 - 8 working days after your order was placed and therefore within the delivery time frame stated on our website. We also sent you tracking information and corresponded with you regarding your delivery via email; you were fully informed about when your delivery was taking place. It is also worth noting that you made this review after your handrail was delivered and signed for by yourself, as per your tracking number 2970629416392477 on Tuffnells track & trace.

Secondly, we would like to make it clear that we tried to answer all of your queries as best as possible despite you becoming abusive during a number of exchanges between you and our members of staff in the sales team. One of these being a 15 minute voicemail of abuse which we cannot accept. We did our best to help you despite this and you have still taken it upon yourself to leave false negative feedback.

Kind regards
SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Handrail not straight no screws supplied box was opened
Very bad quality
Item not received yet!
The quality of the actual handrail was excellent but that was as far as it went. I was really disappointed, the wall holding brackets did not line up on the handrail and therefore would not lay flush on the wall. Not one of the four were in the same place, it was like the handrail had slipped when the holes were being drilled. It was a complete nightmare to put up due to reasons given above.
Despite placing several orders, missing items from the order, extending the length of time to turnaround.
Slow to action. I had to call & email several times to get a response. Delaying the job.
Very disappointing.
I’ve been asked to write a review for a product that hasn’t turned up yet. Was promised it on Monday, it’s now Wednesday and it’s not here yet. I’ve emailed and called and not yet had a response!
We have not received the handrail and you want a review ?
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews