SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Very poor experience from this company. They did not respond to my five emails. I eventually contacted my Credit card company who refunded me in full two weeks later. But now I have a faulty product that cuts out on one side and I have to restart i every 1 or 2 minutes. My son loves it and I want to buy another one but not from this company. I thought by spending more money would buy quality, it seems not!
Fantastic service, prompt delivery, great customer service on the phone, great product
Ordered 2 G2 Pro units with go-kart attach for my boys. The charge lasts less than 30 mins, advertised time is up to 2 hours. After a few charges, one of the units stopped working. Been told to video evidence the fault, then had to pay 17GBP for collection package, where I have to drop off the unit myself, no pickup. Very poor experience, would not buy the product knowing what I know now.
Hi, Thank you for your email. The battery can drain faster depending on how you use the item. For example, if you use the Hoverkart attachment and vigorously accelerate, as opposed to using the Hoverboard by itself at a more moderate speed, then the battery will drain significantly quicker. You may be asked to send your item back depending on the time frame in which your issue was reported after the original delivery date. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
We bought this after buying a non branded Segway and wow what a difference!! It’s fantastic! We got an offer price too so really pleased with the price. It came really well packaged and quickly. Would highly recommend to spend a little more on a SEGBO than any other brand, you won’t be disappointed!
Absolutely fantastic hoverboard, thoroughly enjoyed by my 13 yr old and friends!!! We bought the kart as well, and had an issue with it, which the company were extremely helpful about, when spare parts didn't solve the problem they sent a whole new kart! Couldn't fault customer service and the actual board /kart are awesome fun. Truly tests the balance skill set and kids can work at making themselves pro at this! The kids love the Bluetooth music bit as well!
Segbo experience was good, arrived on time, unfortunately both seat’s had delivery damage! Got in touch and the matter was addressed satisfactory, we were getting worried because 2weeks before Xmas, no seats, couriers had lost them!! Segbo sent new seats next day delivery!! Impressive!! and two very happy grandchildren and one impressed customer 👍
don't buy this scooter. service is appalling. no spare parts available. and you will not be helped with the repairs. disgrace for a hefty price.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the experience you've had since purchasing your order from us. All manufacture related faults are covered under warranty. If you were refused a repair, it is because your issue is not manufacture related. We do not sell scooter parts separately either, but if the fault is manufacture related, there would be no need to buy replacement parts, because the fault will be repaired under warranty. Kind Regards, Customer Support Team
Fantastic Christmas present! My son was over the moon and hasn't stopped telling anyone and everyone about it.
Brilliant service arrived within 2days of ordering and my Grandaughter absolutely loves it. Got free extras with it being a go cart and other items so a fab buy. Would definitely purchase from you again 5star
So my Son's favourite Christmas presents; Spider-man Miles Morales costume and his SEGBO! I mean WOW! We now have a web-slinging all action mobile Segbo-spider on our hands and he is beyond happy. Dad is amazed by the quality of the SEGBO - I mean WOW! It's robust, simple and above all an epic amount of fun. Quality all round and a seamless, prompt delivery, well packaged and at a great price. We're keeping the Kart setup until his birthday at the end of Jan but I can only imagine that will add to our happiness. All I can say is THANK YOU!
Great item - extremely sturdy and our kids love it. Bought the cart bundle at the same time and the kids really enjoy riding on the cart. Battery seems to last just under an hour with the cart attached - not sure if this is the norm so will keep trying and see if I can get a longer life on it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a hoverboard.
My son had this for Christmas nd he hasn’t been off it since. He has used it both indoor and outdoor and then attached the kart for further fun. His friends and siblings have all had a go enjoyed it so much that one of them has ordered one for themselves too. A great feature was the Bluetooth speakers
Appalling Customer Service. Board has been with them for weeks and weeks on end being repaired. No one to speak to and find out the truth of where the board is. Now been missing for 4 weeks. Do not trust this company with your child's Christmas. I wish I could give them a Zero
Please do not buy from this company. They have messed me about since October with delivery and after me asking for a refund last month (since the product never showed up), they still have my money. I have chased and chased to get my money back and they just keep saying it's been passed to finance. I'll be taking this further to the ombudsman. Segbo's customer service is disgustingly bad and I feel at a loss.
I have never posted on another business page to highlight a problem. I am a business owner myself. However, I feel that I have been left with no other option because of this company’s refusal to refund my 9 year old sons money for a product which is faulty. I bought a product from this company last year. They were very good to deal with and very helpful - the product when it arrived was of a very good quality and my son loved it. However, when a fault occurred with the hoverboard, I was very disappointed with the manner in which they have dealt with the issue. It’s too long a story - the emails span 6 months now and are currently ongoing. My son’s hoverboard became faulty, they repaired it and returned it. On receipt, it was still faulty. I returned it again, they repaired it. On receipt again - it is still faulty. I have asked for a refund at this time because we have no further confidence in the product and my son has not had a hoverboard that he paid for - for 6 months. We have given the company every reasonable opportunity to repair the product. At this point they are telling me that we need to return it again in order for them to assess if there is a manufacture’s fault??? My son used his First Holy Communion money - over £300 - he has nothing to show for it. He is 9 years old.
Amazing quick an efficient service! Can’t believe how quick delivery was as I’m not in mainland UK. Updated regularly with my delivery too which was great. Ordered ahead of a potential Christmas rush and supply chain issues. So pleased I did! Thank you. I’m going to have one happy boy on Christmas Day.
Poor customer service. Product returned twice. No contact from supervisor or manager. Highly disappointing
Very good service,
Great service
Had such a good variety in stock, brilliant descriptions of everything so made it East for me to choose. Once the order was placed I was totally amazed with how quickly it arrived at my front door. An absolute pleasure to buy of SEGBO and have already recommended to a friend who gas also made a purchase. Thank you so much
SEGBO is rated 4.1 based on 449 reviews