Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
Very helpful
Just opened my 5th ISA . Always received great service
very easy to access .Prompt , efficient and understanable What's not to like!! Thankyou, getting a better interest rate than on my cash ISA
Have just opened an account with Sheffield Mutual. There was plenty of easy to find information about the product I was interested in to help me decide. Everything has been done promptly and efficiently. I have only needed to telephone them once. The phone was answered quickly by a friendly operative who was able to give a very satisfactory answer to my query.
Very Helpful and friendly service, prompt response to queries. Someone answers the phone! Pleased with my new account.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
This is a very good way to save your money. Pays interest more than the banks do. People employed here are very friendly and helpful too.
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
It is pleasure dealing with this company. The staff are always helpful and efficient.You always speak immediately to a human being and the ‘phone is answered after a couple of rings (most unusual these days !!)
Hi Phil, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I recently set up a new investment ISA with Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society - my first dealings with them. I dealt with Becky and she fully lived up to the organisation's name, being friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. What a pleasure it is to deal with a company who provide a personal service and do what they say.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
A true and honest company (mutual). A pleasure to do business with.
Hi Philip, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Extremely friendly, knowledgeable & helpful staff guided me through the ISA transfer process. Follow-up action has been clear, fast and efficient.
Hi Paul, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, friendly and always efficient.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have been a customer of Sheffield Mutual for a good few years and have always received great customer service & whenever on the occasions i have to contact them,they are always prompt with their reply & when one phones them your call is answered quickly,without the need of listening to music while your call is answered
Hi Geoff, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Excellent customer service. Easy application done over the phone. Would recommend.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
always a friendly voice on the phone even in these difficult times
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Five star service.Excellent performance for a low risk investment.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Great customer service; everthing was prompt and all the questions were answered.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards Sheffield Mutual
I have always found Sheffield Mutual to be a caring and trustworthy society. My contact offered prompt help and guidance.
Hi David, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Excellent customer service. Highly delighted with our decision to invest and feel confident we will be speaking to them again when needed regards further savings.
Hi Nigel, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
As a new customer I was very impressed with the service provided. Staff were very helpful and my application was dealt with quickly.
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything esle, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Phone answered first ring by the person I needed to speak to. very helpful and sorted my problems out.
Hi David, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual