Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy

R
"When I started my journey I was very reluctant but had to do something about my increasing weight since I had baby I couldn't stop snacking. I've lost 7 pounds in the first week! Never thought this was achievable for me. Road to the old and happier me :). I love the snack bars they save my day."
S Oldham
"I started this programme at the end of May 2018 and was very cynical about it working. I had struggled since January "calorie counting" and only lost 4.5 pounds in 5 months. The first week I was really surprised how I wasn't starving or lethargic or moody. Yes, I was hungry but it was a hungry that you get used to very quickly and easy to manage. At the end of my first week I lost 5.5 pounds and was absolutely over the moon. Every week since I have consistently lost weight apart from 2 weeks on holiday where I didn't follow the plan - but even then I only put 3 pounds on as my whole mindset has changed. I have now lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds in 10 weeks of following the diet and am over the moon. The products are all actually OK - the strawberry milkshake is lovely made with chilled water and the snacks are great for the evenings. The only thing that is awful is the "porridge paradise". The only way I can manage to eat it is by putting a lot of cinnamon in to mask the flavour and smell. But I still eat it every day!"
T Barrett
"First time of trying women’s package x4 shakes/noodles/soups per day. Lost 7lb in a week Husband did men’s x5 shakes per day 9.4lbs over a week. Easy to use, felt full. Will continue with one less and a small meal. Thanks"
Price
"Well, the most important thing is that the shake I have just had was TASTY! NO CHALKY TASTE, NO NASTY AFTERTASTE - JUST CHOCOLATE. I bought the taster pack and must admit that, if the remainder of the shakes taste as nice as the chocolate one, I will be most i pressed. The online ordering experience was a doddle. The package arrived safely and zpeedily. Thank you, Shake That Weight, that first shake kept me feeling comfortably full for 6 hours."
Price
"Excellent customer service, everyone I had contact with were very helpful. I love the chicken curry noodle soup, it makes the diet easier when the products are so tasty."
Price
"I was pleasantly surprised by the Mexican Chicken Ready Meal. Some of the other products have an odd taste to them, I am assuming it's whatever is added to suppress the appetite. This meal, however, was definitely palatable, and I would purchase again."
Price
"I was sceptical to start with but after I tasted them can't believe how tasty they are"
Price
"Not actually started the plan yet but just wanted to say that customer service were brilliant. I was having trouble with my computer at work, ( yes, I was ordering at work ) and somehow managed to place 2 orders. A quick email to them and it was sorted and money refunded. Thanks."
Price
"Over the years that i have been with shake that weight, products and packaging have improved. I love the taste, it has been the best out of others that I have tried. Not sure about the sugar content though.. I have not lost weight as i find it difficult to stick to a program. However i have used the shakes in with porridge in the mornings to liven them up. I am venturing to trying other products now."
"Tried the taster pack and the shakes were okay. I am planning to order more."
Price
"dealt with my concerns within minutes"
Price
"Service was great but unfortunately the product was not. The bars were tasty but the soup and pasta has a horrible artificial and powdery taste. The shake was super sweet and contained far too much sugar for a healthy diet"
Thanks for the 5 star customer services rating Kelly. Sorry the products weren't to your taste. If the products were powdery they probably needed (depending on the product) mixing with water that was hotter or cooking for a little longer in the microwave. Regarding sugar, the sugar content is mainly naturally occurring from the milk products and not added, our products actually contain less than most similar products on the market.
Price
"10 - customer service 10 - product quality 10 - flagging up potential problems with ordering"
Price
"Have tried a couple of the products and am pleased with what I have tried. They taste good and I will be ordering more in the new year."
Price
"First tastes of products: porridge, shakes, bars, veg soup have been pretty good. As I'm a pretty good cook I still like to have an evening meal 600 cals max and with the 3 meal replacements I'm managing not to eat anything excess and don't feel too hungry."
Price
"The food is tasty once made up, and convenient to store. I bought the Starter Pack to try it."
Price
"Because i stop eating a lot"
Price
"Great value for money and delicious too!"
Price
"Packets arrive swiftly, well packed."
"Very fast delivery"
"I have the vegetarian meals and the ones I choose are great tasting and filling so far on the diet I have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks I am so pleased, I have more to loose and know I will do it with these meals and diet plan..... you get real results"
Price
"I don't feel hungry on the total meal replacement diet. I sometimes realise on the evening that I've only had 3 products that day. The meals are really tasty. There's a lot of curry flavours which get a bit repetitive but maybe it's just a useful flavouring for the product. I love the soups, bars, muesli and shakes."
Thanks Anita, please ensure that your daily calorie intake is 600 calories minimum as below this is not healthy and could actually slow down your weight loss.
Price
"On,y had the trial pack to see what it was like. All very tasty 😋 will be starting my journey on this in the new year ."
Shake That Weight is rated 4.52 based on 1,638 reviews