Shake That Weight Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight?

A
"Let down by my Cambridge lady so many times, I looked for a more reliable source. The products are better, nicer and less than half the price... no brainier really! Really happy so far! Thank you so much!"
B Bailey
"I only started on thursday ive already lost 6lb great result so far"
L Clarke
"Order was a week late, I did complain via email and got an email near enough straight away back so can't fault the customer service. On day 3 on the shakes now which taste amazing and leave you full and lost half a stone so can't complain. All in all very good products and they actually work!"
Delivery
"Delivered really quickly and the meal replacements are really tasty"
Price
"I ordered the products to be delivered on the Tuesday 17/04/2018 - with instructions to be left at the rear of the house in the cat house. The goods did not arrive until the Wednesday but i was out - order went back to the local Post Office Collection point/depot. So i could not collect until the following day as i was at work. I have not yet tried the products - this is my first order which i was supposed to get a free shake that weight container to mix the products in- it was not in the parcel - also a booklet on how to use the plan, it was on the invoice - but not in the parcel. I have telephone and left a message - awaiting a response."
I'm sorry but as you selected Royal Mail there is not an option to add delivery instructions as the parcels are sent "tracked and signed for" I have checked your order and unfortunately no brochure was selected however this can be downloaded from the website or we will be happy to post one out to you. Regarding the shaker, these were only free with orders over £65 so I'm sorry that your order wouldn't have qualified and also that offer had finished before you placed your order. The free gift on offer currently is a pack of Appetite suppressants.
Price
"I have only been on Shake the weight VLCD diet for 4 days am loving the products very tasty and good price aswell for the products."
Price
"So far so good. Really easy to do & the shakes & bars taste great."
Price
"It's the diet I've been looking for"
Price
"The meals are tasteless and not nice flavoured, so I will not be buying again. Bought two weeks worth of dinners & lunches to boost my weight loss, as lately I’ve been fed up preparing my own meals but I will be going back to this if I can’t stomach the rest of the meals."
Price
"Really enjoy the drink just wish there was more flavours"
Price
"Quick ordering and quick delivery"
"I haven’t been notified that my order has arrived"
Price
"Good choice and delivered very quickly"
Price
"Day 3 and loving it products really tasty so far"
Price
"Found the chocolate bar very chewy to the point of being difficult to swallow, couldnt finish it. The porridge was more like over thick baby food in texture, although i did manage to eat it all i wouldnt again. Would have said price was good compared to other makes. But as i couldnt eat it i cant."
Price
"Constant outstanding customer service and nice products. Looking forward to vegetarian ready meals though 🙁"
Price
"I would definitely recommend to family and friends, it’s gave me more energy and since being on shake that weight my skin is glowing and I’ve lost 2 stone.............................."
Price
"This is my third order i like it now my mom is using it Everything is yummy ❤️"
Price
"I bought the Pineapple Fat Burners and BBQ crisps and was extremely happy with the more I buy the more save,, the Pineapple Fat burners are lush and really tropical tasting,, I've yet to try the crisps I also received an added bonus of FREE appetite suppressants (still yet to try also)"
Price
"I've been doing this diet for 6 days and lost 5lbs! I'm very happy and I haven't felt hungry at all. The only negatives for me is that I don't like the taste of either the plain or chocolate porridges and I also think the postage costs are a bit high. The noodle meals, soups, snacks and bars are all very tasty. Thank you Shake That Weight :))"
Price
"Can’t comment on the shakes as I haven’t received the shakes yet"
Hi Darren,

Please contact us at hello@shakethatweight.co.uk so that we can look in to this for you.

Thanks
"Just started but impressed with choices"
Price
"Great taste and very filling! Can’t wait to try all the flavours. 😀"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.54 based on 1,187 reviews