Shake That Weight Reviews

Shake That Weight 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Ibi Owolabi
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Ray
Having done a VLCD before, (exante) I knew what to expect with these kind of meals, or so I thought......................but what a pleasant surprise. Shake That Weight meals have been. Far superior to any other brand I have tried and the evening meals are microwaveable! And they actually taste gorgeous. The shakes are far superior to others along with the bars too, I love the white chocolate and museli. I have ALOT of weight to loose, but I’m feeling pretty confident I will achieve my goal.
I’m following all of the advice given, I have my husband cheering me on, so watch this space!
The price of the meal plans is very reasonable, as you don’t need any other food.
I had no problems with ordering and everything was delivered as promised.
A big thumbs up from me 😀👍🏼
I've tried every diet you can name but this is the one that has had the most impact. Working through stone number 4
Fantastic weight loss plan. 2 1/2 weeks in and 21 lb down. Very tasty products and easy to prepare :)
I am currently in isolation due to my high risk status of contracting coronavirus.
I have decided to use this time to lose my excess weight which is in some ways easier due to the lock down because there are no outside temptations such as eating out or pub visits!
I have done similar diets before but Shake the Weight products are by far superior in taste and texture.
The range of products is exceptional.
Very easy to order, and you get to choose the flavours that you want, I have only been on the plan for 4 days but have already lost 1 stone 1lb!!! So I am very happy. I have done many diets including Cambridge but this is better as I don’t have to make time to meet someone on a weekly basis and it’s cheaper, so winner winner!! Thank you Shake That Weight 😊
I started shake that weight in May on my own six week plan and continued to stay on the soups, shakes and bars also the porridge up to now with my other chosen food. I have now lost 4stone to date.
I have done vlcd diets before, but this is by far the best- the microwave protein meals make all the difference, and the crisp type snacks are a life saver.
Can't recommend Shake that Weight shakes highly enough. Started on Jan 1st at 19 stone and 9 weeks late 17 stone 4 pounds, a 24 pound loss. Love the strawb and banana particularly but can't manage 4-a-day. right now. So filling. Sometimes manage on two a day and start with 40 gms of porridge and some blueberries. Just bought my second supply so really satisfied. Given me more energy and doing even more exercise (HIIT). Put more holes in my belt and definitely lost around 4 inches on the waist. People are starting to see the changes and most importantly as a type 2 diabetic, my HbA1c has dramatically fallen. I'm aiming for diabetic remission. Getting close!
My mum , daughter , and myself started this on Monday . We have enjoyed all the meals and drinks so far . And very positive about loosing weight together .
Have tried the Cambridge before with great results (lost 3 stone) but found there was more variety Of shake that weight meals and shakes on Offer so I wouldn’t get bored . So far I been on plan for 4 days and lost 4 pounds, aiming to lose a stone by end of February, keep you updated!
Excellent produces. Good delivery.
I lost 7stone using Cambridge diet 8 years ago (also worked for them for 3 years) I maintain by occasionally using shakes. I have tried them ALL trying to find a cheaper alternative, one where you don’t need to see someone to buy, don’t use milk for mixing and also products that are edible. Finally I have found what I am looking for! Very similar to Cambridge products -lots of choice in flavours and simple to order with fast delivery. I’m impressed.
I am really pleased that I have lost 3 stone using shake that weight. All of the products have been very tasty which is half the battle. The plan for soul source is very easy to follow and I don’t feel hungry which is a added bonus. To have lost 3 stone in 6 weeks is amazing I am so pleased.
Fast delivery and excellent options available. I was really sceptical but gave it a go when I hit a brick wall with all the more traditional diets. Stuck to the woman meal plan like glue and to my surprise I lost a total of 12 lbs by the end of the 1st week!!! Water is the key to success and I am so focused having had this success. Can't wait to keep going!! Big thumbs up!
Delivered the next day to my chosen collection point, so no hesitation in getting started.......So far in 11 days, I've lost a total of 9 and a half pound!! Not always been easy, but have stuck with it, with the help of some tasty products.......Shakes and Bars....... 4 products a day and I personally find it easier to have a shake in the morning, half a bar mid morning, a shake for lunch, half a bar mid afternoon and then the final shake at teatime.....all washed down with plenty of water.
Shake That Weight made me feel less hungry straight away-recommend it to people who eat in an unhealthy way.
Shake That Weight 4 star review on 15th August 2016
Been 1 week and already lost 12lb..enjoyed all products I've tried especially love the banana shake so far so good
The shakes and soups are very tasty. The bars are nice and satisfying. I am not keen on the ready meals and prefer to make my own. The pasta and noodles are ok. The service is really good and orders arrive within a few days. Once you get into it, the diet is not bad and works for me. I have a long way to go but am determined.
Shake That Weight really works for both my son and I. I have porridge every morning and 2 shakes. My absolute favourites are Chocolate, Caramel and White Chocolate and Raspberry.
Very filling and tasty!