Shake That Weight Reviews

Based on 4,048 reviews
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Unit B1, Dewsbury Road, Stoke-on-Trent

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Taste nice and good for money
Posted 27 minutes ago
I have used the Shakes for a long time now. The big majority are the Cafe latte which I have for my breakfast every day. Even take them when I go on holiday to America to visit my Families.
Wry nice shakes. I’m only on day 2 but have high hopes. Each shake keeps me full until next meal time.
I love the amount of control I have to order as much or as little as I like. Choosing products is really simple and the bundles really provide a good taster for those that wish to try before they commit to larger order. I love the amount of support there is and how that doesn't cost additional to the products. The price is very competitive and very good value for money.
Spot on, on my second day after starting Monday, shakes are spot on and the food is brilliant Pently of flavours
We ordered the weight loss meal replacement shakes. Wow, they are certainly very tasty. Also, they are very filling, and you do not crave anything or feel hungry. They are easy to mix, easy to drink, and fit perfectly in to a busy day. Highly recommend all the flavours
Having tried other shake-based meal replacement products and not liking them at all, especially the texture, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Shake That Weight products, particularly the mint chocolate shake, which is lovely! It's still fairly early days, but hopefully they'll help me be successful in losing the weight I need to.
Shakes are easy to mix and are thick and creamy tastes great too
Shakes are flavoursome and filling. The noodles are tasty. The bars fulfil the need for actual chocolate.
Really love the banana shakes love the almond , pumpkin bars & can’t get enough of the spaghetti Bol
The shakes and bars are decent but not to keen on the soups and noodles
These mix well with no powdery residue . I ordered sachets so that I can try lots different flavours, but will go for tubs next time. So far, banana is my favourite
Love all the products and I'm not feeling hungry at all. Feel so much better in myself too.
All the shakes and bars are nice very sweet though hoping as advertised they are diabetic safe
Very good, comes quickly
I was on the cambridge diet but the food was so small and not very tasty, these meal Gosh lovely
Very good delivery and all of the produts taste nice.
Super quick delivery, raspberry and white chocolate is my fav
Love the variety and excellent quality of our favourite choices.
I absolute love Everything about the STW products. They are so tasty and actually keep me full until my next meal. I started with the starter pack and lost 6lb in a week which is amazing as I was satisfied and full until my next meal. I did also drink lots of water to to speed up my metabolism. I only needed to lose half a stone but the most important thing for me is to keep it off. I ordered more products and am now on week 4. I am doing this Monday to Friday and relax slightly on a weekend. 80/20 is what works for me. And with the variety of tasty products I don’t have to think about anything, Just choose a packet and go. I love it.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.59 based on 4,048 reviews