Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy

I Owolabi
"It tastes amazing❤️"
R
"When I started my journey I was very reluctant but had to do something about my increasing weight since I had baby I couldn't stop snacking. I've lost 7 pounds in the first week! Never thought this was achievable for me. Road to the old and happier me :). I love the snack bars they save my day."
S Oldham
"I started this programme at the end of May 2018 and was very cynical about it working. I had struggled since January "calorie counting" and only lost 4.5 pounds in 5 months. The first week I was really surprised how I wasn't starving or lethargic or moody. Yes, I was hungry but it was a hungry that you get used to very quickly and easy to manage. At the end of my first week I lost 5.5 pounds and was absolutely over the moon. Every week since I have consistently lost weight apart from 2 weeks on holiday where I didn't follow the plan - but even then I only put 3 pounds on as my whole mindset has changed. I have now lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds in 10 weeks of following the diet and am over the moon. The products are all actually OK - the strawberry milkshake is lovely made with chilled water and the snacks are great for the evenings. The only thing that is awful is the "porridge paradise". The only way I can manage to eat it is by putting a lot of cinnamon in to mask the flavour and smell. But I still eat it every day!"
"I really like the porridge sachet"
Posted 35 minutes ago
Price
"The milkshakes taste delicious are easy to carry around and take out with you and contain all the nutrients we need."
Price
"good tasty products at a good prifce"
Price
"No problem good product."
Price
"I don't feel hungry at all! I've enjoyed every flavour of shake, porridge and bar that I've had so far."
Price
"Great product, great price and, most importantly, great results!"
Price
"Very easy to choose meals from website and then very easy to make!"
Price
"All the products are tasty and I never feel hungry"
Price
"Love the shakes , so easy to order . Looking forward to seeing the results"
Price
"Very efficient- arrived the next day, great products, already losing weight, eating plans and ordering really easy."
Price
"Fast service, great products and great support network"
Price
"Rather than just 'shakes' there is the option for solid food, which makes the diet much easier that just the shakes. Working my way through the different 'meals'. So far so good. Bars are good too. Probably the best VLCD diet I have tried and the most likely I am going to be able to persevere and stick at!"
Price
"Great diet. Easy to enjoy. All products are great. And fast result. Started loosing weight from week 1."
Price
"This is my first experience with a meal replacement diet and so far I'm very impressed. Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Easy site to use. Easy to order. Excellent support groups. very tasty options. Very pleased so far"
Price
"Love it. Very tasty and I don’t feel hungry at all"
Price
"Very happy with my choices but it has taken a while to find my personal favourites"
Price
"The shakes seem very good up to now"
Price
"I am very pleased, from day one I started to lose weight . I enjoy the products , it is so easy to follow. I would recommend Shake weight."
Price
"Only been on diet for two days, shakes are very nice and filling."
Price
"Well presented website and ordering process was easy. Most of the products were delicious and filling (that's just my personal taste). I've just ordered more. After trying lots of diets and eating programmes I've finally found something that works. Lost 5lbs in a week, so its a really good start. Thanks!"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.53 based on 1,803 reviews