Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

Scents at No3 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Scents at No3 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Lisa​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Allyson​
I was looking forward to these filling the house with lovely perfume but can hardly smell it at all. I am using a single burner with a tea light. Am I doing something wrong.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the scent throw from our wax, it is always best in the first instance to message us direct to allow us the chance to help with any issues you may have, our staff are always happy to help so that you can achieve the same results as other customers, if you are using a tea light burner we would always advise a good quality tea light & a burner with at least a 10cm clearance between the flame & dish, larger tea lights & smaller burners will burn the fragrance oil off too quick leaving you with little to no fragrance, to fill your home you may require more than one burner it really does depend on the size of your house as to how many burners & how much wax you should use, larger open plan homes will require more than one burner, we hope this helps, there are also blogs available on our website with advise regarding scent throw, thank you for choosing us & taking the time to leave a review
Couldn’t smell fragrance
Good Morning Suzanne We are sorry to hear that there appeared to be a problem with the scent throw when using our wax however we do not appear to have received any contact from yourself regarding this ? If you would like to contact us at supportatscents@no3.co.uk to discuss, a member of staff will be happy to try and help resolve the issues raised, thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Was excited about receiving these melts, but very disappointed in some of the smells, some having quite a strong chemical smell and also the bars that are 2 different colours just fall apart. Shame.
Initially I thought the scents were strong but only after 10mins it's pretty much gone. Disappointed as I love the scents and I bought quite a few, but I don't think I'll be purchasing again as I want longevity.
Hi Donna, we are sorry to hear you have experienced issues with our wax, it is always best to contact us direct if you experience any issues to give us chance to try and help, it would be strange for the scent to only last 10 minutes as all our wax is throughly tested by ourselves before going on sale, we also receive feedback daily on how strong & long lasting our scents are, for you to achieve these results it could be your melt set up that has caused the wax not to perform for you to achieve optimum results, if using a t light burner we would advise a good quality 4 hour t light with a clearance of at least 10cm between the flame and dish, longer lasting t lights and small burners cause the scent to burn off too quick leaving you just burning unscented wax, if using an electric warmer we advise at least a 40w bulb anything less will result in the wax not getting hot enough to fully release the scent, we hope this helps resolve your issues so you can achieve similar results as others. Thank you for trying us.
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 227 reviews