SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
So disappointed by the after-sales and support from this company. We purchased a hoverboard and kart back in July last year for our disabled son and were thrilled with it however it broke in March. Ou family is shielding due to our son's life-threatening condition and it caused him great distress so we contacted the company for support. They responded to do a master reset which didn't work and then to video the fault which we did but since then have had no support. We have sent several emails of the fault and asking what to do next which they ignore. We have also tried to use their instant chat but as soon as we say we have a fault they stop responding. We just want to arrange to have it sent to them for them to fix but they will not respond, yet when I logged on with a different name asking about purchasing a new one they responded instantly. I appreciate COVID 19 is making things more challenging and staff have to work from home but they are completely ignoring us yet responding to people wanting new units. We were looking into getting a second unit for our daughter however after this will be going elsewhere. Shame they are clearly just a company that is interested in making money on new units and doesn't want to know after. You will love the equipment but if breaks don't expect any support.
This amazingly simple device has comleatly changed what it means to pop out to the shops and makes life just that much easier. Their fun, fast and most importantly extreamly robust. As fun as they are, they're actually a very practical peice of technology, which in my case makes the daily commute to work so much easier! I own the all terrain modle which packs quite a punch but my favourite thing about it is that battery lasts forever. I've been in all kinds of harsh weather conditions with my trusty segbo and she carried me through it all, literally. I absolutely love Segbo becouse they have the most user friendly website, their prices are amazing compared to other websites and they deliver on time.
Amazing my little boy said it’s the BEST birthday present he’s EVER HAD, fab customer service delivered next day even in the current climate! Have recommended the company to friends.
Great service. My parcel was not sent at first, but once chased it was sent straight away. I ordered it during covid, so its understandable there was a delay.
Superb product , my 10 and 12 year old absolutely love it .
Bought two of these for both my sons they absolutely love them age(10 and 12) with the kart on or off such a good buy,. The wheels make this segbo able to go over any ground with out any problems.. All in all I’d say these are a great buy
What an amazing piece of equipment, my son has had so much fun on this with the hover kart. He goes on it everyday and can’t wait for the morning when he can use it again. So easy to use and he picked it up straight away. So glad it comes with a carry case as it makes it A lot easier to transport. Highly recommend buying one of these from SEGBO.
Great value for.money and comes as said. My son loves it and very fast and comfy to go on.
Delivery was quick, my 5 & 8 year old loves it, easy to assemble & a great product, exactly as described.
My daughter loved her Segbo hoverboard and gocart couldn’t believe how quick it was, even on grass. The music speaker is good enough quality and loud enough to provide a mobile disco for my daughter. We noticed that the battery life on her Segbo was much longer than her cousins hoverboard that isn’t from Segbo. Overall we are happy customers, it’s built like a tank and looks like it will last well.
Thanks Segbo!! My son has had a hard year and, faced his 9th Birthday in Lockdown like a Boss because he had his Segbo to Open 👌🏻 This made his day so much more special 💙
Purchased a hoverboard and kart as a Christmas gift last year and the process couldn't have been smoother.

Kart arrived first within a couple of days and the hoverboard the following day.

Stupidly I only opened the packaging on Christmas eve to find the kart had a damaged seat. Contacted customer service when they reopened after Xmas and I had a replacement the following day.

Unbelievable service from start to finish. Contemplating another purchase as my two daughters now fight over it.

Keep up the great service
10/10 all round, from ordering to speedy delivery, even with CV affecting general orders. To finish the standard of the product, we couldn’t ask for more. Thank you 😊
Kids are absolutely delighted with their new boards and karts, wish they had been around when we were kids. The service was fantastic, even with what's going on at the mo. All round fantastic 😀
Even with current circumstances the Segway was delivered in good time. My son loves it and the design.
Great service and very good communication in answering queries. Our son loves his Hoverkart so much, providi hours of fun!
Great service and product
Great product, my daughter loves her birthday present. Despite coronavirus, segbo operated as normal and it arrived really quickly.
Amazing Customer service it came the next day even with the current covid-19 situation.
Pleasant easy transaction with great communication and my son will love the Segway (it’s a birthday present he hasn’t had yet!)
Excellent experience all round. Chose Segbo looking for an offroad hoverboard, with UK stockist - kart pack was an added bonus. Order was dealt with promptly and efficiently despite the coronavirus lock down, clear communications by email, and order arrived in time for our son's birthday. Product seems excellent - hoverboard robust, powerful and works well, and the kart attachment is brilliant! No issues so far with reliability - one of the velcro straps broke but Segbo quickly replaced by post. Great product and service - definitely recommend.
SEGBO is rated 4.10 based on 207 reviews