Shake That Weight Reviews

Shake That Weight 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Ibi Owolabi
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Ray
Not really a fan of any of the products that I ordered. The only thing I like is the milk chocolate peanut bar. I have previously done diets like this such as Cambridge 1:1 diet and I found their products much nicer which means it is easier to stick to. Shake that weight is obviously cheaper which is one of the positives.
Only ordered shares this time as the meals are awful and overall the products are expensive
So far only tried the pasta Carbonara I did not like this at all did not taste anything like a carbonara and there was about 4 spoon full's in total so a very small meal.
The vanilla shake and the wafers are great, but other shakes are far to sweet and the meals far too salty.
Very poor. Microwave food is passable but shakes nasty - synthetic and gluey. Will not be continuing.
Sadly I really don’t like the food. It all seems to have a strange taste and very little has been enjoyable. I won’t be ordering any more.
Only put poor as still waiting for the delivery
I wasn’t expecting it to taste or be like normal food but I thought the food quality & taste would be so much better for the price. It is so expensive. The food tastes odd and the after taste is rank. The texture is just mush. It is not worth the money. I won’t be buying again. I wish I could return what I have
Quote for a plan increases immensely when you add a meal I wanted to go on just your products to lose weight but I am still weighing up the cost 😢
Thank you for your review. the ready meals are more expensive than the sachets so if you want to follow the plan in a more economical way, just choose from the sachet shakes, meals and soups. (we have soups at the moment for 50p with short bbf dates but these are not use by dates and are perfectly good to eat for at least 12 months past the bbf date.) The meal replacement bars cost more than the sachets but are also on offer at the moment.
Haven't received goods.
Didn't like the chocolate bar it tasted to much of coco, the porridge was to sweet and the consistency was like baby food. Still got to try the shake and curry noodles so hears hoping they taste better
The consistency and flavour of the items I tried was not nice. A powdery consistency and strange after taste.
TWO THINGS REALLY. FIRST WAS THE (IN MY OPINION) APPALLING BOOKLET WHICH ACCOMPANIED MY FIRST TRIAL ORDER. FOR SOMEONE FROM THE OLDER GENERATION THE SURFEIT OF YOUNG 20 AND 30 YEAR OLDS IS VERY OFF-PUTTING. ADDED TO THAT I MUST SAY THAT WHOEVER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING A WHITE AND YELLOW PRINT AGAINST pale blue background NEEDS TO BE SHOT! I JUST COULD NOT EASILY READ IT AT ALL AND I GAVE UP AFTER STRUGGLING TO DETERMINE WHAT IT SAID IN THE FIRST SUCH PAGE.
HAVING SAID THAT, I FOUND YOUR PRODUCTS THEMSELVES TO BE ACCEPTABLE.
THE FAULT IN ALL THIS MAY WELL BE MINE, INASMUCH AS I WAS LOOKING FOR A 'STARTER' PRODUCT WHICH WOULD HELP WITH MY 'PRE-DIABETES' CONDITION WHEREAS YOUR PROFILE IS VERY MUCH AIMED AT THE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL GENERATION - THE HELL WITH THE REST.
The numerous ,never ending e mails you send out. Even after unsubscribed from you, I received this survey. So if you buy on line then expect a lot of e mails. Shame that STW has to do this.
The consistency and the flavour of the shakes and porridge were not good, it was grainy and tasted powdery too. Did not like the flavours at all
I have still no received my order, despite this showing on the DPD tracker as being delivered.
I’ve only had the chicken and mushroom and the chicken pieces reminded me of dog food sorry maybe would be tastier with queen or meatfree alternative
I ordered the starter pack and the bars were all crushed in the lost. Highly disappointing
Left an horrible after taste, won’t be having again
I received my supply of Shake that weight, and started the plan.
Im not very impressed with the diet food,the only item so far that was palitable was the Porridge although very sweet.
The vegetable medley wasnt very nice.
The beef dinner was horrible.
Today I tried the chicken and tarragon looked very nice but the chicken was tough and chewy.
Im not looking foreward to eating the rest but I will use them up but to be honest I cant see me ordering more, I think buying measured calorie dinners from a supermarket would be cheaper and taste like real food ,these dinners are not very palatable .

Unless I get used to the taste of this food Im afraid Ill be buying a different product in future.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.54 based on 2,821 reviews