Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy

"Fabulous staff, great investment products, but the website is so confusing.....definitely needs for user friendly terms - searched for 'Optical Claim form' - took me 29 minutes to find it :("
Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

I'm sorry that you have had difficulty finding our optical claim form.

We are just in the process of making the form easier to find on our website.

If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch!

Sheffield Mutual
"Very friendly and efficient service from staff especially from Curtis and Andrew straight talking a pleasure to do business with 👍"
Hi,

Thank you for your five-star review.

Sheffield Mutual
"Curtis dealt with my question most efficiently. Response time was faster than a speeding bullet!"
Hi Jim,

Sheffield Mutual
"So refreshing.... Immediate answer to telephone calls. Excellent and informed staff. I have invested with Sheffield Mutual for some time and find returns we’ll above average. Any queries I have had have been dealt with swiftly and professionally. I have total trust and respect in this friendly society."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your five star review.

Our members are our number one priority, so this is great to hear.

Sheffield Mutual
"Each time I've contacted Sheffield Mutual, either by telephone or on their website I've found everything I wanted without a problem. The lady on the telephone was most helpful and knowledgeable and the website I found easy to navigate."
Thank you for your review - it's always fantastic to hear our members positive feedback.

Sheffield Mutual
"Fantastic company to deal with. I have been investing with Sheffield Mutual for a number of years and have always been impressed with the level of service. A company who really values your custom and doesn’t just treat you as a number! Keep it up Sheffield."
"Great service and good solid reliable performance. Have taken several policies out with Sheffield Mutual and very happy with them. And in my experience, mutuals are far more trustworthy."
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your five star review.

Our members are our number one priority, so this is great to hear.

Sheffield Mutual
"Great staff - always knowledgable and extremely helpful. Good returns on investments. Quick service."

Sheffield Mutual
"I have always received excellent, knowledgeable and friendly service from the staff at Sheffield Mutual."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review.

Sheffield Mutual
"Always helpfull and informative..😊"
Hi,

Thank you for your positive review.

Sheffield Mutual
"I hold a number of plans with the Society and must say what a great service from all involved there, and importantly some nice growth on my own and children's investments and would have no problems recommending the Society."
"Quick effective solutions to the problems. Sorted."
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Sheffield Mutual
"It is so good to talk to real people who are always polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I have other policies with SM and have been very satisfied with their performance. I have great confidence in SM."

Sheffield Mutual
"May I thank Curtis for engaging with me on esoteric financial questions. It proves deep training and supposed staff staying for a good number of years with SM. Hope that bonus structure rewards them as they make all the difference. May I thank Curtis again for supporting me whilst I tried to make a new payment. It made all the difference between me pursuing my goal and giving up!!! I was only sorry that my bank was unaware of your friendly society. Nothing too much trouble - miles away from robotic responses elsewhere. May I suggest an annual lottery with small prices for clients who stay beyond 5 years, then 10 years etc..compete with NSAnd I! Lots of other ideas available here to support those who are in financial need."
Hi Marylise,

Our members are at the forefront of everything we do, so this is great to hear.

Also, thank you for your suggestions and feedback - we will take these on board for the future.

Sheffield Mutual
"Even though I applied for a recent ISA application very close to the deadline it was dealt with very promptly, efficiently and with upmost professionalism in order that it was processed in time."
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your positive five star review.

Sheffield Mutual
"Excellent customer service, prompt response to all phone calls and any queries dealt with speedily and efficiently. I would heartily recommend Sheffield Mutual."
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your positive five star review.

Sheffield Mutual
"A helpful, professional, accessible service providing good financial returns. Staff are very helpful. The company was recommended to me by a friend and I am happy to recommend Sheffield Mutual to others."
Hi Rod,

Sheffield Mutual
"I have been very happy with the results of investments I have made with Sheffield Mutual friendly Society. Very helpful staff, in easy reach, knowledgeable about products. I have had 3 investments with them and would not hesitate to do it again. Happy with the extra money I have received a lot better the a bank account"
Hi Patricia,

Sheffield Mutual
"I have held an account with this company for a few years now and the staff have always been very polite and very helpful whenever I have contacted them! Nothing appears too much trouble, at all! We receive their periodic newsletter which keeps members up to date with any improvements to the service, I.e, benefits, returns and offers!"
Hi Paul,

Sheffield Mutual
"I've saved with Sheffield Mutual for a few years now and they are a pleasure to deal with. They are a very traditional organisation and are so friendly and so unlike any other financial company. When you ring them it's like dealing with friends and or your neighbours. In a nice way, really old fashioned. Check them out."
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews