SEGBO Reviews

Easy
Read SEGBO Reviews

support@segbo.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how SEGBO made you happy
Delivered as expected a great product
I pressume automated emailed spoiled my service, was told item wouldn’t fix, then recieved email to pay for a fix. Payed the money to be told it them wouldn’t fix again. In the end money returned no hassles , just a total mix up through the repair assessment.
daughter loved it but grow out the go art very fast charger broke with in a few months had to get new 1
We had to wait over the expected time but as it was during lock down no1 it was fine. When I spoke to Customer Services they were helpful. So far no issues and my son loves it!
Good service when i ordered but have had to return the device a couple of times for repairs. Turn is good and process is simple but costly
I am 85 Kg. I can only travel 8 KM once my scooter is charged. No more.
Delayed by 2 months. Has since arrived and so far all good.
There were delays, but expected that at this strange time. Could have been better updating us about the delays though. Otherwise, my son is very happy with it and no problems to date.
Delivery took longer than expected but it was near Christmas time nd the product was in a sale. Customer service was good and got back to me straight away when I enquired about my delivery time. The segbo is great my daughter lives it, it can be a bit temperamental and sometimes go only one way but I think this is when it needs charging its a fun toy and worth the price.
The advice I had running up to COVID and lockdown was exceptional and I sent my product away for investigation and repair. I haven’t heard anything since and hope this is because no one is working at the repair base. I will follow up after lockdown as my son is desperate to get his back. An email or letter to say they will check once back would be nice as surely they are able to access customer details from home.
Unfortunately I still haven’t received my returns box after about 4 months. It was just prior to CV19 so I have no bad feelings about that. After lock down I’ll follow it up. What I can say is that the young man than helped me on the phone was exceptional and I can only imagine that the service would be brilliant if I got it! I don’t think that now is a good time for poor reviews, it’s an unreasonable expectation to have fabulous service.
Order was delivered on time and all OK. However, online chat function and email help doesn’t seem to exist.
SEGBO is rated 4.15 based on 442 reviews