Shake That Weight Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"Let down by my Cambridge lady so many times, I looked for a more reliable source. The products are better, nicer and less than half the price... no brainier really! Really happy so far! Thank you so much!"
B Bailey
"I only started on thursday ive already lost 6lb great result so far"
L Clarke
"Order was a week late, I did complain via email and got an email near enough straight away back so can't fault the customer service. On day 3 on the shakes now which taste amazing and leave you full and lost half a stone so can't complain. All in all very good products and they actually work!"
"I started this diet 5 days ago and up to now, I have been fairly hungry all of the way through. Already lost 10lb. Although I dare say that's mostly water retention, I am pleased with the results so far. the shakes are nice, better than PHD. the noodles remind me of pot noodles, not a huge fan but they do the job. I find adding chilli flakes make them much more palatable, same goes for the soups. The meals aren't too bad, padding them out with the recommended vegetables really helps you feel fuller for longer. I would recommend. It's a diet, it's bound to be hard but if you're willing to put the effort in, you will see the results from these plans"
Price
"The taste ......is very good like all diets what you choose to eat is important with these products the taste is spot on have tried all flavours of shake ,soups ,noodles, and meals and the snacks are brilliant .....would recommend to everyone ."
Delivery
"Nice tasting stuff, the best value on the market in my experience."
Price
"It's working perfectly fine. I will need to buy some more to last me for the month. It is worth recommending."
Price
"Easy to view products as well as them tasting so good!"
Price
"I only needed a few soups and meals, so I am happy that there is no minimum order with this company. The soups and meals are tasty. I didn't order any shakes."
Price
"My mum , daughter , and myself started this on Monday . We have enjoyed all the meals and drinks so far . And very positive about loosing weight together ."
Price
"The products are very good, with a good variety of shakes and bars The price is excellent compared to other companies"
Price
"Love the meal plan , shakes and bars are lovely"
Price
"I am very happy perfect package and perfect delivery! Well done"
Price
"The drinks are tasty and very filling. They are easy to prepare. The delivery service from this company is excellent. Orders arrive very quickly. Many thanks to all involved. You make dieting much much easier."
Price
"Very happy I like the fact the food is easy to make as I’m always on the road I shall keep up with this product 👍"
Price
"Noodles leave a lot to be desired. Shakes are wonderful. I’m going to be working through all of the products but I’m having hunger pangs constantly."
Price
"A wide variety of products and flavours to choose from and the taste and textures are great. Fast delivery and great results on weight loss. Best diet I ve found so far. Easy to follow and never feel hungry."
Price
"Easy to take, convenient and not powdery"
Price
"Great selection of products and great taste."
Price
"Brilliant diet so tasty and easy to follow and you see really good results."
Price
"Easy to order. Quick delivery. Products good."
Price
"Only tried milkshake, lovely! Very thick and creamy. Very filling."
Price
"the meals weren't as tasty as they have been made out to be, didn't look very appetising. the shakes aren't very nice unless you've got ice water. I tried all of the flavours I brought and they weren't nice at all! I have wasted over £100."
Shake That Weight is rated 4.55 based on 1,111 reviews