Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Very happy with the products i really like the bars. I've lost 22lb in 3weeks
This review is not about losing or gaining weight but more about my satisfaction with this company's products and delivery. Firstly this an genuine response and no mucking about. I am into my third - I think order - and that in itself should tell you something. I suffer from digestive problems but the meals I have had so far have been excellent with no upsets whatsoever and that does include a good cross section of their menu. To say that I am delighted with the meals and delivery is putting it mildly and as I a disabled it makes for an far easier life. Take note those who may be sceptical, try them, I doubt you'll be disappointed after all my last order was £93.00. Believe me you don't spend that if you are not satisfied!!!!!
I’m doing the women’s keto diet and I have just completed week 1. I have lost 8lbs which is amazing but it has taken a lot of suffering! The main issue I’ve found is that I’m constantly starving, like to the point I’m having trouble sleeping. I can’t understand where in all of the reviews I’ve read, that these products fill you up?! I must be super unlucky! The taste of every product is really tasty and It does feel like a treat drinking a shake or eating a bar which is great. I also bought the fibre powder which I have 3 times a day and at least two litres of water. I did suffer ‘Keto Flu’ during the first week, but that seemed to disappear on day seven thankfully as it was pretty awful. So in summary (my personal opinion) The plan works, the food and shakes are very tasty but they do not fill you up! I personally could not work full time on this diet as I’d keel over or eat someone 🙊 and I especially could not manage the first week being at work on this diet or driving a car as the brain fog is bad lol
I have only been on it a few days but very impressed with the flavour of the shakes and bars. I am only doing the diet for a short time as I don't have that much to lose, but want to get rid of the summer pounds and back in control
Everything I have tried has been delicious
Very tasty quick to make and very filling
I love the cafe latte shake and the white choc & raspberry. Love most of the meals too. Shake the weight is just brilliant.
Lost 3 stone in 5 months
Delicious shakes and ready meals! Delighted to have lost 10lbs in two weeks!
One of the packets was open and had exploded inside the box everywhere. It was a huge mess.
This has been a great diet so far. I've been following for 2.5 weeks and have lost 9lbs in that time. The products are filling, and it's easy to follow when it's there in the cupboard already. I'm doing the product combined with a meal - I will admit my meals are over the recommended 400 cals as we use a recipe box service, but even with a 550 - 600 cal meal I'm seeing good results so far.
I can honestly say that l enjoy all the products i have received and I have ordered more. the soups are amazing and so are the bars. i can say i have been very impressed with everything.
I loved the tasty porridge, it was filling and satisfying. I opted for shakes and my own evening meal . The shakes are delicious, loved the banana flavour. Lost 7lbs in 10 days, in time for a hospital appt. Very happy indeed.
Love these products and will be ordering regularly. Low calorie, easy to cook meals in less than 5 minutes. I add frozen vegetables to the meals (or mini spring rolls) and particularly love the Beef and Lentils in Red wine and Pork Dijon recipes. I also enjoy the Blazin Beef Chilli and Chicken curry varieties.
Very tasty products - love the chicken and beef noodles and chicken soup - tried the ready meals which were very filling
My go to meal replacement products! I have the caramel chocolate muesli every morning with 100g of Greek yoghurt and it keeps me full until lunch. I generally have a bar, all are great, or chicken soup. Mid afternoon is a hazelnut shake made with a nespresso coffee and most evenings, if I’m am not cooking a healthy meal I opt for the delicious ready meals. The beef and lentil, ratatouille or beef with sweet potato are my favourites. I have tried various brands over the years but Shake that Weight come out top in flavours.
Tasty flavours and easily prepared. Compares well to other suppliers.
Absolutely love it .. so easy to use
Lovely products , good flavour and plenty of choice
I have only been following this diet for 2 weeks but have had amazing results. There are only a few products I do not like as that is personal taste but there are so many I do like it does not restrict me.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.58 based on 3,544 reviews