Safety Play Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Safety Play

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy

"Ordered 10 bags of play bark. After 3 weeks of waiting I rang and asked where it was. I was told that the 'bagging' machine had broken down and orders were delayed. It actually took me to chase this up. When the order arrived the bags received were around 20% filled with water/moisture...meaning I received about 20% less actual product than I paid for. I chased this up 5 times via email and 5 times via phone. None of my correspondence nor messages were returned. I can only presume the company is understaffed, unprofessional or simply fraudulent. I would recommend avoiding doing any business with SafetyPlay based on my dealings with them"
"Do not buy from this company! It took 4 weeks to deliver and they delivered it by dumping in the middle of the road late at night and left me to it. I an surprised they are still trading. The product is reasonable though"
"Do not waste your time with this company. They took 4 weeks to deliver the product, then couldn’t deliver it probably so tipped it in the middle of the road at 7pm when it was raining. Customer services were contacted and they weren’t interested. Poor all around. The Product was reasonable. However Would not use this company again."
"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ONLY RECEPTION / ADMIN TEAM WHO CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS AND CANNOT PUT YOU THROUGH TO THE TEAM THAT CAN HELP After reading the previous reviews we decided to go ahead with our purchase. We placed an order for rubber chippings on Friday 9 August requesting delivery the following week (within the 3-5 days estimated delivery) as we were on annual leave and could therefore receive delivery. As at Friday 16 August we have still not received our order or an update. We contacted Safetyplay at 9am this morning and have since called them 7/8 times and emailed them. The contact number goes through to reception/admin team, they have no ability to track your order or any other information, they cannot make external calls, send emails etc, all they can do is 'dial the order team number' and then say they are busy and they will leave an urgent message for them to call us. On other calls they have said that the order team were busy without even trying to call them! Apparently the line should go through to the customer service team but diverts when the line is busy. I would accept if our order is delayed and not being delivered today but despite numerous calls and numerous chases no-one has been able to give us any update. We asked to cancel our order which again we cannot do without speaking to customer service team who are busy and therefore we cannot get through to them. All I can think is this company is a FRAUD - DO NOT BUY HERE, SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND ENERGY AND ORDER ELSEWHERE."
"Very dirty , kids are black and clothes are ruined . Safe, but so difficult to wash off their skin and clothes are filthy."
"fab service fast delivery"
"great product. samples came the day after i ordered them and the chippings came 2 days after order. very pleased"
"super fast delivery! very pleased with my order"
"fantastic product the red and brown blend so well together ! LOVE"
"Excellent service delivered on time and exactly what I needed!"
"Very good service. Quick and helpful.. Also very pleased with the result. Chippings look great. Would use again and recommend."
"Excellent product and helpful efficient delivery service. Would use again."
"delivered on time goods perfect as described"
"Excellent price and service would definitely use again"
"Excellent service , arrived on time , first class . Would certainly recommend company."
"product arrived when it said it would and exactly how stated. it was all laid within 3 hours of delivery"
"Very easy transaction. Delivered on time. Good communications. Perfect product. 5 stars."
"no fuss, great product and arrived on time. I would definately use Safety Play again."
"Excellent service and delivery"
"Great quality and colour.. Nice pieces well cut..and a very good easy way to order! Absolutely great quality Thank you very much"
Safety Play is rated 4.56 based on 61 reviews