Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Amazing products lost 5 pound in 2days
Lost 20lbs in two weeks
Price
I love that the shakes are thick and filling they taste amazing and keep me full most of the day! Love the snacks to nibble on when I’m craving something. It’s the best diet I can follow
Price
By supplying me with tasty bars and thick shakes to help me lose weight
Not being able to stick to the diet very well but have lost 7lbs in 2 weeks - have had takeaways and big meals like cooked breakfast and Sunday roasts - probably losing the weight because I can't finish the porridge or lunch meals like the Carbonara or Chicken Noodles because they taste so bad to me. Can stomach about 3-4 mouthfuls before I have to throw it away. The shakes are really yummy though! And the snack bars are good too.
Price
Products are amazing! All taste nice! Lost 7lb in my 1st week!
Price
It’s easy It works It’s affordable It tastes great Everything one wants !
Price
I was with exante before...food & shakes disgusting. I am so pleased I chose shake that weight...the shakes are lovely...gives me more insentive to lose my weight.
Price
Have enjoyed the starter pack so order more to continue however courier has let you down didn’t received delivery on time infact it hasn’t arrived at all, courier claiming they attempted delivery checked my cctv as I was even in at the time and to no surprise they are lying! Delivery apparently would be again within 24 hours but nothing!
Price
I've tried many different milkshake dietsbut this is the best one , I'm enjoying all the products and will defiantly be ordering more.
Delivery
Easy to use web site, great tasting shakes would definitely recommend
Price
I asked for somebody to contact me regarding meal replacement and nobody has.
Price
Everything tastes so good, and there are even snacks for the times when you just want something extra!
Price
The flavour of the porridge... wasn’t nice
Price
Arrived as expected with loads of info in the box. Excellent would definitely be happy to recommend
Price
Customer services and delivery excellent, product unbeatable!
Price
I have been on the shake only plan for 2 weeks now, lost 18pounds. Im a big guy but never really felt hungry (Im on 6 shakes a day). Shakes Fab and the results really are amazing, Im probably better nourished now than I have been in a long time, Ive got loads of energy and just feel great. Ordering was easy, shakes arrived the next day, can't really find fault. Well done STW. Gary
Price
Great service and prompt delivery and products very tasty
Price
I tried few companies and products for keto diet, and now keep ordering from STW as I really like the taste, especially of shakes, bars and noudles :) This is my 4th order I think and it arrived superfast considering all the barriers between UK and Slovakia :) Thank you!
Price
Very easy to order, and you get to choose the flavours that you want, I have only been on the plan for 4 days but have already lost 1 stone 1lb!!! So I am very happy. I have done many diets including Cambridge but this is better as I don’t have to make time to meet someone on a weekly basis and it’s cheaper, so winner winner!! Thank you Shake That Weight 😊
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,127 reviews