Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Pieces could be a little bit bigger
Very happy with product. Communication and delivery lead time could be improved.
Very happy with the product, only reason for not giving 5 stars was lack of communication.
Order received yesterday, very good condition. We were out on delivery, driver contacted to see where the goods should be left. Only complaint we would have is that the delivery date was changed twice with no update from Safety Play, I'm sure that is in part due to the current circumstances.
Really like the product, it has rained really hard on the chippings and the colour hasn’t been affected at all!
The communication regarding delivery was disappointing though and when I tried to phone up to find out when I would get the delivery I was given false information and felt like I was being fobbed off.
It’s just as well I was able to be home as I was told one day, then the next and then it arrived on the the 3rd.
Perfect chippings, delivery was slower than stated but to be expected during these times. I would have liked a message/email to say the dispatch date had changed but very happy with the play chippings
Safety Play  4 star review on 19th June 2020
Item seems good. Long wait but to be expected with current covid 19 situation. Communication could be improved but again due to reduced staffing I guess cpuldnt be helped. Very polite when I spoke to them.
Disappointed that delivery was pushed back on 3 occasions. However once arrived the quality of the product makes up for it. 5 stars if it arrived when originally told.

Thanks.