Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
Read Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society Reviews

Tell us how Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society made you happy
I have only joined recently, so I cannot give an opinion at the moment,but the service I have received so far is very good.
Hi, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind regards, Sheffield Mutual
Curtis answered the phone promptly, listened really well to my queries and gave me tailored, succinct but relevant information. I felt very satisfied, especially in these days where so much business is online. So lovely to speak to a person with real knowledge, not reading from a script. A stress free experience leaving me more willing to invest with you. Thank you
Hi Linda, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
As always a friendly helpful member of staff took my details and sorted my request out.
Hi Derek, Thank you for your positive review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very easy to deal with.
Hi Steven, Thank you for your review. Reviews contribute significantly in helping the Society grow. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I have taken out three policies for grandchildren. Everything went very well, except when there was a problem with direct debit Sheffield Mutual asked me to solve, when the customer cannot set up direct debits as they are set up by the company. This took a great deal of time to sort.
Hi Jenni, Thank you for your review. Apologies you have experienced difficulty in arranging and setting up your direct debits. I just want to confirm that everything has now been set-up sufficiently? Kind Regards, Laura
Information was very helpful especially the phone conversations. There was no pressure and, plenty of time to consider all the facts before making a decision.
Hi Patricia, Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very prompt and helpful
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
I recently requested an application to invest with Sheffield Mutual, which arrived within a couple of days. They are very friendly and can answer any question you may have.
Hi Helen, Thank you for your review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Very helpful. Friendly service and explained all benefits to me. Also no harressing. They were there if I needed extra help. Otherwise left me to decide for myself.
Hi, Thank you for your review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Not much of hassle
Hi Anand, Thank you for your review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to contact us. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Quick and good service,would recommend you to all our friends.
Hi Ken, Thank you for your review. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to get in touch. Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Fabulous staff, great investment products, but the website is so confusing.....definitely needs for user friendly terms - searched for 'Optical Claim form' - took me 29 minutes to find it :(
Hi, Thank you for your fantastic review. I'm sorry that you have had difficulty finding our optical claim form. We are just in the process of making the form easier to find on our website. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch! Kind Regards, Sheffield Mutual
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society is rated 4.92 based on 218 reviews