SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Order was delayed by 4 weeks. Not ideal but judge a company by how they deal with problems too. Offered a free drone, kept me updated on when the shipment will come in and delivered when they said they would (following the delay). COVID is affecting us all and folks are running businesses trying to make a living. My son loves his board and cart.
Would recommend - just accept that we live in a strange times now where what was taken for granted (universal next day deliveries) sometime gets disrupted.
Would buy from Segbo again.
1 star for COVID but 5 stars for these guys
Feeling frustrated as still haven’t received our order. The delivery date has been put back each week and I cant get hold of anyone from customer services. Seems like I am not the only one. Don’t order from this company at the moment......
Awaiting a refund after finding out they wouldn’t be able to despatch for weeks. No reply from them, apart from saying they will refund me, but two weeks on I have had to open a PayPal case. Awful customer service.
Ordered a board and kart in June and was assured that it would be delivered by the end of July so it would be in time for my son's birthday. Heard nothing from them until this week when they said it would be dispatched the week beginning 17th August
Obviously no good to me as it won't be here in time. Emailed them about a refund and what a surprise no reply.
Don't bother ordering from this company.
Segbo went above and beyond from the moment I messaged them to get my daughter a board and kart. Customer service was amazing and cant thank the staff enough
My 6 year old son absolutely loves it!!!
He has so much fun on it & loves that u can play music through it
Remay in customer services went out of his way to help speed up delivery in time for our son’s Birthday. Thank you so much! Fingers crossed it does arrive in time now.
Our order arrived promptly and our son loves his hoverboard and the kart was a great bonus. The hoverboard is good quality and we have had no real issues with it. Getting the app to communicate with it hasn't been the easiest but we don't really use that aspect so isn't an issue for us.
I would definitely recommend Segbo.
Amazing hoverboard and go kart attachment that my son loves. Great quality and really speedy! Only downside was delivery was really late and I was panicking it wasn’t going to come but the customer service I received was reassuring just didn’t realise it would take 3 weeks to come so make sure you buy it with plenty of time.
Fast delivery grandson loves it was a good price from a name you can trust . have seen others that have been purchased online but not a patch on this. Would recommend I was more than happy
Excellent segway and service from segbo quick service and quick response. Highly recommended.
We bought one at Christmas for our 11 year old He loved it and we have all had a go, our 11 year old took tp it like a duck to water and has not looked back. The adults in the house have also had a lot of fun. Thoroughly recommend.
Delivery took longer than expected but it was near Christmas time nd the product was in a sale. Customer service was good and got back to me straight away when I enquired about my delivery time. The segbo is great my daughter lives it, it can be a bit temperamental and sometimes go only one way but I think this is when it needs charging its a fun toy and worth the price.
I brought 2 at Christmas for my boys and brought the bundles with the go karts! delivered on time and have had great use since! These have been a blessing in lockdown as they've used them so much on the local field when we were allowed out for an hour a day! love them! definitely recommend the bundle packages too!
Great product and very easy to attach the kart . Strong and sturdy and my grandson has had hours of fun with it already !
Friends have bought this as a result of seeing ours .
Customer service was brilliant and helped with all my questions including a change of colour at the last min
Great service arrived very quickly would highly recommend 😄
Delivered in time and in good condition. Was enjoyed for a few months and then it went wrong. Used the simple return process and it was back and was returned. Unfortunately it has failed again just waiting them to re open the return process so i can send back.
Seeing the kids having fun x
Great customer service, very knowledgeable staff. Thank you Segbo, would definitely recommend. Brilliant quality product too!!
Broke after a few months my son is so upset as it was a Christmas present
SEGBO is rated 4.12 based on 248 reviews