Safety Play Reviews

Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Verity Bodycombe
Excellent quality chippings. The red chippings are a great colour and blend in nicely. The children have fallen a few times and due to the chippings we havent had any injury. Delivery took a while but this was due to Covid 19 and we were aware of this before we ordered. 5 stars
Safety Play  5 star review on 27th September 2020
The blue rubber chippings are perfect. Really vibrant, the colour doesn’t come off so it really is zero mess and it’s lovely and bouncy and safe for the kids. It also looks great and really does stay put in the wind. Cannot fault the product, it does exactly what it says it will.

We had delivery and communication problems with safetyplay which is why I knocked two stars off. We called ahead of placing our order to check delivery times as we wanted it in time for our sons birthday and were told that would happen. It didn’t. I had to chase up with safety play when it didn’t arrive, they didn’t contact me. It was then due to arrive the next week. It didn’t. Again I had to contact them when it didn’t arrive. I appreciate that sometimes machines break and that with the best will in the world delivery times sometimes can’t be fulfilled but good customer service would see the company contact the customer and apologise ahead of time, not leave the customer waiting for a delivery that doesn’t arrive and then leave it for the customer to call/email to find out what is going on. All the while the website advertised next day delivery.
Quality rubber chippings, after spending an afternoon handling this there was absolutely no Blue on my hands or clothes! Unloaded the 500kg bag by hand so had the chance to examine it carefully and as they say - not a scrap of wire to be seen. Just ordered some more it's that good!
Safety Play  5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Brilliant service 😊 quality of chippings is brilliant and really sets of the play area 😊 definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great play surface that looks brilliant and is so soft that u have no worries about kids hurting themselves 😊
Definitely would use again 😊
Great product and great finish for our play area. Only reason I give four stars instead of 5 was that I found two small pieces of metal mixed in with the rubber when unloading which were quite sharp. Also I recommend stating the length of delay to delivery on your website rather than at point of purchase. I delayed ordering to ensure the skip I had was removed prior to delivery but I could have ordered and not have worried if I knew it was going to be 4 week delay.
Safety Play  4 star review on 18th August 2020
There was a bit of a delay in receiving the product as we placed two separate orders as we realised there wasn’t enough for the area we built and since they outsourced the delivery during covid it took a bit longer than we wanted. However, the customer service was great, they were really helpful and kept me updated when they were collecting the order and when it would be delivered. The product came on pallets, really well packed and in giant hippo type bags. We’ve just laid it and it’s perfect! It looks amazing, is really bouncy and the kids absolutely love it!! We went for purple and it looks so great. Would not hesitate to use them again. Great product and company! Thank you.
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Excellent product but delivery was delayed due to Covid 19 but once informed about delivery we got it the very next day. All staff very helpful and courteous. Quality of the product is excellent.
Thank you so much for the safety play chippings. I cannot thank you enough. I chose the red chippings which go perfect for my colour scheme as I didn't want really bright colours. We also added a sand pit at the last minute and will be putting up a slide from the decking area so the children can slide into their play area without having to go down the stairs.

Your pricing was great and you were the only ones who had the stock and delivery time when for they were needed.

From the staff who answered my queries, the lady who sent the invoice and rang me up, to the man who delivered the chippings, they were all exceptionally friendly, kind and welcoming.

Great service and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Delivered within time scales given. Good quality product.
Web site easy to navigate, easy selection process, great value, quick delivery, very impressed, thank you will definitely would recommend.
Pieces could be a little bit bigger
recieved our chippings this morning,very pleased with how they look,wont have to worry so much now incase my daughter falls over on her play area.
Very happy with product. Communication and delivery lead time could be improved.
We are made up with our rubber chippings. Perfect colour and really good quality. It added the finishing touch to our little boy’s play area.
Safety Play  5 star review on 1st August 2020
Great product and service. Communication was excellent and the delivery driver was very helpful in moving the pallet to where we needed it. Our kids are delighted with their new play surface. Would highly recommend.
Easy to order, quick dispatch.
Good product and delivered when promised
Good service good quality
Really good! The order came within the timeframe given on the website! We are so pleased with the chips. We ordered the blue for a pirate ship we were building and it looks like it is floating on the sea! Couldn’t be happier. Thank you!!
The product itself is wonderful and we are very pleased, however the delivery process was pretty bad. We ordered two 500kg sacks of the blue rubber mulch on the 2nd of July, and received one email on the 28th July to say it had been “dispatched” (we expected a long delay due to covid but no actual delivery date was given) the following morning it arrived on our driveway (we weren’t in as we were coming home from our camping holiday) the driver apparently knocked on my neighbours door to check it was our house to be delivered to (they had no idea what it was as we weren’t given a specific delivery date and looks like rubble for the driveway when all wrapped up) we had cones out as our driveway was being installed that week. One phone call and this could have been delivered to the right place (rear garden access where our play area is) unfortunately came home at lunchtime and had to barrow out both sacks before the tarmac was due to arrive the next morning for the drop kerb being installed as they were placed on the edge of the driveway overlapping the new drop kerb zone. Like I said the material is excellent but there needs to be more notice (a date) on deliveries or on ordering to be able to specify specific delivery instructions, especially as these are not small items. I order a lot of other bulk materials with other companies (topsoil/stone) for clients when installing gardens, and if a delivery date was not specified I would have a lot of grumpy customers not having access to there driveways.
Safety Play is rated 4.75 based on 154 reviews