SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Long delay with our order, communication was very quick and helpful. Alternative offered for quicker delivery. We decided to wait and the item was delivered in time for Christmas. Super bit of kit!
Excellent Christmas present for my kids! Arrived on time and have played on them every day since! Great value too!
Lovely product. Was a bit late arriving but really happy with purchase. Thank you
Items came on the exact day u said they would and my grandsons had the best Xmas day ever😁 best present I’ve ever bought them 😊
The best Christmas present ever, made my little boy very 😃 happy , thank you SEGBO
We bought a Hoverboard and Kart bundle for my daughters Christmas present. It arrived on time and really well packed. We had one very happy little girl on Christmas Day, she uses it daily round the house and loves playing music through it. Would recommend Segbo.
Ordered one hoverboard and two carts for my Grandchildren for Christmas (one already had a hoverboard). Great service. Delivered i great order and on the date expected. Communication with company excellent and great to have something delivered without problem to Jersey. Thank you.
My daughter loves her hoverboard and cart, really good quality and a month in we’ve had no issues. Delivery was a little slow but we where advised of this upon ordering and we were updated regularly. Overall really pleased.
Excellent service. On time, great communication. Great value for money. Highly recommend. I have a very happy little girl (and daddy 🤣)
Cushty xmas present for my son , well pleased with it quality product And lovely design on the segbo board only criticism is the straps that connect the kart to the board could probably be a bit better as in design/ function apart from that spot on
My 8 year old loves his hoverboard (my skirting boards don’t however) he picked it up really quickly and was desperate to get outside on it on Christmas morning! Best price I found for the Segbo hoverboard and go kart, 12 month warranty is an added bonus. Only problems we seem to have is with the Bluetooth speaker and the music sometimes dropping out, when it’s in range. The handles on the go kart have also scratched the seat from moving them up and down. But other than that great product and great service, was kept informed about delivery and times.
My son rides the go-cart every day ,what ever the weather “best present ever dad”
My son loves his swag o. He has the seat until he is a little better but it provides great family fun!
Absolutely brilliant service kept me informed all the way with my order. The items I ordered are brilliant and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
My son loves it, completely got the hang of it now. Lots of fun
We was kept informed along the way. We knew there was a delay with despatch when we placed the order. Good quality, the boards are very quiet, I can't comment on the customer service as I haven't needed to, but this could only be a good thing hey 😉
Everything was perfect. Communications were good when the product was delayed and the web info of the product was good.
Item received ok, great price as was purchased during promotion. Delivery took some time but was told at the time of purchase. All in all a great transaction and would definitely use Segbo again.
They explained any understandable delays, the Segway itself is amazing.
order arrived quickly and was well packaged in 2 separate parcels. The segway needed to be charged when unpacked but I would expect that to be the case, but it was in great condition. The hoover cart attachment needed to built, and it took a bit brain power to make sure they were the right up/round. but once we worked out how it was supposed to look it went well. my 10year old twins have absolutley loved playing with it and really love having the music playing as they are whizzing about.
SEGBO is rated 4.17 based on 409 reviews