Safety Play Reviews

Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Verity Bodycombe
Excellent quality chippings. The red chippings are a great colour and blend in nicely. The children have fallen a few times and due to the chippings we havent had any injury. Delivery took a while but this was due to Covid 19 and we were aware of this before we ordered. 5 stars
Safety Play  5 star review on 27th September 2020
Quality rubber chippings, after spending an afternoon handling this there was absolutely no Blue on my hands or clothes! Unloaded the 500kg bag by hand so had the chance to examine it carefully and as they say - not a scrap of wire to be seen. Just ordered some more it's that good!
Safety Play  5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Brilliant service 😊 quality of chippings is brilliant and really sets of the play area 😊 definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great play surface that looks brilliant and is so soft that u have no worries about kids hurting themselves 😊 Definitely would use again 😊
There was a bit of a delay in receiving the product as we placed two separate orders as we realised there wasn’t enough for the area we built and since they outsourced the delivery during covid it took a bit longer than we wanted. However, the customer service was great, they were really helpful and kept me updated when they were collecting the order and when it would be delivered. The product came on pallets, really well packed and in giant hippo type bags. We’ve just laid it and it’s perfect! It looks amazing, is really bouncy and the kids absolutely love it!! We went for purple and it looks so great. Would not hesitate to use them again. Great product and company! Thank you.
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Excellent product but delivery was delayed due to Covid 19 but once informed about delivery we got it the very next day. All staff very helpful and courteous. Quality of the product is excellent.
Thank you so much for the safety play chippings. I cannot thank you enough. I chose the red chippings which go perfect for my colour scheme as I didn't want really bright colours. We also added a sand pit at the last minute and will be putting up a slide from the decking area so the children can slide into their play area without having to go down the stairs. Your pricing was great and you were the only ones who had the stock and delivery time when for they were needed. From the staff who answered my queries, the lady who sent the invoice and rang me up, to the man who delivered the chippings, they were all exceptionally friendly, kind and welcoming. Great service and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Delivered within time scales given. Good quality product.
Web site easy to navigate, easy selection process, great value, quick delivery, very impressed, thank you will definitely would recommend.
recieved our chippings this morning,very pleased with how they look,wont have to worry so much now incase my daughter falls over on her play area.
We are made up with our rubber chippings. Perfect colour and really good quality. It added the finishing touch to our little boy’s play area.
Safety Play  5 star review on 1st August 2020
Great product and service. Communication was excellent and the delivery driver was very helpful in moving the pallet to where we needed it. Our kids are delighted with their new play surface. Would highly recommend.
Easy to order, quick dispatch.
Good product and delivered when promised
Good service good quality
Really good! The order came within the timeframe given on the website! We are so pleased with the chips. We ordered the blue for a pirate ship we were building and it looks like it is floating on the sea! Couldn’t be happier. Thank you!!
Absolutely brilliant product. I used the free sample offer to choose my colour, then I placed my order. Very happy with the customer service provided. I was kept updated with my delivery date and on the day of delivery I was given a 2 hr time slot. I can highly recommend using Safety Play. Thank you.
Very happy with our rubber bark. Looks lovely in the play area. Highly recommend.
We're really pleased with how our kids play area has turned out.
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great service and would highly recommend to any one
Ordered brown rubber play bark, arrived on time and good value for money.
Safety Play is rated 4.71 based on 157 reviews