Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have always received excellent customer service. I emailed to set up an account for my new Grandson, Curtis replied he was prompt, very efficient, polite and professional. He explained everything to me and advised how he would set the account up at this very difficult time (coronavirus).
I am often put off making these types of calls because I sometimes feel barriers are put in the
way with some companies, but not with Sheffield Mutual.
My family have several investments with Sheffield Mutual and have reaped the rewards of better returns than banks! The customer service is very good and nothing is too much trouble. There is also a non contributionary members benefit scheme!
I have saved with Sheffield Mutual all my life through my parents from when I was a child and now as an adult. As well as providing good financial products they do so efficiently and with a personal touch. I would recommend Sheffield Mutual to everyone.
Hi Simon,

Sheffield Mutual
Excellent company to deal with. Very helpful, friendly and efficient staff. Spoke to Curtis on a number of occasions. He was a pleasure to work with. No problem was too much for him. Keep up the good work.
Hi Jacqueline,

Sheffield Mutual
Don’t think it’s very fair to members introducing a market value reduction on I.s.a accounts without letting them know first and request to be notified when it is removed so I can start re investing again
Hi David,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. As I am sure you can appreciate, the current climate is unprecedented for not only us as a Society, but for everyone. I would like to reassure you that the decisions we arrived at were not made lightly and were implemented to ensure a level of protection and fairness for our members.

If we can help you with anything else, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Sheffield Mutual
SMFS is great. Helpful friendly staff. Nine out ten. If it had an app I’d give it ten.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your review.

We understand the need for our members to be able to access their policies and account details on the go, so it is something we are working hard to provide our members with - watch this space!

For the latest updates, please make sure you're signed up to our My Sheffield Mutual e-Newsletter - https://bit.ly/34W2DKd

Sheffield Mutual
I don't find this site of any use, it has lots of info, but I'm already a customer so I don't need this info, what would be a lot more helpful would be if i was able to view my account savings, see the interest rates, use this site to vary the amount I was wanting to save each month depending on circumstances, something like the e.g MoneyBox App would be a lot more helpful
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your comments and apologies you have found our website difficult to navigate.

We are currently working hard on providing our members with the ability to access their policies through a portal on our website. This is not only important to our members, but to us as a Society, as we want to provide our members with the very best level of service possible.

If you would like any further information, or would like to discuss your policy, please feel free to give us a call or email enquiries@sheffieldmutual.com

Sheffield Mutual
Very professional company,wide variety of financial products,and an easy to use website.

Sheffield Mutual
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society (SMFS) have very helpful and courteous staff that provide detailed and accurate financial advice across a range of saving and investment products. SMFS remain an essential part of my financial portfolio for my family.
Hi Julian,

Sheffield Mutual
Friendly, helpful efficient staff. Brilliant ambassadors of the company brand.

Sheffield Mutual
Very helpful and informative member of staff on the phone.
Answered all my questions.

Sheffield Mutual
I've used for many years: excellent returns, prompt and friendly service, hidden benefits (optical/dental). I'd recommend.
Hi Ciaran,

Sheffield Mutual
Found the product I needed with the flexibility to choose exactly how and what I wanted to save. Speedy processing and acceptance, great contact so far.

Sheffield Mutual
Having researched the market thoroughly I came across exactly the product I was looking for with Sheffield Mutual. Easy application and on-boarding process and ultimately very happy with my choice of product and provider.
Hi Matthew,

Sheffield Mutual
Very impressed with quick processing of paperwork. Staff very friendly, extremely helpful and courteous with completion of documents. Most certainly recommend.
Hi Linda,

Sheffield Mutual
Very efficient and open service from start to finish. Explained everything in great deal. Very happy with my policy.
Hi Darren,

Sheffield Mutual
Just taken out my first policy with Sheffield Mutual. Process was straightforward, staff friendly, and the documentation was issued within days. What's not to like! Will certainly recommend.
Hi Craig,

Sheffield Mutual
Efficient, well organised and well prepared literature and well mannered and knowledgeable staff. Very happy with company and happy to recommend.
Hi Dawn,

Sheffield Mutual
Very impressed ! The staff couldn't have been more helpful. They were very knowledgeable, polite and friendly.
Hi Paul,

Sheffield Mutual
always happy to answer my questions and help me make the right decisions for my money.
Hi Robin,