SEGBO Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend SEGBO

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Telephone

How would you rate SEGBO ?

"We ordered a hover kart as part of a bundle and it is faulty. The bars do not fit together as the paint is too thick. There has been absolutely no aftersales from Segbo despite countless calls and emails. It has been 5 weeks since we first contacted them and we have not had any response. Their phone line doesn’t answer either. We are stuck with a faulty item which was for our son’s 11th birthday. We have now passed the dispute to our credit card co to deal with. Do not buy from this company!"
"Ordered an item and had to return as it wasn't correct fit. I have been waiting over a month now for my refund and still cannot see the end to the nightmare. I have called, emailed and even spoken on live chat. If you order from this company do not expect to get any refunds for faulty or returned goods."
"Very impressed not only with the product but the easy delivery to Scotlands. A happy Father!"
"Brought my son a hoverboard. It came the next day and got a delivery time slot sent to me by DPD, which was great! My son loved it and decoded he wants to buy the Hoverkart attachment. That also came next day and my son is always on it! It's amazing how he can play his music from it too! Thank you."
"Purchased a 6.5 chrome hoverboard, i love the Bluetooth feature, i play music from it all the time. I'm always on it! thanks for the fast delivery too!"
"My boy absolutely loves his new Blue chrome hoverboard definitely one happy little boy. Thank you Segbo Team"
"Brilliant service and amazing products! The all terrain works perfectly in our garden Thank you!"
"Customer service was great, they helped me buy the perfect gift for my nephew! He loves his Hoverboard. Thank you!"
"Very fast delivery, really cool product too! I brought my kid a GoMonster hoverkart attachment and he loves it!"
"Ordered a purple hoverboard. Got the delivery next day and wrapped it up for my kids birthday the week after. He opened it and loves it! Looks really easy to get the hang of. Great customer service too!"
"My kid loves his hoverboard and hoverkart bundle! I didn't know which colour to get him, as they're so many to choose from, but we got him the Chrome Blue in the end and he loves it! Thank you!"
"Order a GoMonster hoverkart for my child's hoverboard. It's an amazing product, he has so much fun on it! Really fast delivery too, Thanks!"
"Purchased a GoRacer hoverkart for my child's hoverboard, they're so much fun! He's always on it in the garden enjoying him self. Really fast delivery too, Thanks!"
"Ordered a 6.5" Purple chrome hoverboard and it is brilliant my son absolutely loves it especially the fact he can attach it to is Hoverkart, Also brilliant customer service. Thanks, Segbo Team"
"Placed an order yesterday for an E-Scooter, The customer service I received was excellent they were very helpful also received the order the next morning. Thanks, team"
"I Ordered a 6.5 hoverboard and hoverkart for my kids birthday. It came the next day, and when my kid opened it on his birthday he went on it straight away and hasn't got off it since! It's a brilliant present and i would recommend it to everyone! Brilliant customer service, too! They'll answer all your questions and give you all the information you need Thank you!!"
SEGBO is rated 4.50 based on 16 reviews