Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Wentworth Business Park
Tankersley

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy

Telephone
"Smashing organisation. Keep in touch without being overbearing. Also help when they can with a contribution towards optical and dental bills. Highly recommended."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"I HAVE JUST RECENTLY TAKEN OUT A INVESTMENT JUNIOR ISA FOR MY SON, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN SECOND TO NONE, AND MY FINANCIAL ADVISER HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
"I wish I had known about Sheffield & Mutual a few years ago. I am recamending them to everyone I know."
"Great company with top pro' staff for any advice you may require for your savings and investments."
Thank you for your five star review.
Just for the benefit of anyone reading this review, I feel we should explain that all our staff are fully trained on our products and whilst we cannot offer financial advice, we can talk you through our products and provide some general guidance to help you make your own decision on how to proceed.
""Happy to recommend Sheffield Mutual to anyone" Fantastic company to deal with, admin staff are very efficient and nothing is too much trouble. Been investing/saving with them for many years and will be doing so on into the future!"
"The best company I have ever dealt with !! Everything I have asked them to do for me has been done immediately and without any fuss. When I asked for funds to be returned from my previous ISA it was returned the same day with a mere £3 charge. Other companies charge around £20. Website brilliant, investment returns brilliant and staff brilliant. I will be investing with them for many years to come."
"Friendly person to speak to on the phone. Good returns with investments"
"Excellent to deal with over the phone as you are not dealing with a call centre. Service swift and efficient. Excellent returns on investments. I am always recommending Sheffield Mutual to friends and family."
"Helpful people. Easy to deal with. Good return on investment that feels secure."
"Prompt friendly service. Important for people who are not financially literate. Clear information that does not promise the earth."
"They are efficient . There products are good All young people should hold them for the long term"
"Fantastic service, very efficient and quick response when further information was needed. Great products offered to cover all saving needs."
"As the name suggests, it IS Ffiendly, as well as efficient"
"I have been saving with Sheffield Mutual for a few years and would recommend them. They are efficient, polite, professional and the returns have been decent, considering years of low returns on investments in general."
"Helpful staff and very easy to talk to over the phone.Email correspondence also efficient in responding to queries . Online application very straightforward and interest rates seems good long term."
"Great value products, easy to apply online. I have taken out several savings plans with Sheffield Mutual now."
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews