Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Very tasty food packs, shakes and soups
Products are ok but taste a bit gritty. Not sure if they are suitable for diabetics.
Love the banana shake, the mint choc shake and the bars.
Well I don’t think they would taste a nice as they do. But I really am impressed
I started the diet on monday and everything i have tried are lovely cant fault the product at all so glad i choose shake that weight
Super value tasty shakes and soups and even includes meals for a bit more bite
Love all the shakes my favorite is banana .and also the milk chocolate bar
Easy to follow and the products are filling
I have only brought the shakes. The taste is lovely. I make.mine with milk and add ice, which makes them taste like a thick milk shake. A lovely choice of flavours.
Started this diet 5 days ago the food is so tasty and the shakes are unreal hazelnut taste like kinder buneo, white choc and raspberry taste like ice cream so delicious!! The pre made food is full of taste had weigh watches before and taste of cardboard… already feel amazing don’t weigh myself but already see a difference!! This is a life changer… it does take a few days not to feel a little hungry but day 5 and feel great !!!.
Lost over 3 stone so far after drs said it would be very difficult for me to lose weight following a brain tumour and it's effects on my life. Really easy to stick to the plan and most of the products taste fab.
Quick dispatch, delicious meals and it works!
Absolutely love the chocolate shakes 🤎🤎🤎🤎
Love lemon snack bar , banana shake of what I've tried trying butternut meal tonight.
I am thoroughly enjoying this diet. The products are tasty and filling. I'm using 3 a day then having a healthy high protein vegan meal once a day. I feel energised and satisfied. I haven't tried the savoury products but so far have loved the bars, museli, porridge and shakes. Well done Shake That Weight
I have only tried the shakes so far till I get my money then will make another order.
I love the vanilla an banana shakes the most. All the products I use are really nice. It’s a tasty way to lose weight.
I love the shakes and food meals but cannot stand the dry packs you add water. I find they taste cardboardy and I don't like them
Really works for me
Second week in. Have to keep up the water consumption or I get hungry. Best liked : the bars, not tried them all yet, but the peanut one, the dark choc one, the toffee crisp, pumpkin seed onelr are all tasty. The porridge or a shake for breakfast is great The pork and Dijon and beef with sweet potato meals the best I've tried Not keen on the dry meals , esp not the carbonara. Soups fine . Lost 7.6 lbs in 2 weeks, with one low calorie home made meal included.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.58 based on 3,472 reviews