Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

They smell really good and last a very long time.
Sorry but I did not like any of the Halloween ones but black cherry and strawberry Lillie are fantastic
Lovely scents and they last for a long time will be getting some more hope you get winter smelling ones.
Thank you Susan, we are in the process of making our Winter/Christmas collections ⛄️🎄
Beautiful scents, all but the warm vanilla sugar which didn't have any scent - I'm guessing it was just a fluke as the rest of the fragrances were really strong.
Some last longer then others. Thousands wishes is not nice at all.. its between cinnamon an feet...sorry but that one is awful 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Absolutley gorgeous scents,my home smells amazing!!
Great fragrance but don't last as long as other ones I have got I would have given 5 stars only for that
Just the the amazing scents some give as they burn.
They smell amazing, reasonably priced, and the fragrance lingers for ages..
The smells were really good but didn’t last as long as I’d have expected, wax melts I’ve used in the past fill the hole house and can still be smelt when I come down the next day. My wax melts are in electric burners.
Good Morning Pamela We are sorry to hear that your order did not fully meet your expectations however we cannot find any contact from yourself regarding this ? If you would like to contact us at scents@no3.co.uk a member of staff will be happy to try and help resolve your issues raised. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Lovely scents. Really fresh and long lasting. I will definitely be purchasing the snap bars in the samples I ordered.
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 280 reviews