Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
this is awesome!i lost weight in a week and i felt healthier,happier and more confident in myself.I tried this diet along with this diet(2) https://2154fol6s5hsbp6ss-v8ev7x23.hop.clickbank.net/ for a month and for me really worked i am feeling better with myself everywhere i go and i smile often again yaay ! try it and will not regret!
Price
I have lost a little weight
Price
I love the taste of all the shakes, they keep me satisfied. I mix some with oats and nuke in the microwave, leave to stand for a minute and beautiful smooth fulfilling flavour, that keeps my craving in check. I make the last one for the day a chocolate or mint chocolate nuked to warm, settles me in for a good night sleep. Others i mix dry with Greek yogurt. Delish.
Price
SURPRISINGLY tasty and satisfying and easy to prepare.
Price
The ready meals are so tasty better than any others iv had
Price
Great flavours, lots of choice
Price
tasty better than i thought
TWO THINGS REALLY. FIRST WAS THE (IN MY OPINION) APPALLING BOOKLET WHICH ACCOMPANIED MY FIRST TRIAL ORDER. FOR SOMEONE FROM THE OLDER GENERATION THE SURFEIT OF YOUNG 20 AND 30 YEAR OLDS IS VERY OFF-PUTTING. ADDED TO THAT I MUST SAY THAT WHOEVER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING A WHITE AND YELLOW PRINT AGAINST pale blue background NEEDS TO BE SHOT! I JUST COULD NOT EASILY READ IT AT ALL AND I GAVE UP AFTER STRUGGLING TO DETERMINE WHAT IT SAID IN THE FIRST SUCH PAGE. HAVING SAID THAT, I FOUND YOUR PRODUCTS THEMSELVES TO BE ACCEPTABLE. THE FAULT IN ALL THIS MAY WELL BE MINE, INASMUCH AS I WAS LOOKING FOR A 'STARTER' PRODUCT WHICH WOULD HELP WITH MY 'PRE-DIABETES' CONDITION WHEREAS YOUR PROFILE IS VERY MUCH AIMED AT THE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL GENERATION - THE HELL WITH THE REST.
Price
Rubbish and I need more than 10 characters to explain.
Price
I have often wanted to do a very low calorie diet but have anxiety and couldn’t face the stress of a weekly weigh in face to face. Neither could I afford it ! Shake the weight has given me a fantastic diet which really works, is delicious, manageable, affordable and stress free !! The online support group is amazing. Love it !
Price
I lost weight and felt healthier as a result. Process ongoing😂
Price
Quick replies on queries.
Price
Very easy delicious meals and snacks
Price
Great products. Excellent service.
Price
Fantastic tasting food, keeps me full all day.
Price
Quick delivery and good to know we now have a stock of nutritionally balanced soups in case we get ill with Covid19 and can’t stomach anything solid while we, hopefully, recuperate.
Price
Because thay taste great and keeps my weight under control would be great if you did click and collect at Argos I leave the house at 8 and get home at 6 then I can pick it up at week end I am sure people are the same as my self
Price
Good Service.Good Value. Regular Contact from company?
Price
2 and a half weeks later and I've lost 1st 4lb already!!! It's absolutely brilliant, I've tried every diet in the past, but this is great, I'm never hungry and it's great to see the weight going at last!!
Price
tasted a lot nicer than I imagined. The bars are my favourite, and wish that you did a bargain pack, as you do the meal packages. I’m not in a hurry to lose weight, so am doing it at my own pace. Eg: an having 2 meals with having my own porridge, then having my light meal in the evening. So far I think I have lost about 1 or 2 pounds.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,239 reviews