Shake That Weight Reviews

Tina Barrett
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Joanne Dees
More Photos & Videos
The product itself is great its just the delivery you pay extra to think you will have the next batch in time then DPD dont deliver..stick with normal delivery you'll probably have it sooner
I'm used to a shake for my breakfast but thought i'd mix it up abit and try something different. Can honestly say the white chocolate and raspberry is delicious, like drinking a normal milkshake but without the guilt! Would definitely recommend.
Just started with shake that weight, the shakes are incredible and taste lush. I have recently purchased the powder flavour for water and its making me drink alot more water. I do only have 1 shake a day but im hoping ill lose some weight.
So far, so good. I’ve been on shakes for 4 days and feel good. Enjoyed the flavours of shakes I’ve tried.
Just joined , impressed with the ease of ordering & delivery from the website
Bought the taster pack of these to see how they were, the shakes are absolutely gorgeous! The creamy ham and mushroom soup I had to add more water to as it was very creamy and the chicken noodle dish was alright. dishes overall were nice and so im looking at continuing with these. delivery was next day with a detailed plan guide. cant fault them.
Very pleased with the quality of the meals and the snacks ,makes the diet very enjoyable,and I'm very pleased with the results thus far
I’ve tried many diets over the years and am 5 dats into my shake that weight diet - 3 shakes a day and 400 calorie meal a day and have lost 7 pounds. I think they are really tasty and not powdery at all and surprisingly filling. Roll on next week. I’m aiming for 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
Fantastic speedy delivery, great choice of products they even taste good. Whatever is in the ingredients makes me feel full and not have hunger pangs. I have lost 4lb in a week. 😊😊😊
Tried many other replacement meals and I ordered a one day trial pack. I have to say the ‘Shake that Weight’ meals etc are far superior to any other I’ve tried so I have now ordered more. Love the fact that the trial is available - try it!! All are honestly so tasty and wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
Just done my first day on shake the weight ... Very impressed with it , no hunger pains really easy to follow when busy no meal planning is always a bonus x
It’s my 1st day on them so really can’t comment
Excellent service. Products are very good
I find the shake meals filling and tasty.
As I have just started with your products, I was wondering what the liquid drinks are like.
If you could send me a selection I,D be greatful.
Only been doing for a few days, but do far do good. Tasty meals 😋
Very happy. Products taste great. Love the option to make up with milk or water, makes it all more flexible. Good range of products, easy to order, quick delivery. Just really good!
Wish it was a bit cheaper and the booklet should have Proper proper list what u can eat and can’t
But other wise easy to follow each day
I love the bars! Some of the other products are not to my taste, such as the banana shake and muesli. It would be good if these could be swapped as I have a large number of them due to trying to limit delivery costs.
Lost 6lbs in the first week!
Food tastes really good!
Snacks are great too and make it easier to stick too thank other similar diets.
I have done many diets but STW is so easy to stick to and the price is a lot cheaper than others like it that I have done.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,455 reviews