Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
recieved our chippings this morning,very pleased with how they look,wont have to worry so much now incase my daughter falls over on her play area.
We are made up with our rubber chippings. Perfect colour and really good quality. It added the finishing touch to our little boy’s play area.
Safety Play  5 star review on 1st August 2020
Great product and service. Communication was excellent and the delivery driver was very helpful in moving the pallet to where we needed it. Our kids are delighted with their new play surface. Would highly recommend.
Easy to order, quick dispatch.
Good product and delivered when promised
Good service good quality
Really good! The order came within the timeframe given on the website! We are so pleased with the chips. We ordered the blue for a pirate ship we were building and it looks like it is floating on the sea! Couldn’t be happier. Thank you!!
Absolutely brilliant product. I used the free sample offer to choose my colour, then I placed my order.
Very happy with the customer service provided. I was kept updated with my delivery date and on the day of delivery I was given a 2 hr time slot.
I can highly recommend using Safety Play. Thank you.
Very happy with our rubber bark. Looks lovely in the play area. Highly recommend.
We're really pleased with how our kids play area has turned out.
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great service and would highly recommend to any one
Ordered brown rubber play bark, arrived on time and good value for money.
Ordering was easy and delivery was within timescale, efficient with a very polite delivery man .
I ordered the purple chippings for my Granddaughters play area, I was hoping they would of been a brighter purple! Still looks lovely thou .
The customer service was fantastic and the product is second to none. The lead time of 4 weeks was clear on the website and was explained to me when ordering. This is to be expected I guess considering the current global pandemic.
The product looks amazing and is very vibrant. My grandkids are very happy indeed!
Took a while to arrive but due to the current situation with the pandemic thats to be expected. Great quality and best price around for coloured rubber chippings
Fantastic service, delivered as expected and good communication throughout. Very pleased with the safety it provides under the climbing frame- we’ve already had some falls and no tears!
Despite the delays with relation to COVID 19, Safety play were extremely reliable and it came within the 4 weeks states when booking. It was delivered exactly when stated and the product is excellent quality. Very pleased!
Would recommend. Good quality rubber, great service and communication from start to finish!
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Good communication throughout and arrived on time. The rubber mulch is great and makes the children's play area look really good.
Absolutely great service from start to finish.
Safety Play  5 star review on 6th July 2020