Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
great customer service
I´ve saved with friendly societies for over 30 years & always been happy with the returns, but when a policy recently matured with another company, I found my existing provider somewhat inflexible to renew, so, searching online, I found Sheffield Mutual & was subsequently very pleased with their openness, flexibility & efficiency. I hope to continue saving with them for many years to come.
Excellent service.Curtis extremely helpful,both when opening accounts and closing them.
Brilliant service over the years.They are professional and friendly.
Amazing!Thank you!
I recently purchased a savings plan for my Granddaughter.....the lady I dealt with was very friendly and helpful in getting it sorted, they made it completely user friendly and stress free .... brilliant service.
I have several accounts with Sheffield Mutual and am about to open an account for my niece. They are always very professional and very friendly when I telephone with a question.
Very friendly and informative giving clear and relevant information
I have a preference for low key selling with all information being provided. This defines Sheffield Mutual.
It was easy to do helpful staff happy with everything
It was easy to make the investment
Incredibly helpful friendly and efficient. I’ve had extremely good information, advice and clear explanation on different products. There is always someone there to pick up the phone and help when needed.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have been saving with Sheffield Mutual for many years and have various types of accounts. I only open an account if I fully understand where my money is going to be invested. This information is given in a way I understand and jargon free. The 'phone is always answered promptly and my enquiry is dealt with by staff who 'know what they are talking about' I have no hesitation in recommending Sheffield Mutual.
I have been with them for long time I always had very good service with very friendly people and quick to get through as well you are not waiting for hours to talk to anyone.
Always keep you in touch with how things are proceeding. Makes you feel as you, as a customer matter to them.
ALWAYSVERY FRIENDLY, APPROACHABLE AND EFFICIENT.....WHY LOOK ANY FURTHER???
Brilliant friendly service and refreshingly jargon free!
Sheffield is a safe way to invest small amount without much thoughts over your finances and the end benefit is rewarding. I am happy to tell friends and family about the service they provide when they show interest in saving for the future. i wish one of the benefits they provide includes Will writing service with one of the charities they support.
I was happy to find a way of saving for the future that left me in charge, hold of the reins. I found in Sheffield Mutual just what I had been looking for. Thank you.
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 4.94 based on 294 reviews