SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Brilliant company to deal with. Best value online for high quality reliable products. Great communication and feedback. Arrived before time - now just to hide it until Christmas!!
I am 85 Kg. I can only travel 8 KM once my scooter is charged.
No more.
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. Great quality product at a very reasonable price. Excellent customer service who sorted a small issue very quickly!
Bit of a mix up at first with dispatch date but was sorted rapidly and shipped to expectations I'd highly recommend using this company although I have not used the products as yet as they are Christmas presents for my boys.
Unfortunately had to cancel my order due to delay in delivery. How ever communication with customer service was quick and professional. Refund received within a week. Thankyou.
Great service and fast delivery
Absolutely brilliant customer service. Small issue was sorted via email very quickly. Customer advisers were friendly and pleasant and replied quickly. Product is amazing- my daughter will love it!
I love this site, easy to order, fab prices and quick delivery. I was Kept up to date via email on my delivery status and although the delivery time was recommended late it arrived a few weeks earlier. I'v recommended to friends and family!
I ordered 3 sets on next day delivery and as soon as payment went through I received an email to say they were waiting for stock and would receive my order the following week
The boards took about 6 weeks to arrive and there was no email communication when I emailed to ask for a delivery date The first communication I received was from Dpd to say they were delivering however I’m happy the boards look great although we haven’t tried them yet as they are Christmas presents
Great value for a great product and a wide range to choose from. Our Daughter is delighted with it!

Very quickly delivered absolutely delighted!
It's a xmas present for my grandchildren. So not been used yet, but they look fabulous, and my 21 year old son had a little ride on them, when we checked them. Can't wait till xmas day. I know my grandsons are going to be over the moon with them, and it will be a case of getting them off them.lol. easy to order, delivery very swift. 🙂 very happy indeed.
Great value products and offers on their easy to navigate website.

Email confirmation of order was received immediately and delivery was as stated. Email updates sent with delivery details.

Overall a great experience, I would recommend and use again.
Super quick delivery, fantastic communication.
I live in the Channel Islands. Getting hoverboards to the island seems to be a struggle but this was a straight forward order. So pleased. Thank you.
Excellent product cant wait for my grandsson to try it out
Well built . Value for money . Delivery quicker than what was given
I ordered the hoverboard for Christmas. Online it said that delivery would be around 14th December, to say I am very happy to see that it has arrived today (27th October). So far the service has been A1, I would recommend Segbo
Segbo was a wonderful present for my 8 year old grandson he soon got the hang of it and was amazed by the ability to go over grass and sand and have suspension it was like gliding and now I have to try to post it to Australia as he has gone there with my daughter to look after her mother who has just had surgery and chemotherapy!!! thank you Segbo for the distraction AG Lincolnshire 27/10/20
Excellent customer service and fast response, well informed and excellent value for money
Excellent prompt delivery great product so far thankyou
Excellent customer service kept me informed throughout order and delivery times. My order arrived before I was expecting it which was great as it was for birthdays. Kids love them. Haven’t stopped playing with them. Great value and great product 👍🏼
SEGBO is rated 4.15 based on 328 reviews