Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire

How would you rate Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire?

"Timely, friendly and careful. All furniture that needed to be deconstructed was put back together without a hitch."
Sue Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, lovely guys and excellent price."
"Thank you to Simon Long Removals for the way they handled my move earlier this month. It turned into a total disaster with solicitors not having done their job, and could not complete on my purchase. So for several hours my possessions were on the vans, and nowhere to take them too. After 4 hours I got the keys! The men were absolutely marvellous, it was Friday afternoon, and nearly 5pm before they could START unloading. They never for one second made me feel that it was any problem, and just got on with the job with no complaints. I am extremely grateful, it was a very traumatic afternoon for me, and they saved my sanity. Thank you Andy and the team!"
"Calm professional team of movers, nothing was too much trouble, would certainly recommend and use again."
"Did a great job, all went quickly and smoothly. Very professional from quote to end of job."
Mrs Segura
Verified Buyer
")nly Andy and Paddy to move out, they did great. Very helpful. However the FOUR extras who were at the move in location were obviously only interested in getting home as they just threw furniture, boxes and everything in ,in any order in any room, heavy boxes ontop of lightweight etc. Took me over a week to locate the feet off the sofa. Ercol furniture piled into back of the garage and yes it rained. I could not move it because I could not get into the garage. Suggest next job (which will not be mine ever) you leave the B team at home."
Dear Mrs Segura,
Thank you for your feedback.
We value our customer service highly and we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We would like to take an opportunity to explain the situation. The move involved transferring all the items of a larger house into a smaller property which has caused the initial issue with fitting the items in. Due to the time we received the keys, the second part of the move had to take place in the dark and to ensure it was smooth we sent extra team members for help, which explains the bigger team helping with moving in.
Our removals team was instructed to put the furniture in the garage and due to the lack of space some items had to be put on top of others, otherwise they would not have fit into the garage or the house. Our team would have been happy to help rearrange the items on the day or at a later date, however we have not been informed of any damage or contacted regarding the issue.
Let us apologise again for any inconvenience caused. We have contacted you via the phone and email to discuss this matter further.
"We hired Abacus to move our big pieces of furniture from one house in Stroud to another. The two men who did the moving were friendly and incredibly helpful and were able to do some unscrewing of beds etc which I couldn't manage (my husband was ill that day, wonderful timing!). Everything was accomplished in a morning, including shifting an extremely heavy teak dresser up the stairs and an upright piano. Would highly recommend."
Mrs Hampshire
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, on time. They just made everything easy for the day. Also came back the next working day to finish what they didn't manage to move on the day. Worked hard all day"
Mr & Mrs Dudd
Verified Buyer
"From first contact to final goodbye we could not have wished for a more professional but caring company. We could recommend without reservation and are very thankful for all they have done"
"Very prompt and helpful at all stages in the process. Good approach to reusing materials and preventing plastic waste in what is inevitably a packaging intensive business."
Mr Hobbins
Verified Buyer
"Really friendly, patient, and efficient service from all of the people I dealt with from Office Staff, through quoting agent to removal team. Polite, careful and very hard working. I’m very happy to recommend the team covering Stroud in Gloucestershire. Thanks again for you help."
"Three polite,helpful men arrived promptly when expected, first time packed and removed our belongings to storage, and 2+ years later brought everything back, on time as expected and with amazing,to me, strength and stamina, put things back where they'd been, as directed. And everything is in good order, no damage, no dampness. Helpful administrative staff on yhe phone and email."
"The men were prompt, polite and transferred everything completely effortlessly. It made the move itself stress free and nothing got broken."
Mrs Little
Verified Buyer
"From the initial quote to the actual day of removal, Simon Long were very helpful and efficient. If you left a message, they rang you back and were very friendly and easy to deal with, even when accommodating my change to completion dates. The only downside & the reason I haven't given them excellent was that I had to ring three times to ask when they were bringing boxes as they didn't turn up when they said and the promised wardrobe boxes that were due on moving day never materialised so I had to do some speedy last minute packing to empty the wardrobes!"
"The booking process was smooth and Abacus/Simon Long were very accommodating when our plans went a bit off-piste. On the day, the movers were friendly and efficient."
"Happy, helpful chaps, very quick and efficient. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
Mrs Martin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from first visit to final unload. Cannot be faulted."
Ms MacKillican
Verified Buyer
"All the staff were very helpful and nice.They also looked after all our things very well"
Mr And Mrs Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"One Of The Best Removal Services We Have Used! Simon Long Removals have just moved us from Gloucestershire to Cornwall and it was one of the best removal services we have ever experienced (and we have moved house 7 times!) The service was outstanding from beginning to end. We had an extremely prompt response to our initial enquiry and a quotation visit was swiftly arranged. The surveyor was professional and friendly and quickly provided a quotation. The quote wasn't the cheapest but it certainly wasn't the most expensive - it came in mid-range. And the removal service itself was second to none! Due to the distance involved, the move actually took place over two days - loading everything from our old home on Day 1 and then delivering it to our new house on Day 2. Everything went so smoothly. The team were amazing - friendly, professional and so cheerful, even after a four hour drive to our new home on Day 2 followed by a four hour unload! Our new home is on the side of a hill with a VERY steep drive and the guys had to go up and down the drive constantly for four hours. Their calf muscles must have taken a real battering but they didn't complain once - they kept smiling throughout. The team were a real credit to the company. They took care of our possessions at every step of the way and carefully loaded and unloaded them and put everything where we wanted it. We were so impressed with the team - thank you guys, you did a grand job. If you are looking for a removal company that is friendly, professional and does an amazing job then look no further than Simon Long. We highly recommend them."
Karen Brogan
Verified Buyer
"Full packing service booked and they were brilliant. Whole thing handled by them and my daughter as I was hospitalised. Thank you so very much. Will recommend you at every opportunity"
Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire is rated 4.86 based on 43 reviews