Shake That Weight Reviews

Shake That Weight 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Ibi Owolabi
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Ray
I am not happy says next day delivery and it is not arriving till monday.
ordered thursday and today is friday. luckily I use another company aswell and they delivered today.
disappointing service will have to give these a miss till they get better service.
3 of our family buy your products. We all love the porridge. We all have it for breakfast but you have discontinued it without a replacement. We have had to buy it elsewhere. You should of discontinued it when you already had a replacement. Then sold off the old stock. As it leaves your customers with nothing. Thanks Pam
Only been on these 4 days, however all the products I ordered taste fine.
Shakes and bars.
Still to early to say about weight loss. Rating 3 stars because to early.
I think the concept is a great idea. The basic dinner products are bland and after a while they become less exciting to look forward to eating. The packs that you really want to eat which are not dried are more expensive and it makes the whole diet an expensive opportunity which means it is not available to all. In my opinion the products are too sweet. One fo the biggest hurdles to losing weight is the sugar cravings and I dont think STW address to fact that we want to go back to an eating healthy experience after we have lost the weight which means you could help us by reducing the sweet taste of all the shakes and bars.
I bought the 'one day trial pack' for £5. Compared to competitors the products taste better, although some of the 'solid' meals I've tried DO look a little 'mushy' when made up. The banana shake is delicious. Overall I was very happy with my day's intake. It was nice to have 'solid food' instead of just 'shakes & soups' - I felt like I was actually EATING something.
On deciding to then buy enough for the next four weeks, I was disappointed to find that near enough everything that could be deemed 'solid food' is actually considered a 'Premium Product' at extra cost, and choosing them amongst my four week plan would escalate the total cost dramatically over and above the websites quoted cost; which seems to be relevant ONLY if you want all standard shakes & soups. This was disappointing as this wasn't made clear when I first ordered my one day trial pack, in which such 'solid foods' WERE included in the list of products I could order with no mention of them being more expensive when 'ordering proper'.
I'm sure this is just an oversight but do believe this is something that could and should be highlighted on their trial pack order page.
I still recommend the product, and would like to try it out over a period of time to help get my various ailments (including Type 2 diabetes) under control, but alas - being a 64 year old, and living on a small pension - the added cost, as explained above, sadly prohibits me from doing so.
Check the total cost of your order once you've made your choices to see if it's acceptable and feasible for you. If it is, I'm sure the product will work well for you.
Still early into my program, enjoying my shakes, hit and miss with other products such far though.
Really tasty.
Too pricey, Tesco offer them fraction of the price
Most of the products are very sweet. Can someone explain why the diets include “snacks”. Surely a lot of what got most of us into the problem in the first place was snacking between meals.
Very early days. Am still exploring the flavours of the meal replacements and shakes. The bars are particularly varied and enjoyable with some creative favours which will prevent the boredom that comes with some weight loss schemes.
The shakes taste lovely. The packet foods are all the same texture nothing different. Disappointed by the range unless you start paying for the premium which soon adds up and starts being expensive. The food looks nothing like the pictures. But will stick at it as I have paid out all the money now and see what happens.
It hasn't so far because it hasn't been delivered? Where is it?
Basically satisfactory but some items very unpalatable and massively overpriced.
I like the taste as it is better the one of other shake I use previously. I like the choice of different options eg white chocolate. However I find shake diet boring. I tried the oatmeal breakfast I like it though I dont like oatmeal or porridge.
Give u very bad wind
I don't have a consultant to contact me directly, I am not sure how do you work. I was on the similar diet before, so I pretty much know how does it work. But maybe there is something I have to know. Also in the box I received there is no list with the products listed. I had to print one and check is everything correct. Otherwise I do like the stuff and I hope there will be a good result. Kind regards.
I shared a trial pack with my wife who is a regular Herbalife user. I thought the shakes tasted quite good but she preferred the Herbalife saying ‘they were to sweet’ (so she said) I tried a little of hers and preferred the Shake my weight shakes if I am being honest. I was quite disappointed with the lunch packets, they tasted ok but there was hardly any in my bowl after I added the hot water and microwaved. As far as value for money this about the same as Herbalife or Slimfast. I would like if you had a trial pack with the protein meals to let me try a few before going on a monthly or bimonthly plan commitment to see if I like these.
The product itself is great its just the delivery you pay extra to think you will have the next batch in time then DPD dont deliver..stick with normal delivery you'll probably have it sooner
Just started with shake that weight, the shakes are incredible and taste lush. I have recently purchased the powder flavour for water and its making me drink alot more water. I do only have 1 shake a day but im hoping ill lose some weight.
Wish it was a bit cheaper and the booklet should have Proper proper list what u can eat and can’t
But other wise easy to follow each day
I love the bars! Some of the other products are not to my taste, such as the banana shake and muesli. It would be good if these could be swapped as I have a large number of them due to trying to limit delivery costs.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.54 based on 2,822 reviews