Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight ?

T Barrett
"First time of trying women’s package x4 shakes/noodles/soups per day. Lost 7lb in a week Husband did men’s x5 shakes per day 9.4lbs over a week. Easy to use, felt full. Will continue with one less and a small meal. Thanks"
J Dees
"The meals are gorgeous. I use a lot of VLC products and I tolerate them, but usually don’t enjoy them. I was so pleasantly surprised last night when I had the chicken and mushroom meal and my husband had the beef medallions. They both tasted amazing and I’ve ordered more already. I did see the film lid was in French so I had a feeling they were going to be good. As the French really do good food - so please don’t change your supplier! :)"
D Gardner (Founder Of Menopausal Living)
"I am now 2 weeks in, and being very strict with it. I am not finding it very difficult to stick to. On Fathers day my husband wanted a Chinese meal out, I went, ordered what I usually eat and left most of it, I did not like the taste, and would have rather had a shake! I have lost 4 KG in 2 weeks and going strong, I have just reordered the shakes as they are what works well for me. This is an incredibly easy to stick to diet."
Delivery
"It arrived promptly. The shakes are delicious"
Price
"This is my 3rd week and have lost 13lbs really please. The £3.99 protein meals I was not keen on. But everything else really surprisingly tasty. Have just tried the zippers to snack on could only have a couple as just needed the savoury taste didn't need a whole bag."
Price
"I've tried other brands of low calorie diets and stw are by far the best..... Better flavours and I've lost just over a stone in 4 weeks...... Would definitely recommend stw"
Price
"I can't give 5 stars as I haven't tried all the products. The ones I tried are lovely. I had the chocolate peanut bar and the beef noodles. I tried the chocolate shake, don't want to say it isn't nice but I tried other brands that are tastier. One thing I can say, dont order the Carbonarra its gross!!! Made another order today with the things I liked and also a few other pasta dishes."
"The taste was unexpectedly good"
Price
"I stuck to the plan and lost 4kgs in one week."
Price
"SUPERB SHAKE FLAVOURS( CARAMEL MY FAVOURITE). MEALS TASTY AND FILLING. ALSO ALTERNATIVE TYPES OF MEALS FROM SACHETS TO MICROWAVEABLE SO NO GETTING BORED WITH THE SAME OLD PRODUCT."
Price
"Ok ,so ,low carb diets are HARD day two and three are a misery ... however push through it and with shake the weight you will see results and fast ... boredom for me now is the down side , but the results keep pushing me further .. be in the right headspace before you start the diet and you will succeed!"
Price
"Only just into the second week but 9lb lost in week 1. The food is tasty but shakes and porridge seem a bit too sweet. I like the noodles. Very nice to have something hot."
Price
"The customer service, particularly from Eric, was exceptional. The shakes are delicious and all was without a hitch!"
Price
"Lemon Bars. Good lemon flavour, though rather synthetic in taste."
Price
"No fussy packaging, swift delivery and simple instructions for everything."
Price
"the shakes taste great and the soups veg and mushroom are amazing."
Price
"Reasonable price, clear plan, speedy delivery, products easy to make and taste good."
"It really works"
Price
"I tried to order for my friend who is not on line + doesnt have an email address. She gave me her card details + 3 digits on the back plus exp. date. I had to use my email address which may have been the problem. Her card was refused (there should not have been a problem) so I ended up paying for the shakes myself. Not a happy bunny. CDW."
Price
"Happy to start the regime but have to admit I am disappointed that 2 items were missing from my order which means I do not now have the full 2 weeks supply of 4 products a day. I ordered 56 products intentionally but only had 54 in my parcel. I was refunded immediately, which is reassuring, but still means I am down 2 products for the 2 weeks unless I place another order."
Delivery
"I did not enjoy the meals at all."
Price
"Great tasting products and really helpful customer services"
Price
"The shakes and bars are great, taste better than I expected."
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 1,493 reviews