Shake That Weight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight

How would you rate Shake That Weight ?

A
"Let down by my Cambridge lady so many times, I looked for a more reliable source. The products are better, nicer and less than half the price... no brainier really! Really happy so far! Thank you so much!"
B Bailey
"I only started on thursday ive already lost 6lb great result so far"
L Clarke
"Order was a week late, I did complain via email and got an email near enough straight away back so can't fault the customer service. On day 3 on the shakes now which taste amazing and leave you full and lost half a stone so can't complain. All in all very good products and they actually work!"
"Reall easy to follow and yet to feel hungry...feel fantastic afetr 2 weeks in"
D Gardner (Founder Of Menopausal Living)
Verified Reviewer
"I am now 2 weeks in, and being very strict with it. I am not finding it very difficult to stick to. On Fathers day my husband wanted a Chinese meal out, I went, ordered what I usually eat and left most of it, I did not like the taste, and would have rather had a shake! I have lost 4 KG in 2 weeks and going strong, I have just reordered the shakes as they are what works well for me. This is an incredibly easy to stick to diet."
Price
"Very good customer services! My parcel was taken to one of my neighbours but the wrong number was written on the card that was put through my door, so I have no idea where it has gone. Rather than having to wait for investigations Shake that weight sent a brand new parcel out straight away! I have never been offer this kind of service from any other company. I am very impressed and appreciative!! Thank you very much!!"
Price
"Only received yesterday so today is my first day, the Hazelnut shake was very nice even though I don't like nuts and the chicken veg noodles meal was really very nice well impressed for my first day its now 4.45pm and other than a few berry's that is all I have eaten and I don't have any more hunger pangs than on a normal eating day - looking forward to my main meal and then a shake before bed"
Price
"Great choices, great taste amazing results. Perfect"
Price
"I know these products work ! Also it's the only company to offer coffee latte flavour shakes , which I really like ."
Price
"Very tasty meals and shakes snacks are delicious"
Price
"Nice taste, simple to make, what more do you want..."
Price
"Simple to use, calorie counted"
Price
"The taste is so creamy and really fills you up."
Price
"Nice tasting shakes that really help with my weight watching"
Price
"Just about to start my jourey im feeling excited at the prospect of not worrying about counting calories as its all done gor me ! First meal had for lunch very tasty , delivery to mainland France within the week all arrived safely well packaged 👍 🇫🇷"
Price
"It's easy - only 5 days done so far - but quite content so far"
"Losing weight"
Price
"Super fast delivery. Shakes and bars are lovely. Weight is dropping quickly! Thank you!"
Price
"Reasonable choice and the products tried so far have tasted good. After day one, I found managing my food intake straight forward so far. I've not been hungry; it has been about breaking my habit of snacking."
Price
"I have only just started on the diet but have lost 4lbs already. I was really hungry for the first 3 days but that has now past and I actually feel great. I have liked all of the meals I have tried so far but some of the shakes are a bit too sweet for my taste. The chocolate flavour is excellent though."
Price
"The range is very extensive so even though the diet is restrictive I was never bored with the products. The taste is good but not too moreish so is very easy to follow. When I ordered the chicken soup was out of stock so I ordered some things to try out that I wouldn't normally have gone for, and was very happy I did, the mushroom and ham noodles are so tasty. I didn't receive a guide/instruction for the diet in my package but it's pretty easy to follow as I'm doing total meal replacement. I think this is very good value for money and am more than happy with the products and what's more IT WORKS!!!"
Price
"The whole process was simple & all of my questions were answered on the website & in the booklet sent with the products. I am only on day 2 but am pleased with the tastes of the products I have tried so far. Another bonus is that it's cheaper than my shopping bill!"
Price
"Good variety of flavours and types of product"
Shake That Weight is rated 4.52 based on 1,351 reviews