Shake That Weight Reviews

Tara Keeley
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Jayne Danby
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 25th September 2020
I am impressed so far. The noodles are delicious and certainly keep me full for longer than i expected. Also, i am not constipated on Shake That Weight products which feels healthier than other shake-based diets
I never fancied a 'shake diet' but I took the chance of a sample pack, I then waited to start as I didn't want to feel grumpy and hungry at work, I took the plunge 3 days ago and am so impressed! the shakes are lovely, the bars yummy and have yet to try the food as I cook my own. Very impressed, I use DPD for deliveries and now have had my items, then I made another order as I love the porridge and dark choc bars
Products are very good, I have tried most of them and my favourite are chocolate, latte and caramel shakes as well as peanut and caramel bars. Occasionally I also like to have some crispy caramel cereal and spicy beef noodles.
Good quality and variety!
Good tasty shakes, bars,meals
Love the shakes so filling and taste lovely
I have enjoyed the meal and noodle packs in particular, plus the shakes and porridge ( although a little on the sweet side for me). The soups, however, I find very powdery despite following the instructions correctly and am left with a rather gritty taste.
Chicken soup better than the rest, beef noodle a little bit bland and stodgy, cheese and onion crisps only 14 in pack tasted salty. Yet to try readymade meals
All the shakes are gorgeous although I’m not overly keen on the strawberry but everything else is lovely! The meals are lovely too but a little pricey for what you get.
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Love the taste have tried other shakes and these are the best for taste
The Webb site is very easy to use. The delivery is prompt.
Product's very good on the whole but something's lacking in taste. Choc and vanilla pots have no taste. Tomato and oregano chips tasteless. The shake's are wonderful.
Have tried other options but really enjoy the variety and taste. I like that I can avoid sweet which I don’t like. I’m never hungry and enjoy not having to think about food.
I have used the sample pack of shakes.Very nice indeed.
Love the choice and the taste is great! Particularly like the peanut bar! Doesn’t taste like diet food and is a real treat!
Delicious flavours. Easy to mix with no lumps. Straightforward diet plan with good results.
My favourite flavours are vanilla, Chocolate, banana and strawberry! They are a real treat .
I find all of the products good quality and value for money and they also taste very good
Fab tasting shakes & bars that actually work ...
Haven’t tried everything yet but I love the chocolate shakes cold, or hot with a spoon of decaf coffee in. I also love the latte as my last meal with a spoon of coffee and 250ml of almond milk as recommended to make up my 600 calories. The milk makes it very frothy and creamy so that’s my treat if the day. I like the banana shake hot like custard and also like the vegetable soup at lunchtime. Am very happy at the moment and have just ordered some more products to try.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.55 based on 2,915 reviews