Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly satisfied.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Excellent and professional service received by the ladies in Stapleford. Lovely to walk into a place and be greeted by warm welcoming smiles. Wouldn't go anywhere else. 10/10
(Stapleford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Tracey, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Got short notice Saturday appt.Excellent service and advice from all the staff at Ripley branch. Thankyou
(Ripley) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Alan, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Ripley went so smoothly.
100% satisfied with whole visit..
Hi Angie, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
I have been using Scrivens for many years. Helpful and professional. Would recommend them to anyone needing to see an optician.
Hi Eileen, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Very Helpful and professional staff, and made my eye test a pleasant experience.
Hi Christopher, thank you for your wonderful review!
I have been a client for many years, I’m always made to feel welcome and love the personal touch this company gives, nothing is too much trouble and John always goes that extra mile for me. Thank you for making my visits so enjoyable
Hi Annette, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
The treatment I received at my recent appointment was very thorough and the optician explained everything clearly and in detail. The other members of staff were very helpful while conducting the other tests and sorting out my two new pairs of glasses.
Hi Ann, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Great service and wonderful staff, had a great afternoon with Emma and Liz at the Malton branch.... I would highly recommend any one to pay them a visit..... Good price on glasses too 😊
(Malton) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Dave, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
A1 service! highly recommended
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I have used Scrivens for many years without complaint. As a smaller company they offer a more personalised service rather than the corporate face of much larger opticians. They are very competitive on price and offer good promotional discounts, rewarding loyalty. The staff at my local branch are extremely friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and provide a 1st class experience.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
I haven't had a eye test in some years so when I found Scrivens Opticians in Liscard in the wirral I was delighted very friendly team and optician who was doing my eye test was very good and explained everything it turned out I did need new glasses I'm very happy with the service ☺️
Hi Tracy, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
An excellent experience at both my husband's and my eye test appt. Always had brilliant service here and both Optician and Reception staff were so friendly, chatty and helpful. Thank you again. Mr and Mrs Edwards, Norwich
Hi Margaret, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Seen on time. Lovely Optician. Made me feel very comfortable and gave me tips on how to prevent watery eyes.
Hi Maureen, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
First visit to Scrivens and will definitely be going back. Lovely friendly and professional team who took the time to listen and help.
Hi Angie, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Friendly and patient colleagues. Answered all questions that you are worried about and made me feel at ease. Thank you 😊
Hi Sally, thank you for your wonderful review!
Excellent customer service Quality choice of frames Very clean Friendly and professional staff
Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Chesterfield branch , manageress and staff excellent, solved a problem, that I had been left with from another optician, glasses now great, price not really at more , than I would have had to pay elsewhere , with my particular prescription, optician I saw very impressed with, could not be better, jo
(Chesterfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Joyce, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Hi I had my hearing and site test today and the lady couldn't have been lovelier when she had finished she went through everything with me. Always go to scriven. 5stars
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,615 reviews