Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
I have several policies with Sheffield Mutual and have always found for anyone who is looking for a Mutual Society.
Hi Roy, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I had a tax exempt savings policy with SM that i was trying to withdraw prematurely even though it had grown nicely. Peter leverton was excellent; he was helpful and knowledgeable. He swiftly answered my questions and provided a resolution that suited my needs. 5 stars for Sheffield mutual.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
l have always found Curtis polite and customer focused. He is very knowledgeable on Sheffield Mutual Products, and is always very efficient in dealing with my enquiries, meaning I am starting another similar policy shortly. Excellent service.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Always pleased with the service I receive from Curtis. Prompt, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. Have used Sheffield Mutual for a number of years and never been disappointed.
Hi Scotty, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I found Sheffield Mutual online and submitted an enquiry for a savings plan. Received an information pack and application form very quickly and returned this the same day. Sheffield Mutual responded the next day to confirm all received and plan to be set up. All very efficient and impressed with serviced received so far which did include calling to clarify some points. Keep up the good work!
Hi Glenn, Thank you for your review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I've had a savings plan with Sheffield Mutual for a few years. Their team are always so friendly and helpful and for that reason, I've just contacted Sheffield Mutual again in order to apply for a savings plan for my child and 2 grandchildren. The process was so easy, many thanks.
Hi James, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Had a 10 year tax exempt savings policy with Sheffield Mutual. Matured recently and the settlement figure was above my expectation. Subsequently taken out another similar policy with Sheffield Mutual. The contact people are so friendly and well informed. In addition, pleased to be supporting a mutual society.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Fantastic and friendly service especially from Curtis. I have many endowments with them. I took out a later large one as i intend to be cryogenically frozen upon my death. Straightforward and no problems at all. Best service ive ever received from a company!
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have invested with Sheffield Mutual for nearly 20 years and can definitely recommend. In particular the simplicity of their policy documents and communications is refreshing and returns on policies have been excellent despite the recent low levels of interest.
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Good levels of customer service. It was an easy and straightforward process to open a savings account.
First class service from Curtis. Helpful, clear and very professional.
Fantastic company Very customer focused Friendly staff Would highly recommend
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Following my great experience with them on the phone last month I called back today and set up my first regular saver with SU. Tom was very helpful and efficient. Thank you.
Hi Simon, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very efficient, friendly and helpful. Whenever you call they pick up the phone very quickly, within the first couple of rings!! Brilliant service and a great rate of return on my investment. Would recommend Sheffield mutual to anyone
Hi Anders, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
This is my first experience with Sheffield Mutual but I found them to be professional and very quick to answer the queries I had, both via e-mail and on their chat system available on the website. It was easy to apply for a policy and the documentation arrived quickly and was easy to understand. Early days in my case, but they have been a pleasure to deal with.
Hi Andy, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Curtis answered the phone promptly, listened really well to my queries and gave me tailored, succinct but relevant information. I felt very satisfied, especially in these days where so much business is online. So lovely to speak to a person with real knowledge, not reading from a script. A stress free experience leaving me more willing to invest with you. Thank you
Hi Linda, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Returned my phone call very quickly. Gave very courteous and professional advice about the product I need
Hi Steve, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
My initial email enquiry was responded to promptly as were all subsequent matters in connection with investment ISA and an income bond. A shining example of a long established and caring mutual organisation. I have already recommended Sheffield Mutual to our daughter.
Hi David, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I was looking for a Tax-Exempt Savings Plan, with without the Life Assurance element, what a "breath of fresh air" to see that Sheffield Mutual offered such a product, all the other Mutual had similar plans but with life cover. From completing the online application to my documents arriving, nothing but 5 star customer service, when my policy documents arrived i noticed that there was a small "clerical" error where part of my address field was incorrect, after one phone call to highlight the issue, i soon had new documents arriving i have already recommended Sheffield Mutual to my daughter, and son in law, and would gladly done so even without the "Tell a friend" incentive !!
Hi Mr Hylton, Thank you for your positive review. Reviews help significantly in helping the Society to grow. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
As always a friendly helpful member of staff took my details and sorted my request out.
Hi Derek, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 4.92 based on 207 reviews