Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

Carly​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Lauren​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Kerrie​
So happy with the wax melts I received. They smell absolutely amazing and last and smell stronger than any I have tried before. Pomegranate noir is one of my favourite scents. Smell is absolutely amazing.
These melts are amazing! The scents last for a long time and are so strong I can smell them throughout the whole house A must buy you will NOT be disappointed
Scents at No3 5 star review on 17th October 2021
This is my second order from Scents at No3 and I’m so impressed! The snap bars are fun and colourful and the fragrances are AMAZING! Even just one piece fills my home with incredible scent. I’m in love with these Halloween scents, in particular the dragons blood one. Scents at No3 has a new, loyal customer in me. I look forward to making future orders
Scents at No3 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Absolutely gorgeous wax melts so addicted won't buy any other wax melts but yours
One word Amazing!
Fabulous choice, fabulous fragrances and quick delivery. Will definitely order again
Out of the 5 Ive had Ive try 3 so far and I absolutely love them. The white dove smells so clean and fresh, Alienz is subtle but distinctive, Nag Champ is strong and lasts for hours. I cant wait to try others, Im so impressed with these so far. I would happily give them for gifts knowing the quality of them.
Tried lots of different firms and ur scents come out at no 1 everyone I have tried so far smell amazing and last far longer than any I have tried
Just one word....GORGEOUS. Can't wait to run low so that I can stock up again. Thank you Scents at No3. Excellent service.
They smell really good and last a very long time.
Love it all the wax melts
Absolute best scents I’ve ever used, each time I try a new aroma I’m blown away with the intensity and how much I find myself saying “omg this smells amazing” lasts for ages and can smell it all through the house ❤️
Scents at No3 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Sorry but I did not like any of the Halloween ones but black cherry and strawberry Lillie are fantastic
My first order was a beautiful dragonfly ceramic melter and 5 snap bars....the melter came with 5 random, free sample pots...I am so glad it did as it meant I tried blueberry and vanilla and also plum and rhubarb...scents I may well not have chosen.....they are so lovely. I also love the fresh linen snap bar. My order came very quickly and very well packaged.....will definitely be ordering again.
Scents at No3 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Thank you Vicki, a lot of customers find some of their favourite scents through random selections, glad you liked yours 💖
I have had my second order of wax bars and they smell amazing so thankyou scents at no3
Fantastic wax melts.. smell amazing and the smell lasts ages. Will definitely buy more.
Orders 10 bars and love them all . Long lasting smell too . Will definitely be ordering more 💕
Autumn 🍂 in a box 😍 Best melts ever! I’m obsessed!
Scents at No3 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Love these wax melts. They make the whole house smell fantastic.
First time ordering got the autumn pack all bars smelt amazing and the price was extremely good already put my 2nd order in hooked already
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 282 reviews