Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
Curtis, was a top provider of customer care. I was given all the information required to help me make my decisions .He was very professional, and I feel happy that we have invested with Sheffield Mutual. Great CUSTOMER SERVICE .
Excellent service from Sheffield Mutual staff. Whenever I’ve had a question they are always quick to answer clearly. The latest policy was issued quickly, correctly and with no fuss. All round, very happy with the Society.
Amazing professional service when setting up my ISA and the staff could not be more helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I have dealt with many Financial Services over the years but I have found Sheffield Mutual to be the most efficient by far. Will definitely be looking to invest more with them over years, just overall a great (local) firm!
Been using Sheffield Mutual for a fair few years now and always found the returns to be better than expected, and all dealings with personnel very pleasant, professional, and quick to deal with my needs. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
My family have been dealing with Sheffield mutual since 1947. They have now given sound advice and delivered great investments to 4 generations of our family. The staff are so friendly and make you feel looked after and valued. Thank you
Very easy to deal with, with a good range of products.Richard
This is my fourth investment with Sheffield Mutual and once again I'm really pleased with everything from start to finish. Service on the phone was quick and easy and all questions asked by myself answered expertly. I have recommended them to family and friends and would recommend to anyone looking to make investments.
I have saved with Sheffield Mutual for over 10 years. I have opened another new policy because it’s a relatively small amount to save each month and I welcome the guaranteed return long term. l appreciate how Sheffield Mutual supports its members by offering optical and dental benefits. The staff I communicate with answer my questions and I find the online chat facility helpful as I can continue with my work rather than being tied to the phone. Finally, it’s pleasing to see a company thinking about ethical investments, and I hope Sheffield Mutual can progress that further.
Good old fashioned service.Friendly and total efficiency.Pleasure the deal with you
I'm really happy with this service. It feels good to support a local business, plus I love the fact that the money invested isn't going to some big multinational conglomerate. Quick and easy to deal with with questions over the phone. No queuing on the phone to talk to anyone
Hi Beth, Thanks you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Fast efficient service with friendly staff always ready to help. It's really nice when you can pick up the phone and have it answered by a person who not only is willing to help but also knows what they are talking about.
Hi Ken, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Always a quick and efficient service, be it on the phone or via email. The documents get posted out very quickly and it is very much a seamless process. I have recommended family members to Sheffield Mutual too!
Hi Amer, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Was looking for a place to save for my granddaughter it was easy to find what I wanted and apply online setting it all up easily and knowing it’s a mutual made it more appealing
Hi Daniel, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
In a world of increasing push and shove by companies concerned about nothing other than their bottom line it is not just a pleasure but a delight to deal with the staff of Sheffield Mutual. Polite, efficient and concerned that everything runs smoothly and well for the customer plus as good a financial return as one could expect in the present market. Especial thanks to Andrew Bonner whom I have dealt with since I returned to the UK.
Hi Patricia, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have just applied for an ISA; not only is it at a really good rate, but this company is excellent. The people I have dealt with have been extremely professional and efficient, and very speedy. The paperwork is well-laid out and comprehensive. The website is easy to manoeuvre and very clear.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I believe you to be ethical company I like to speak to people you offered that service Customer service great Potential returns above average Look forward to being a client for many years.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything further, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very helpful , great way of saving , for ths future , plus added bonus of life insurance with the policy
Hi Dawn, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very friendly people and don't push you into buying anything and their guarantee of getting back at least 103% of my investment gave me peace of mind
Great company.
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and knowledgeable personnel
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual