Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire
Read Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

Tell us how Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Work was done as promised. Workers were prompt, polite and helpful. There was no damage, and everything was placed where wanted. First class service. Highly recommended
Professional courteous worked incredibly hard and efficiently. My move out on 6 March went like a dream and move in on 20 March was the same. Cannot speak highly enough of you guys all the way through every step of the process. And you got me in literally a couple of hours before the first COVID lockdown. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart just for that if nothing else. You guys are the best.
The boys were punctual, efficient and extremely helpful. We were just entering the very difficult times immediately before lockdown but their attitude was positive and ‘can do’ throughout.
Would thoroughly recommend the firm and its service to anybody!
It has been a pleasure dealing with Simon Long Removals for both the storage of some of our furniture and the final removal from Gloucestershire to Dorset. Both Clare and Hollie in the office have provided excellent service and Alan was very helpful when it came to organising the final move. A really professional firm and I recommend them without reservation.
There were great guys and not so good guys in the team, did a perfectly acceptable job
A very good removal company.
They moved us on the day before lock down, and were very supportive in a very difficult time.
It was the last home move the company were doing .
Would recommend them 100%
The staff made a very stressful day a lot easier and nothing seemed to phase them! Would definitely use again!
This is the second time we have used Simon Long to help us move home. Always courteous, hard working and polite. Highly recommend.
The two guys were very polite helpful and careful with the removal. Won’t hesitate to recommend Simon long to any one moving home. They made the job very stress free....
The Estimator was polite and professional.
The price was around the average that we obtained, and we were offered two prices: One including insurance, the other without. Our own Home Contents Insurance covered our belongings for the move, so we saved there. A couple of other quotes had compulsory insurance included. Also, no 'Late Key' charge was quoted (see later)
We chose to pack our own contents. Packaging and packaging materials were supplied.
On the day the removal team arrived on time. They were courteous, efficient and fast workers! Nothing was damaged at either end. We had to wait outside the new address for some hours before we could take possession but the removal team were good natured about that. I think it can happen quite often. ( No 'Late Key' charge, remember?)
Recommended.
Friendly and efficient
What a fantastic services the guys arrived prompt and they couldn’t do enough for my child and I. They were very polite and professional I can’t thank them enough for moving us into our home. Thank you !!!
Very happy with the removals.
Fantastic service... couldn’t fault a single aspect. Thanks so much
Fantastic service from start to finish, helpful and great packing and removal team. Have no hesitation in recommending at all!
Great service from beginning to end. The two lads we had on the day were great and worked their socks off. Would have no problem recommending SL to anyone.
My wife and I would like to thank all the staff and crew at Simon Long Removals and in particular the four "lads" who moved us. They could not have been more helpful and friendly, assisting us through a very difficult time. A very professional firm, that we would not hesitate to highly recommend.
Excellent service and would definitely use them again. The men were polite, very helpful & a pleasure to have around. The whole process was clearly explained, communication with the office was good. I was very pleased. Thank you!
Excellent - highly efficient service and crews extremely nice, capable , helpful and trustworthy
From start to finish Simon Long Removals were great. Very organised and took all the stress out of moving from me!
The men that packed and moved were polite and helpful, I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews