Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight?

S Oldham
"I started this programme at the end of May 2018 and was very cynical about it working. I had struggled since January "calorie counting" and only lost 4.5 pounds in 5 months. The first week I was really surprised how I wasn't starving or lethargic or moody. Yes, I was hungry but it was a hungry that you get used to very quickly and easy to manage. At the end of my first week I lost 5.5 pounds and was absolutely over the moon. Every week since I have consistently lost weight apart from 2 weeks on holiday where I didn't follow the plan - but even then I only put 3 pounds on as my whole mindset has changed. I have now lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds in 10 weeks of following the diet and am over the moon. The products are all actually OK - the strawberry milkshake is lovely made with chilled water and the snacks are great for the evenings. The only thing that is awful is the "porridge paradise". The only way I can manage to eat it is by putting a lot of cinnamon in to mask the flavour and smell. But I still eat it every day!"
T Barrett
"First time of trying women’s package x4 shakes/noodles/soups per day. Lost 7lb in a week Husband did men’s x5 shakes per day 9.4lbs over a week. Easy to use, felt full. Will continue with one less and a small meal. Thanks"
"The meals are gorgeous. I use a lot of VLC products and I tolerate them, but usually don’t enjoy them. I was so pleasantly surprised last night when I had the chicken and mushroom meal and my husband had the beef medallions. They both tasted amazing and I’ve ordered more already. I did see the film lid was in French so I had a feeling they were going to be good. As the French really do good food - so please don’t change your supplier! :)"
Price
"Ordered some bars. They were inedible. So incredibly sweet I couldn’t eat them. The amount of sugar in the bars was loads. Not really a healthy meal replacement choice."
Sorry you found the bars too sweet for your taste. The sugar content is mainly naturally occurring from the milk products, they conform to all regulations for a balanced diet meal replacement product.
Price
"Love the special offers, helps me to buy them as I’m on a very low income thx"
Price
"The actual shakes are tasty, lots of flavours to choose from and filling. The ordering is easy and a speedy delivery. Meets my needs perfectly."
Price
"Easy to use, provides all that's needed."
Price
"The products are very tasty. Fast delivery too. Really pleased. Would definitely recommend."
Price
"The site was easy to manoeuvre around, the bars were really tasty. Downside the bars were a little too small"
"The products are really great. No sour taste compared to other products I used from another company in the past. I don't feel hungry and I don't have any headache or dizziness."
Price
"It does what it says on the packet!! Steadily loosing weight, an excellent product."
Price
"The web site was esay to nagivate. The shakes are taste pleasant."
Price
"I started shake that weight in May on my own six week plan and continued to stay on the soups, shakes and bars also the porridge up to now with my other chosen food. I have now lost 4stone to date."
Price
"Just on day 2 so far so good. Not too many cravings. The shakes are gorgeous"
Delivery
"I find it very easy to follow the plan"
Price
"Good range of products. Quick and easy to make. Very reasonable price as well."
Price
"The products are good quality and tasty. The porridge tasted much better than it looked"
Price
"With in 4weeks I lost nearly a stone"
Price
"Loosing weight in it. But customer service is non existent. Paid fir Saturday delivery delivered on Monday!!"
Thank you for your review Lucy. I can't find any messages from you to our customer services so don't really understand your comment regarding this being non existent? Could you check your order confirmation please as you didn't select or pay for Saturday delivery which is why your order was delivered on Monday.
Price
"Am loosing weight and reducing glucose levels"
Price
"The delivery came in two days so it was really quick. I decided on the shakes, soups and noodles and they are all absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try some of the other meals as well."
Delivery
"Products are excellent, delivery reasonable price and timescale. Makes losing weight easy 😀"
Delivery
"Arrived earlier than expected"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 1,562 reviews