Safety Play Reviews

Based on 176 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Looks great there was a delay in shipping but once i called them they kept me updated on when it would get to me and all worked out great
Chipping arrived and they are fantastic. Kids live their new play park. Delivery was a few weeks late but the lady that dealt with it for us from safety play was very helpful and resolved the problem.
Safety Play  5 star review on 6th May 2022
Would recommend this company to everyone. Seemless ordering and delivery. Had the need to ask customer services for an update and was given a satisfactory one almost immediately.
Safety Play  5 star review on 30th April 2022
Fantastic service from start to finish, Delivery was very quick. I was notified each stage of the process from order to delivery. The chippings were exactly as expected, so I am really pleased. The 500kg bag that I order has certainly helped to improve the overall look of my garden . Thank you
Nice quick delivery, cheaper than other companies.
Safety Play  5 star review on 20th April 2022
Delivered on time and the sever called asking where I wanted it leaving . Great product and looks great on the kids play area ..
Safety Play  5 star review on 16th April 2022 Safety Play  5 star review on 16th April 2022
Very gd product and service. Would recommend.
Good company to deal with, great communication. Will recommend to friends and family.
Great product. We ordered a bulk bag which turned up within time scale and the rubber chippings look great in the play area. Much cheaper than a lot of other people. Just ordered another bag for different area.
Great product, feels very safe. Quick delivery with plenty of contact regarding time slot
Great product! Very impressed with the vibrancy of the colour it looks brilliant in the garden. The service was brilliant from ordering a sample to final delivery to even a call after delivery to check if I was happy with the product. I would definitely recommend to all 5*
Excellent service from start to finish. Free samples sent so we could decide on colour and we qualified for free delivery so bonus.
Safety Play  5 star review on 25th March 2022
Slightly delayed dispatch of my order ( 2 day delay ), 8 working days from ordering to delivery. Cheaper than other online sellers. Very happy with the product itself. The purple chip looks great and does exactly what you'd expect in enhancing our garden play area. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable rubber chippings.
I ordered some blue rubber chippings for my nephew’s play area. The product is absolutely fantastic. The colour is as vibrant as it looked in the pictures, which was a nice surprise to be honest. I contacted the customer help desk to rearrange delivery dates and the staff member i spoke to was ever so helpful and polite. The delivery got sorted and was easily handled. My brother and I are very satisfied, as is my little nephew. (Also safe to trip and fall!) I would strongly recommend Safety Play to anybody looking in to soft play area chippings. All in all great value for money and service! Thank you Safety Play!
Just finished to install rubber chippings which we received last Friday and we can say that we absolutely love it. The playing area looks amazing. Great price and service. Thanks
Great price and very quick and friendly delivery. We were very impressed with the product and will definitely be ordering more in the future. The brown chipping a worked really well in our pre school garden and the children were very excited when they came in to see their play area transformed.
Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021 Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021 Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021
The service was second to none and the product is excellent. I bought two bags of the purple rubber chippings for a newly built play area. The product looks and feels amazing. My daughter is a very happy little girl. The order arrived on the day stated and delivery driver was really friendly and helpful. First class product and service, 5 stars from me all round. Thank you!!
Excellent quality chippings. The red chippings are a great colour and blend in nicely. The children have fallen a few times and due to the chippings we havent had any injury. Delivery took a while but this was due to Covid 19 and we were aware of this before we ordered. 5 stars
Safety Play  5 star review on 27th September 2020
Quality rubber chippings, after spending an afternoon handling this there was absolutely no Blue on my hands or clothes! Unloaded the 500kg bag by hand so had the chance to examine it carefully and as they say - not a scrap of wire to be seen. Just ordered some more it's that good!
Safety Play  5 star review on 22nd August 2020