Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire
Telephone

How would you rate Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire ?

"We chose Simon Long to move our household from Churchdown, Gloucestershire to Auge-Saint-Médard in Charente, France. Although not the cheapest, the assessor gave a detailed description of how some particularly delicate items would be handled. This tipped the balance in their favour and proved to be a good choice. No losses, no breakages or damage. The packing team arrived on time, worked quickly, patiently and professionally. Although the delivery to France was with a different firm (a partner company - Ollands), service was equally good. All in all thoroughly recommended."
"The team office team were very helpful . The team arrived as planned and moved my belongings from storage to my new home . They 2 guys were extremely helpful and polite . The price was very competitive and i can highly recommend."
"Great service, friendly down-to-earth staff at every stage of the process. Couldn't have asked for more. And at a very reasonable price!"
"We were so impressed with them we are using them again!"
"Good service the men was very helpful overall did a fabulous job. Thank you from the Trinder’s"
"All staff were courteous and helpful throughout, some going that extra mile to help out. Would recommend."
"We were absolutly delighted with the service we recieved from Abacus/Simon long Glouscester. The removal men were friendly, professional and very efficent. We have had bad experiences with other removal companies in the past, so this was a breath of fresh air. We will now never use anyone else and be recommending them to anyone moving in the future."
"Fab! Everything went well! Prompt, polite and very helpful. Would highly recommend!"
"Really friendly, hard working staff."
"Nothing was a problem. Happy friendly staff."
"2 lads worked hard in the heat, pretty much put everything where it was supposed to go except when i got back from work i realised they had forgotten my fridge and nobody seemed to notice!!!would use again."
"Two very helpful and pleasant men were efficient and quick"
"I can’t recommend Simon Long Removals highly enough. From my first contact for a quote to removal, storage and finally delivery of my possessions the whole team at Simon Long were fantastic. Quote was extremely competitive (almost £1000 cheaper than others in some cases - this was for a move to Scotland from Gloucester). The removals men turned up early and were done within 3 hours. My partner took delivery in Scotland and said the men were friendly and helpful. Again, they turned up on time, called my partner when they were an hour away to allow him time to leave work and get to the house. They were there maybe 2-2.5 hours. All our possessions were packed extremely well with no breakages or damage to anything. Thank you for a wonderful service."
"Timely, friendly and careful. All furniture that needed to be deconstructed was put back together without a hitch."
"Brilliant service, lovely guys and excellent price."
"Thank you to Simon Long Removals for the way they handled my move earlier this month. It turned into a total disaster with solicitors not having done their job, and could not complete on my purchase. So for several hours my possessions were on the vans, and nowhere to take them too. After 4 hours I got the keys! The men were absolutely marvellous, it was Friday afternoon, and nearly 5pm before they could START unloading. They never for one second made me feel that it was any problem, and just got on with the job with no complaints. I am extremely grateful, it was a very traumatic afternoon for me, and they saved my sanity. Thank you Andy and the team!"
"Calm professional team of movers, nothing was too much trouble, would certainly recommend and use again."
"Did a great job, all went quickly and smoothly. Very professional from quote to end of job."
")nly Andy and Paddy to move out, they did great. Very helpful. However the FOUR extras who were at the move in location were obviously only interested in getting home as they just threw furniture, boxes and everything in ,in any order in any room, heavy boxes ontop of lightweight etc. Took me over a week to locate the feet off the sofa. Ercol furniture piled into back of the garage and yes it rained. I could not move it because I could not get into the garage. Suggest next job (which will not be mine ever) you leave the B team at home."
Dear Mrs Segura,
Thank you for your feedback.
We value our customer service highly and we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We would like to take an opportunity to explain the situation. The move involved transferring all the items of a larger house into a smaller property which has caused the initial issue with fitting the items in. Due to the time we received the keys, the second part of the move had to take place in the dark and to ensure it was smooth we sent extra team members for help, which explains the bigger team helping with moving in.
Our removals team was instructed to put the furniture in the garage and due to the lack of space some items had to be put on top of others, otherwise they would not have fit into the garage or the house. Our team would have been happy to help rearrange the items on the day or at a later date, however we have not been informed of any damage or contacted regarding the issue.
Let us apologise again for any inconvenience caused. We have contacted you via the phone and email to discuss this matter further.
"We hired Abacus to move our big pieces of furniture from one house in Stroud to another. The two men who did the moving were friendly and incredibly helpful and were able to do some unscrewing of beds etc which I couldn't manage (my husband was ill that day, wonderful timing!). Everything was accomplished in a morning, including shifting an extremely heavy teak dresser up the stairs and an upright piano. Would highly recommend."
Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews