SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Appalling Customer Service. Board has been with them for weeks and weeks on end being repaired. No one to speak to and find out the truth of where the board is. Now been missing for 4 weeks. Do not trust this company with your child's Christmas. I wish I could give them a Zero
Please do not buy from this company. They have messed me about since October with delivery and after me asking for a refund last month (since the product never showed up), they still have my money. I have chased and chased to get my money back and they just keep saying it's been passed to finance. I'll be taking this further to the ombudsman. Segbo's customer service is disgustingly bad and I feel at a loss.
I have never posted on another business page to highlight a problem. I am a business owner myself. However, I feel that I have been left with no other option because of this company’s refusal to refund my 9 year old sons money for a product which is faulty. I bought a product from this company last year. They were very good to deal with and very helpful - the product when it arrived was of a very good quality and my son loved it. However, when a fault occurred with the hoverboard, I was very disappointed with the manner in which they have dealt with the issue. It’s too long a story - the emails span 6 months now and are currently ongoing. My son’s hoverboard became faulty, they repaired it and returned it. On receipt, it was still faulty. I returned it again, they repaired it. On receipt again - it is still faulty. I have asked for a refund at this time because we have no further confidence in the product and my son has not had a hoverboard that he paid for - for 6 months. We have given the company every reasonable opportunity to repair the product. At this point they are telling me that we need to return it again in order for them to assess if there is a manufacture’s fault??? My son used his First Holy Communion money - over £300 - he has nothing to show for it. He is 9 years old.
Poor customer service. Product returned twice. No contact from supervisor or manager. Highly disappointing
Bought this for my sons birthday and it was a quality product, the company were excellent and very helpful. However when it stopped working and we contacted Customer Support, the responses were less than helpful. I returned the product and waited three weeks for it to be repaired with little to no communication from Customer Support. On its return, the product was not working properly. I have again contacted Customer Support and the product is to be returned for a second time. Very unsatisfactory responses and poor customer service.
Load of rubbish, battery from new did not last very long. Now out of warranty, battery is completely broken, and they do not provide replacement batteries. I would advise to buy elsewhere.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your item. If you're no longer covered under warranty, you can always use our highly recommended Inspection Pack Service to get your item reported! To start this process please drop us an email. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with they had my Hoverboard for nearly a year and still send it back broken do not use them otherwise don’t say I didn’t warn you
Hi, Thank you for your email We're sorry to hear that you're no happy with our service. We always aim to resolve an issue under warranty to a high standard and as quickly as possible, so if this standard hasn't been met, please email us so we can investigate further in to it for you. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
Do not use this company. We purchased a segway for my son's 7th birthday but it arrived with a juddering fault. After-care if there is a fault is non-existent. If you can get through to them, they will ask you to return the product, claim to have fixed it then send it back, ignoring any request for a refund, replacement or acknowledgement of responsibility. They also do not respond to formal complaints - which we sent 11 months ago and has not been acknowledged. I believe they are a sham company having most recently returned the product 8 months ago which they neither acknowledged or refunded. In the end, I have had to ask my bank to pursue them.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with us and are unhappy with the service that you have received. We want to clarify that our procedures always align with Consumer Rights laws. We're very sorry to hear that you did not receive responses within an acceptable time frame, and we'll endeavour to always respond within our SLA in future. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
Do not buy from these scammers. the item was not working for my sons gift was advised the next day and di not reply to over 20 e-mails , then made me take a video of their FAKE hoverboards that don't last more than 10. minutes , after another 10 e-mails and phone calls retuned item then delayed for another 2 weeks only to be told no refund. !!! absolute scammers
I purchased a hoover board and cart for my Gradson's christmas last year, i went to charge it and the charger did not work so to save time and aggrivation i just sent away for a replacement charger, from memory it was about the £20.00 mark but not an issue. Two months later the board started playing up and i contacted your company several time and sent pictures and videos but i got no where with your company. I would not recommend your product or company to anyone.
What an absolute joke this company is, firstly it took about six weeks to get the item luckily we had it just in time for Christmas. Now that item is faulty and the communication is horrendous my 9 year old has used the item twice and it’s been sat in the box awaiting a replacement, however I am having to chase them as they will not communicate directly with me. If you want a Hoverboard stay well away from this company Segbo.
Nothing but problems, ended up with a broken kart after using twice loads of replacement parts sent that didn’t fit, still no working kart took so long to even get hold of anyone about this, then the plastic on the board itself broke. Don’t waste your money. Customer service shocking.
I purchased it in June 2020 and was informed it would be next day delivery , then they claimed that due to Covid it would take about a month but they would gift me £15 for the inconvenience- which I thought was brilliant - but we never received the £15. After a month of my son using it there was a fault where it was tipping backwards and I emailed at least 25 times about the issue and uploaded videos , eventually they said to send it back BUT I had to pay the return cost ( just under £20) . It took over 3 weeks to come back and now it seems to have another issue , it now tips forward and makes you fall! The customer service is shocking , they take a long time to respond and then they repeat there responses so it could days a week to actually have any question answered. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone. I’m just hoping that - due to me filling in a review I can win back the £200ish that I paid for the board and kart!
THE VIDEO I UPLOADED OF THE FAULT WAS NEVER LOOKED AT BY THIS COMPANY AND THEY NEVER OFFERED AT ANY TIME TO HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUES THAT I HAD WITH MY DAUGHTERS HOVERBOARD WHICH STOPPED WORKING A FEW MONTHS AFTER I PURCHASED IT. REFUND NEVER GIVEN, STILL, WON'T ALLOW YOU TO UPLOAD PHOTOS OR VIDEOS TO SUPPORT YOUR CASE WITH THIS REVIEW - WHY OFFER THAT OPTION THEN......?! NOT SURE WHY YOU HAVE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE STICKER AND WARRANTY STICKER ON YOUR WEBSITE, I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED BY THIS COMPANY. I am leaving this review again because Segbo have sent me another automated email giving me yet another opportunity to WIN MY MONEY BACK by leaving a customer review. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that we win a new Segbo in the competition draw to replace the faulty one that we purchased, my daughter was so upset when it stopped working. I am so disappointed with the lack of after-sales support from this company. I purchased a Hoverboard and Kart for my 9-year-old Daughter for Christmas in November 2019. It broke in March 2020. The Segbo Support Team responded to my first message and advised me to carry out a master reset which I tried but unfortunately, it didn't rectify the problem. I sent a video of the fault to Segbo but they said they couldn't play my video attachment. Segbo sent me a link to upload my video via wetransfer.com. I uploaded the video and was sent an automated email response from transfer.com informing me that they would email me as soon as Segbo had downloaded the video file. They also said that the video file would only be stored for 7 days, Segbo did not download the video. I sent further messages to Segbo and they replied once more stating that they require the customer to email either a video or images that demonstrate the issue that has been reported. Without this, they won’t be able to move forward and resolve the issue. I uploaded the video again to wetransfer.com but Segbo did not download it for a second time and are now ignoring all my emails. I have just noticed further down it says 'Would you like to add photos or videos? Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.' Ironically there is no option to add photos or videos at any point in the review process. The Consumer Rights Act of 2015 came into force on 1 October 2015. The First Six Months:- If you discover the fault within the first six months of having the product, it is presumed to have been there since the time you took ownership of it - unless the retailer can prove otherwise. During this time, it's up to the retailer to prove that the fault wasn't there when you bought it - it's not up to you to prove that it was. If an attempt at repair or replacement has failed, you have the right to reject the goods for a full refund, or price reduction if you wish to keep the product. The retailer can't make any deductions from your refund in the first six months following an unsuccessful attempt at repair or replacement. I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING ANOTHER AUTOMATED EMAIL FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN LEAVE ANOTHER ONE STAR REVIEW FOR YOU. FINGERS CROSSED I WIN YOUR COMPETITION FOR A BRAND NEW HOVERBOARD HOPEFULLY WITH NO FAULTS THIS TIME.
APPALLING COMPANY, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you have any issues with your purchase, forget it. They don't reply until you send huge amounts of emails/ phone calls, then dont help. Im pretty disgusted with this scam company - that are not related to Segway - BUY ELSEWHERE
Ordered two boards and carts for our children’s birthday 3 month apart. Son’s didn’t work and had to be send back for repair on fault. Our daughters looked like it was working as we charged to check and wrapped for birthday and when she came to ride it, it too was faulty so she hasn’t been able to use it ever. Bed faults I. These so a waste of money.
Bought a Segbo it broke and you guys didn’t do anything to get it sorted.
Absolute joke of a company. ordered on line 4th Nov with a stated delivery date 16th Nov. Email confirmation recd then states there will be a delay and will be send week of 16th Nov. update email saying "GOOD NEWS" received on the xx advisign delivery will be made on week of the 4th Dec. no apology or explanation why yet another delay. Well the 4th has now passed. I was assured it would arrive today Wed 09th and guess what - after contacting service I have now been told it is again going to be another week. This was supposed to be for my daughters birthday on the 12 Dec. At this stage I doubt it will arrive for Xmas if at all - increasingly likely this is a scam given the appalling replies from the customer service.
Took ages gokart was damaged nearly 30 emails and still not resolved!!!
Website said delivery would be within x days but it didn't happen. Had to request refund.
SEGBO is rated 4.15 based on 442 reviews