Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight ?

S Oldham
"I started this programme at the end of May 2018 and was very cynical about it working. I had struggled since January "calorie counting" and only lost 4.5 pounds in 5 months. The first week I was really surprised how I wasn't starving or lethargic or moody. Yes, I was hungry but it was a hungry that you get used to very quickly and easy to manage. At the end of my first week I lost 5.5 pounds and was absolutely over the moon. Every week since I have consistently lost weight apart from 2 weeks on holiday where I didn't follow the plan - but even then I only put 3 pounds on as my whole mindset has changed. I have now lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds in 10 weeks of following the diet and am over the moon. The products are all actually OK - the strawberry milkshake is lovely made with chilled water and the snacks are great for the evenings. The only thing that is awful is the "porridge paradise". The only way I can manage to eat it is by putting a lot of cinnamon in to mask the flavour and smell. But I still eat it every day!"
T Barrett
"First time of trying women’s package x4 shakes/noodles/soups per day. Lost 7lb in a week Husband did men’s x5 shakes per day 9.4lbs over a week. Easy to use, felt full. Will continue with one less and a small meal. Thanks"
"The meals are gorgeous. I use a lot of VLC products and I tolerate them, but usually don’t enjoy them. I was so pleasantly surprised last night when I had the chicken and mushroom meal and my husband had the beef medallions. They both tasted amazing and I’ve ordered more already. I did see the film lid was in French so I had a feeling they were going to be good. As the French really do good food - so please don’t change your supplier! :)"
Delivery
"Products are excellent, delivery reasonable price and timescale. Makes losing weight easy 😀"
Delivery
"Arrived earlier than expected"
Price
"Very quick service and all at a good price"
Price
"Lost weight very quickly, meals are tasty and plan simple to follow. Love Facebook support group."
Price
"I bought this product because of the reviews I'm currently doing the Cambridge diet and have for many years as it works however the cost is not sustainable. I then found this product on the net and was amazed at the range of foods available and the price. I ordered on Sunday and had my 4 weeks of products on the Tuesday. I have not started the diet yet as I'm finishing the products from my last diet but I will do another review at a later date. Please don't try to order your products on your phone it's a nightmare I advised you to use a computer. Would be nice if they had an app."
Price
"Easy to order, friendly, great advice."
Price
"I find the shakes a useful supplement to my diet. However I have been waiting over six months to order the bars I use. We have been told they are constantly out of stock"
"Not received my order yet"
Royal Mail attempted to deliver your order on the 10th but there was no one home. You should have had an e mail or text message from them and also a card left so you can contact them to arrange re delivery.
Price
"Bars taste very nice but are a little small except the nut one."
Price
"Very happy with the shakes , they taste great"
Price
"The food was disgusting. Couldn't eat it. Felt like I was doing a bush tucker trial"
Price
"First, the products themselves are extremely tasty. They are convenient because they require minimal preparation. Best of all......THEY WORK!!!!"
Price
"No fuss simple choices shakes are very tasty as are the bars"
Delivery
"the shakes really taste nice, even when made purely with water, even tastier then others I have tried and made with milk"
Price
"I am so happy with my purchases, they actually taste nice as well as doing the job! I have lost 17pounds in 2 weeks eating 5 of your products a day! So glad I chose Shake that weight."
Price
"The products are tasty and I usually feel full. I’ve lost a lot of weight using shake the weight, even when I decide to have one of my own meals on odd days."
Price
"Good choice and variety of products at a good price. Quick delivery"
Price
"Have lost 9lbs in three weeks....yippee!"
Price
"Very good product , love the ginger shake"
"The products are delicious and there is a wide variety to choose from. The delivery service is super quick and the customer service team are very receptive and co-operative should an issue arrise. I will definitely continue to use the products for a very long time!"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 1,544 reviews