Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy

S Van Der Heever
"I just LOVE your new selection too. Weight tracker is great. I lose weight easily on this diet and seldom if ever feel hungry on it. Great product."
K Brealey
"So easy to use! Great flavours easy to mix. Shaker fits in any bag. No leaks"
I Owolabi
"It tastes amazing❤️"
Price
"Much easier to access and purchase than the alternative products that force you to visit consultants and pay higher prices."
Price
"Great range of products for a total food replacement diet and it really works when followed"
Price
"Easy to use website. Good deals. Tasty shakes"
Price
"Meals were tastier that I expected"
Price
"The shakes taste awful and I’ve got 4 weeks worth . Waste of money , sorry"
Price
"I ordered a taster pack to see if I want to order any more items. A good idea,"
Price
"Easy and quick ordering. Diet definitely works. I’ve been using products for 3 months and lost two stones. Another 3 months maintanance and now additional one month to lose few extra pounds. Very happy!"
Price
"I have been between overweight and obese for 35 years. This diet retains your mind as well as your body. I feel more hopeful and more satisfied than any other diet. I bang on about it to anyone who stands still. My son starts after his holiday too."
Price
"I'm on day 3, and I find some bars quite dry, which is good as it makes me want to drink more. The Vanilla Shake is very sweet, but I added a spoon of coffee to it,making it more palatable. Chocolate Shake is lovely... 2lb loss so far. My only complaint is that I didn't get the brochure that everyone mentions."
Delivery
"Your product is first class, it's easy to make up, tastes good and satisfies my hunger."
Price
"It tastes good and keeps you feeling fuller for longer than other shakes I’ve tried, I also like that you can make with either water or milk"
Price
"My partner and I are following the eating plan and we are both really surprised about the flavours of everything, really tasty. I have to say I prefer it to the Cambridge Diet. It’s only day 3 however we both feel really positive about the whole diet. The delivery was good and even though we were not there, we called the lady driver and she came back the same day at our convenience."
"Excellent"
Price
"Week one nearly complete, and having tasted all the shakes, I am really happy as they are all delicious, and I'm already showing a bit of weight loss. I've now made my second order and have included the appetite suppressants and drink flavourings, because week one is difficult if you are suddenly just moving to shakes... You don't feel full enough. Love the products though!"
Price
"Yummy products, great choice, love the salty products as well esp the salt and vinegar crisps! And the musli is great too. Super fast delivery too. Thanks"
Price
"Today is my fifth day on the TFRD woman plan and I'm surprised to say it's been much easier than I thought! I did miss "real" food for the first day or two but I'm now finding that I don't think too much about it and I'm not getting any specific cravings, either for taste or for texture. I particularly thought I'd miss eating crunchy things so I ordered a mix of shakes and a daily serving of the chocolate caramel museli - which admittedly is very crunchy, but a bit artificial tasting for my liking. The shakes however are lovely (I've got strawberry, banana, vanilla, caramel, gingerbread, and chocolate) and the chocolate one in particular is really good hot! I haven't tried the others yet but plan to if I start to feel bored. I would recommend if you're making a cold shake to make it with chilled water rather than straight out the tap though as they taste a lot nicer that way. The only downside is that I am mildly hungry a lot of the time, but that's improving day by day and I was expecting it. Again, after the first day or so it's not really been strong enough to bother me (and the free gift of appetite suppresant drinks I got did help, though in the end I only needed one). Eating four times a day makes the hunger more than bearable, and at many points hardly noticable, as does spacing the meals out - I eat at 8am, 1pm, 4pm, and 8pm and I don't find that I go to sleep or wake up starving. I think having 4 meals a day goes a long way toward combatting the psychological difficulties of these types of diets too; if you're really hungry, a meal is never that far off. Knowing that it takes seconds to prepare (and wash up!) and that you've got a range of great flavours to choose from is the icing on the cake! So far I've only found that I'm slightly lacking in energy/strength, but not enough for it to be a real drawback considering the results. In five days I've already lost 3.3kg, or 7.2 pounds! Which has pulled my BMI safely back out of the obese category, which is a very motivating milestone in itself. For less than a week of intermittent mild hunger (for which the appetite suppressant drinks work very well, to the point that I only need half a sachet - a full one is too much for me) and a little arm weakness once or twice has been more than worth it. I really thought I would struggle on this diet, and spent months waiting for the "right time" to try and give myself the best chance of success, but I wish I hadn't bothered and had just jumped right in now! The more days I get under my belt the easier it is to carry on, and the free time I don't spend cooking or shopping for food I can now use to do more research on portion sizes and nutrition for when I'm ready to start following the maintenance plan. Overall I'm very happy and would recommend this diet to anyone! If you've been thinking about it for a while all I can say is there's no time like the present. I know it's been less than a week for me but I can't imagine going back now I'm in the swing of it. If you're anything like me the only thing you'll regret is not starting sooner! :)"
Price
"Delicious shakes, mix really well and actually keep me full! So much nicer than anything else I've tried."
Price
"Fast delivery, products are really tasty, particularly the shakes. Feeling confident that this may be a meal replacement plan I stick with!"
Delivery
"Still not received my order and I ordered it 5 days ago"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.52 based on 2,004 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access