Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
I have not yet received my glasses from the local Newmarket branch but the attention to detail I had during my examination and the general professionalism I experienced with Scrivens makes me look forward to looking and actually seeing.
(Newmarket) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Excellent service by all .
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Very helpful and friendly staff!
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I lost my distance glasses I rushed round to my local Solihull branch (Union Road) Although the lady assistant (Parveen) was in the shop alone due to staff illness etc she was absolutely fantastic Whenever I have visited this branch I have always felt very pleased All staff are delightful but top marks must go to Janette and Parveen My hope now is that i have my new pair by Wednesday so I am able to drive Carole Preston
(Shirley Union Road) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Carole, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Elaine and Jo-Anne from the Heanor branch were excellent! I’d broken my favourite pair of glasses on Saturday afternoon (without them I’d really struggle and one lense had fallen out). I rushed around to the branch to see if anyone could fix them and to my relief, Elaine and Jo-Anne said they’d do their best to see what they could do. Within an hour they called and said they’d been able to refit the lense and material keeping the lense in place. I collected them 15 mins before closing time and am over the moon (and is the reason I can see today to be able to write this review!). Thank you ladies, it’s very much appreciated.
(Heanor) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Barry, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
Abingdon branch excellent service, attentive staff, fair pricing, no pressure or hassle, a nice shop.
(Abingdon) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Abingdon went so smoothly.
I received an excellent courteous and professional service from both the opticians and hearing care departments at the Scrivens branch in Shaw Oldham. All of the staff were most helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. I am very happy and would certainly recommend them.
(Shaw) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
I recently had an eye exam at the Peterborough scrivens store.. I was completely blown away by how professional all the staff were and the exceptional service I received. All the staff were extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble they all went above and beyond. I was so empressed with the service that even tho my vision was stable I bought some new specs and have highly recommended the store to all my family and friends. I would like to add that the product range they have within store was really nice credit to the store manager and Dispensing team for running such an efficient practice thank you so so much. I definitely will be a long permanent customer if things continue to this exceptional level.
Hi Amjad, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Peterborough.
My first appointment, the staff were very friendly and helpful!!
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Second time I have used the Sutton Coldfield branch and once again the overall service from everyone I met was excellent. Friendly, professional and efficient staff happy to help with the process from testing through to collection.
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Howard, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
I recently attended Scrivens Market Deeping for a contact lens check and eye test. It was a brilliant experience- all staff were really friendly and helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend them.
(Market Deeping) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi June, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Market Deeping went so smoothly.
Excellent, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Staff explained the different options regarding lenses to ensure I understood the difference to select the lens best suited for my requirements. I always feel comfortable when visiting for appointments. Thank you for an excellent service once again.
Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE
Very thorough eye test, very good service. Could have better selection for those who require larger lenses or rimless spectacles.
Hi Barrie, thank you for letting us know about this, your feedback helps us get better.
Great personal feel to Scrivens, friendly staff who actually take the time to get to know you and what works for you. Very professional and not overpriced, got me in for a same day appointment also at last minute. Optometrist was incredibly friendly and throrough, and didn't charge extra when I needed an unforseen extra test. Fantastic experience for me.
I always have a great experience. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Service is quick and professional.
Hi Dez, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly satisfied.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Excellent and professional service received by the ladies in Stapleford. Lovely to walk into a place and be greeted by warm welcoming smiles. Wouldn't go anywhere else. 10/10
(Stapleford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Tracey, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Got short notice Saturday appt.Excellent service and advice from all the staff at Ripley branch. Thankyou
(Ripley) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Alan, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Ripley went so smoothly.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,610 reviews