Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Communication once my payment was taken was very poor and when I was able to get hold of someone I was given an incorrect delivery date. Delivery was estimated at 7-10 days but took 27 days.
Price and quality of product is good.
Late in delivering. Then when did deliver wasn't even notified.
The product in terms of chippings is great but the customer service was incredibly poor to begin with. I was not updated, was hung up on when I queried what was happening, given false dates for delivery and found the initial dealings terrible as I requested email confirmation of what was happening and never received it. However when trying to complain I finally spoke to someone who knew what they were doing and from that point on I got confirmation of a delivery day and email confirmation that I had initially requested. It was an utter shame that one person let this company down on three occasions in my dealings with them despite my not unreasonable requests in wanting to know where my product was that I had paid for and wanting to be kept updated about delays and why.
Safety Play is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews