Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

Lucy​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Vickie​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Marie​
Scents are great. Strong scents around the house. Just got my 1st order.....wont be the last. Fav so far........Daisy
Speedy delivery and such beautiful products. Snap bars look lovely and smell amazing. Fill my house with such amazing scents. Highly recommend
I love their product, they all smell amazing and last hours, I won’t go anywhere else now
I just love these...the aromas are soooo lovely...great price too...
Best melts ever and I have tried lots scents at no3 are better than brand names
I love the smell of all of these melts! They last so long that I'm not even half way through them yet! The scents are lovely, my whole house smells amazing and everyone that comes in always compliment saying how lovely my home smells 🥰I would highly recommend, I will definitely be buying more!
Some last longer then others. Thousands wishes is not nice at all.. its between cinnamon an feet...sorry but that one is awful 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Excellent price for the strong smelling beautiful wax melts!
Love this scent blueberry and vanilla gutted when I ran out!
After trying a variety of brands i can not recommend Scents at No3 enough! I absolutely love strong selling smells and these have absolutely exceeded my expectations. They smell AMAZING and most importantly STRONG ! They had been delivered in my porch and when i went to get them i could smell the scents through the box they were in! 😍 their amazing value for money and really quick delivery! Cant wait to order more!
Scents at No3 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Every single one in the summer pack smelt amazing and I’m so pleased I found this company! New order pending
Scents at No3 5 star review on 19th September 2021
I have been using scents at no3 for a while now and I will never change! Every single time I order the smells are amazing! I purchased the summer bundle and there are as good as the rest! Can't wait for my autumn snap bars to arrive now.
Amazing scents , cant decide whats my favourite as i like them all , i have Alienz in my lounge , sparkling lemon in my kitchen which smells amazing . I have fresh linen in my bedroom which smells clean and fresh , I have spa day in my bathroom which really smells like you are at a spa, cant wait to smell your christmas scents , hoping you do a nice winter pine fragrance .
I bought 5.. Lemon, dove, dettol, strawberry and lily and the blue spring melt! I have been converted. I love them They last twice as long as the ones I bought from a big leafing wax melt brand,and half as cheap
I’ve purchased snap bars and melts from numerous companies over the years, I can honestly say these are by far the best value for money. Not only are they a great price but they all smell absolutely amazing all day. Ours are on 14 hours a day and they smell just as good at the end of the night as they do when first put on.
Scents at No3 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Quick delivery and a great product. I've only opened 2 but both have fantastic smell that lasts.
I have tried so many different snap bars and these are by far the very best. The smells are divine and last for so long. I now have two friends addicted to them also 💜
Oh my god these smell divine. So happy thank you.
These wax melts are the best I have ever bought. The customer service was second to none. The melts are long lasting and the fragrance is very strong. I would highly recommend buying from Scents at No3.
The most beautiful scents. Wouldn’t ever go anywhere else
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 236 reviews