Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
Great company.
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and knowledgeable personnel
Superb organisation. Highly recommended. Good values and good customer service. Can't fault.
I am very happy with my investment with Sheffield Mutual the performance is great thanks a lot Patricia.
Hi Patricia, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
It took too long to find the Sheffield Mutual as I lived in Leeds. It is the very Friendly Society i am a member of.Always good rates and the most helpful people. When you ask question it gets answered quickly.It says queries resolved in an hour always been so.Great work and thanks
Hi Ken, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Brilliant company 😀😀
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Excellent service from the moment I contacted them. Very polite staff and with no hard sell at all. Their range of products is very good and when you take out a policy and become a member you're made to feel like family.
Hi James, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Both curtis and andrew,knowledgeable,efficient and professional.Also you can actually get through on the phone.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have only joined recently, so I cannot give an opinion at the moment,but the service I have received so far is very good.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind regards, Sheffield Mutual
Fantastic customer service and very friendly Extremely easy process Highly committed staff Won't invest other than with Sheffield mutual
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Both my husband and I dealt with Curtis Parker this afternoon in order to set up new investment ISA's. As is always the case with Sheffield Mutual we found him extremely pleasant and helpful. The process of setting up the ISA was straightforward and well explained. The thing that always impresses us when dealing with Sheffield mutual is the speed in which the telephone is answered -very rare in this day and age that we don't have to listen to pre recorded messages asking us to press different keys and then having to listen to canned music!
I have several policies with Sheffield Mutual and have always found for anyone who is looking for a Mutual Society.
Hi Roy, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I had a tax exempt savings policy with SM that i was trying to withdraw prematurely even though it had grown nicely. Peter leverton was excellent; he was helpful and knowledgeable. He swiftly answered my questions and provided a resolution that suited my needs. 5 stars for Sheffield mutual.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
l have always found Curtis polite and customer focused. He is very knowledgeable on Sheffield Mutual Products, and is always very efficient in dealing with my enquiries, meaning I am starting another similar policy shortly. Excellent service.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Always pleased with the service I receive from Curtis. Prompt, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. Have used Sheffield Mutual for a number of years and never been disappointed.
Hi Scotty, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I found Sheffield Mutual online and submitted an enquiry for a savings plan. Received an information pack and application form very quickly and returned this the same day. Sheffield Mutual responded the next day to confirm all received and plan to be set up. All very efficient and impressed with serviced received so far which did include calling to clarify some points. Keep up the good work!
Hi Glenn, Thank you for your review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I've had a savings plan with Sheffield Mutual for a few years. Their team are always so friendly and helpful and for that reason, I've just contacted Sheffield Mutual again in order to apply for a savings plan for my child and 2 grandchildren. The process was so easy, many thanks.
Had a 10 year tax exempt savings policy with Sheffield Mutual. Matured recently and the settlement figure was above my expectation. Subsequently taken out another similar policy with Sheffield Mutual. The contact people are so friendly and well informed. In addition, pleased to be supporting a mutual society.
Fantastic and friendly service especially from Curtis. I have many endowments with them. I took out a later large one as i intend to be cryogenically frozen upon my death. Straightforward and no problems at all. Best service ive ever received from a company!
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have invested with Sheffield Mutual for nearly 20 years and can definitely recommend. In particular the simplicity of their policy documents and communications is refreshing and returns on policies have been excellent despite the recent low levels of interest.
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 4.92 based on 218 reviews