Shake That Weight Reviews

Shake That Weight 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Ibi Owolabi
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Ray
Everything is good, apart from the pasta meals. They are not tasty and look and taste like soup.
Love my choc flavoured shake-it tastes like my fav hot chocolate drink.
Love the Bars and soups.
I prefer some of the shakes with milk and others with water but it’s all dependent on the person
The shake need to be more favour
As far as VLCD products go, STW are a reasonable company to buy from. I am very selective with the products that I buy. I don’t find the porridge or shakes very enticing or appetising and the dessert pots are awful I’m afraid.....overpriced and unpalatable: both the chocolate & vanilla have a very ‘chemical’ / artificial flavour to them and do not resemble either of the true flavours- very disappointing....My faves are the ready meals which are reasonably priced and palatable , offering the satiety of having eaten a ‘meal’. I tend to buy them when there’s an offer. My fave bars are the lemon and the muesli- substantial & satisfying. The water flavours are good but messy to use & slightly over priced! Supplies and delivery can be patchy though!
Worth taking a browse through the website.
Only tried a few products
Shakes are fab
Noodles quite good
Didn’t like the porridge
Ive yet to try the sample pack, except fir the chocolate protein bar, which i found ok, but the chocolate was very dark
I have found the whole ordering process to be quick and efficient.
My daughter and I are doing this together ........
she really likes the chocolate shakes and I prefer the coffee ones. We thought we might order some different flavours to help stick with it.
We are both losing weight nicely.
Salt and vinegar crisps are a welcome treat!
Makes dieting easier as you're not confronted with 'food choices all day.
Did the taster pack but only really enjoyed one product That I chose and that was the chicken noodles. Fast delivery and good value.
I like the fact everything comes premeasured. I do see the drinks contain palm oil and hope you use it from a certified sustainable source.
Shakes have nice flavours.
Two days down and enjoying everything. Shakes are lovely and soup and noodles are very tasty. Also remarkably filling.
Very happy with meals and snacks
EASY TO ORDER & FAST DELIVERY-CHEAPER THAN OTHER SITES BUT STILL DEAR WHEN BUYING THE READY MADE MEALS & BARS
Porridge, vanilla, strawberry shakes, and caramel cereal are my favourites. Keep you full for longer than you think but I like more water in mine as they are so thick.
Shakes taste great, make me feel full & yet have lost weight quickly in 2 weeks. The soups are a bit small but surprisingly satisfying. Snacks are great. Shocked at weight loss (eating 2 products a day, a healthy evening meal & lots of water). Have just reordered
Good varied product range, especially the bars & soups which I think are tastier than rival products.
Like products bars are good
Shake That Weight is rated 4.54 based on 2,821 reviews