SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Customer Service was amazing, called to check what was in stock as left it late to get a birthday present..... ordered it at 14.00 and was at my house by 8am the next day on a Saturday. Son absolutely loves it, quick to charge and lasts about 40 mins continually. Thank you, would definitely recommend.
The kids love it! Even the big ones! Really quick and very easy to drive. Highly recommend!
Great product and service. My daughter loves it. Thank you, v.happy!
Do not use this company. We purchased a segway for my son's 7th birthday but it arrived with a juddering fault. After-care if there is a fault is non-existent. If you can get through to them, they will ask you to return the product, claim to have fixed it then send it back, ignoring any request for a refund, replacement or acknowledgement of responsibility. They also do not respond to formal complaints - which we sent 11 months ago and has not been acknowledged. I believe they are a sham company having most recently returned the product 8 months ago which they neither acknowledged or refunded. In the end, I have had to ask my bank to pursue them.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with us and are unhappy with the service that you have received. We want to clarify that our procedures always align with Consumer Rights laws. We're very sorry to hear that you did not receive responses within an acceptable time frame, and we'll endeavour to always respond within our SLA in future. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
Extended delay waiting for my order of two Segbo's to arrive but it was well worth it when they arrived, Very pleased with both of them and the kids just love them. We had an issue with one of the Velcro straps for one of the Karts but it was replaced quickly without any fuss.
Long delay with our order, communication was very quick and helpful. Alternative offered for quicker delivery. We decided to wait and the item was delivered in time for Christmas. Super bit of kit!
Excellent Christmas present for my kids! Arrived on time and have played on them every day since! Great value too!
Lovely product. Was a bit late arriving but really happy with purchase. Thank you
Items came on the exact day u said they would and my grandsons had the best Xmas day ever😁 best present I’ve ever bought them 😊
The best Christmas present ever, made my little boy very 😃 happy , thank you SEGBO
We bought a Hoverboard and Kart bundle for my daughters Christmas present. It arrived on time and really well packed. We had one very happy little girl on Christmas Day, she uses it daily round the house and loves playing music through it. Would recommend Segbo.
Ordered one hoverboard and two carts for my Grandchildren for Christmas (one already had a hoverboard). Great service. Delivered i great order and on the date expected. Communication with company excellent and great to have something delivered without problem to Jersey. Thank you.
My daughter loves her hoverboard and cart, really good quality and a month in we’ve had no issues. Delivery was a little slow but we where advised of this upon ordering and we were updated regularly. Overall really pleased.
Excellent service. On time, great communication. Great value for money. Highly recommend. I have a very happy little girl (and daddy 🤣)
Cushty xmas present for my son , well pleased with it quality product And lovely design on the segbo board only criticism is the straps that connect the kart to the board could probably be a bit better as in design/ function apart from that spot on
My 8 year old loves his hoverboard (my skirting boards don’t however) he picked it up really quickly and was desperate to get outside on it on Christmas morning! Best price I found for the Segbo hoverboard and go kart, 12 month warranty is an added bonus. Only problems we seem to have is with the Bluetooth speaker and the music sometimes dropping out, when it’s in range. The handles on the go kart have also scratched the seat from moving them up and down. But other than that great product and great service, was kept informed about delivery and times.
My son rides the go-cart every day ,what ever the weather “best present ever dad”
My son loves his swag o. He has the seat until he is a little better but it provides great family fun!
Absolutely brilliant service kept me informed all the way with my order. The items I ordered are brilliant and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
My son loves it, completely got the hang of it now. Lots of fun
SEGBO is rated 4.17 based on 414 reviews