Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
We have used Sheffield Mutual before and have always been satisfied with the efficient but personal service that we have received. We would definitely recommend them and use them again if necessary.
I have several investments with Sheffield Mutual and as always they respond quickly, efficiently and are very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend Sheffield Mutual.
Hi Nick,

Sheffield Mutual
I was confused about the rules and laws applying to Tax Exempt Saving Schemes and Regular Savings plan, but Curtis explained it to me perfectly.
Hi Simon,

Sheffield Mutual
I wish you had an app. that I could view.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand the need for our members to be able to access their policies and account details on the go, so it is something we are working hard to provide our members with - watch this space!

Sheffield Mutual
Recently opened an ISA & Bond with Sheffield Mutual. They were the best I could find with the abysmal rates on offer at the bank and NS&I. Service was the best I'd received from a financial organisation and I'd have no hesitation in recommending to family & friends. Thank you
Hi Graham,

Sheffield Mutual
Excellent service...One of the rare' breeds' in todays world. When you contact them you feel like you are talking to a close friend,giving genuine help and advise. Thank you Sheffield Mutual
Hi Derek,

Thank you for your positive review.

Reviews contribute significantly in helping the Society to grow.

Sheffield Mutual
Very easy to deal with and very efficient and easy to invest.
Well worth a look if you find the current bank rates disappointing
Hi Steve,

Sheffield Mutual
I have recently made another investment and received the usual excellent , personal service. What a joy to have my call answered immediately and hear a knowledgeable and friendly voice to help. I thoroughly recommend this
consistently reliable and profitable mutual society
Hi Haydn, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
It was so refreshing to call Sheffield Mutual today regarding an ISA product and have the call answered immediately and really efficient, helpful service given over the phone! Thank you Sheffield Mutual.

Sheffield Mutual
I was looking for a life insurance policy so I will know that my funeral costs are covered when the time comes. I chose Sheffield Mutual because they are a friendly society so their focus is not on shareholders. Also I found that they offer a much better pay out for the same monthly payment than the big competitors that I looked at. I could do the application online and it was straightforward with clear information. The application was dealt with promptly and I feel like I definitely made the right choice.

Sheffield Mutual
the customer advisor who i spoke to on friday about my quirey,andrew explained it to me clearly and proffessionally,and siad he would call me back monday with an answer,he called me back as promised,told me the result which i wasnt what i expected,he said he would speak to his manager,came back with a result,he went that extra mile for us and i cant thank him enough,fantastic company,and customer service a1,definatly reccommend to anyone
Hi Karl,

Sheffield Mutual
Prompt, knowledgable phone chat with Curtis. Forms for new account received in post within 48 hours.
Hi Carol,

Thanks

Laura
Sheffield Mutual provide excellent custom service from start to finish.
Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff, especially as many organisation’s customer service has deteriorated this year.
Special mention to Sue who is able to make the whole process of applying for a product appear so fluid.

Anthony Thornton
Hi Anthony,

Sheffield Mutual
Very straight forward application process and quick and safe return of birth certificates and policy documents.Mrs B

Sheffield Mutual
Recommended by my son. Extremely easy to apply online and excellent speedy service thereafter. Impressed with the member benefits too.

Sheffield Mutual
Very pleased with the Sheffield Mutual,the information given by phone and also the documentary info very clear and answered all my queries.
Hi Mark,

Sheffield Mutual
Always efficient, always polite and courteous and provide an excellent range of options
Hi Alan,

Sheffield Mutual
I discovered Sheffield Mutual by accident when searching for some sort of saving for our grandchildren which could be left alone and mature when each one is 18.
Sheffield Mutual's Investment Bond can do exactly that. The information given was brilliant and very helpful. Applications were done on the spot over the phone and processed quickly without any hassle.
I have found no other company that provides this level of customer service so will recommend them to others happily. In the past we have had to juggle fixed rate bond rates for varying terms; Sheffield Mutual's investment bond has put an end to all that and met all our needs. Thank you!
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for your positive review.

Reviews help significantly in helping us to grow.

Sheffield Mutual
Sheffield Mutual provide and safe and secure place for our investments. We have had no hesitation in recommending the Society to members of our family. Customer service is excellent, we are regularly updated with information about new products and the friendly staff are always on hand to give advice and guidance whenever it was required.
Hi Robert,

Sheffield Mutual
Quick helpful service everything clearly explained and sorted out would highly recommend them.
Hi Russell,