Safety Play Reviews

Kim Tompkins
Safety Play  4 star review on 19th June 2020
Ellie MacKenzie
More Photos & Videos
The customer service was fantastic and the product is second to none. The lead time of 4 weeks was clear on the website and was explained to me when ordering. This is to be expected I guess considering the current global pandemic.
The product looks amazing and is very vibrant. My grandkids are very happy indeed!
Took a while to arrive but due to the current situation with the pandemic thats to be expected. Great quality and best price around for coloured rubber chippings
Fantastic service, delivered as expected and good communication throughout. Very pleased with the safety it provides under the climbing frame- we’ve already had some falls and no tears!
Despite the delays with relation to COVID 19, Safety play were extremely reliable and it came within the 4 weeks states when booking. It was delivered exactly when stated and the product is excellent quality. Very pleased!
The product is really good but the communication was very poor I had no way of tracking my delivery and when it was delivered it came on two lorries on two separate days I only ordered 2 500kg bags of chippings 1 red and 1 green but they said they have different colour delivery days which is why my order was delivered on two different days and not together which I find quite strange.
Would recommend. Good quality rubber, great service and communication from start to finish!
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Good communication throughout and arrived on time. The rubber mulch is great and makes the children's play area look really good.
Absolutely great service from start to finish.
Safety Play  5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic service, top quality chippings, great communication from order date to delivery. Would definitely recommend Safety Play.
Safety Play  5 star review on 5th July 2020
Great quality. Good customer service. Were able to assist me promptly when i enquired about pushing my delivery forward - and resolved my query. Highly reccomended.
Long lead time but accurate so no cause for concern. Very helpful everyone I contacted them. Product is great and much better than anticipated. Thanks
Excellent value for money and all round easy experience!
Delivery was long (just over 4 weeks), but given the Covid-19 pandemic, we were fine with this.

We ordered the plum chipping and it is perfect, very vibrant. Our area was pretty much 5x5m and the 500kg bulk bag was the right amount.

Cheapest online and would recommend.
Safety Play  5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Called before placing an order and was assured delivery before my sons birthday 3 weeks away( he was having a play area built) but arrived 3 days after. No communication, had to chase them twice to be told delivery was now 3-4 weeks.Delivery was left in the road to be wheelbarrowed down the garden, would have thought that it could have been put on the drive...on the flip side the price was good.
Absolutely amazing staff. No quarrels about last minute quantity or colour changes. Items around neatly and securely packaged. Very pleased.
Bark was a bit smaller than expected but still very happy with it. Arrived within stated 4 weeks.
My kids loving jumping into the pile of chipping before it gets laid so much safer for my kids to play on than concrete slabs
Order received yesterday, very good condition. We were out on delivery, driver contacted to see where the goods should be left. Only complaint we would have is that the delivery date was changed twice with no update from Safety Play, I'm sure that is in part due to the current circumstances.
Great product, Great service, Great communication, also Great advice when purchasing. Thank you so much.
It’s colour was great and the kids love it
Safety Play  5 star review on 20th June 2020