Safety Play Reviews

Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Verity Bodycombe
Amazing product, amazing service did everything we needed in a short timescale (especially with what is happening in the world at the moment, delivery driver put it in the exact location we wanted A+++
love my play area now we have safety play plum rubber chippings. Pictures really don't do them justice, the colour is AMAZING !!!
Absolutely brilliant product. I used the free sample offer to choose my colour, then I placed my order. Very happy with the customer service provided. I was kept updated with my delivery date and on the day of delivery I was given a 2 hr time slot. I can highly recommend using Safety Play. Thank you.
The blue rubber chippings are perfect. Really vibrant, the colour doesn’t come off so it really is zero mess and it’s lovely and bouncy and safe for the kids. It also looks great and really does stay put in the wind. Cannot fault the product, it does exactly what it says it will. We had delivery and communication problems with safetyplay which is why I knocked two stars off. We called ahead of placing our order to check delivery times as we wanted it in time for our sons birthday and were told that would happen. It didn’t. I had to chase up with safety play when it didn’t arrive, they didn’t contact me. It was then due to arrive the next week. It didn’t. Again I had to contact them when it didn’t arrive. I appreciate that sometimes machines break and that with the best will in the world delivery times sometimes can’t be fulfilled but good customer service would see the company contact the customer and apologise ahead of time, not leave the customer waiting for a delivery that doesn’t arrive and then leave it for the customer to call/email to find out what is going on. All the while the website advertised next day delivery.
Great product and great finish for our play area. Only reason I give four stars instead of 5 was that I found two small pieces of metal mixed in with the rubber when unloading which were quite sharp. Also I recommend stating the length of delay to delivery on your website rather than at point of purchase. I delayed ordering to ensure the skip I had was removed prior to delivery but I could have ordered and not have worried if I knew it was going to be 4 week delay.
Safety Play  4 star review on 18th August 2020
Thank you so much for the safety play chippings. I cannot thank you enough. I chose the red chippings which go perfect for my colour scheme as I didn't want really bright colours. We also added a sand pit at the last minute and will be putting up a slide from the decking area so the children can slide into their play area without having to go down the stairs. Your pricing was great and you were the only ones who had the stock and delivery time when for they were needed. From the staff who answered my queries, the lady who sent the invoice and rang me up, to the man who delivered the chippings, they were all exceptionally friendly, kind and welcoming. Great service and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Delivered within time scales given. Good quality product.
Web site easy to navigate, easy selection process, great value, quick delivery, very impressed, thank you will definitely would recommend.
Very happy with our rubber bark. Looks lovely in the play area. Highly recommend.
We're really pleased with how our kids play area has turned out.
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
The product is really good but the communication was very poor I had no way of tracking my delivery and when it was delivered it came on two lorries on two separate days I only ordered 2 500kg bags of chippings 1 red and 1 green but they said they have different colour delivery days which is why my order was delivered on two different days and not together which I find quite strange.
Fantastic service, top quality chippings, great communication from order date to delivery. Would definitely recommend Safety Play.
Safety Play  5 star review on 5th July 2020
Great quality. Good customer service. Were able to assist me promptly when i enquired about pushing my delivery forward - and resolved my query. Highly reccomended.
Very good product, I’m So happy with it and it’s a lot better than I first thought
Absolutely perfect, our grandchildren’s play area looks perfect now, and safe. Excellent service, great price. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you Mrs Sayers
Quick delivery and rubber chips are perfect for the play area in garden!
Delivered on the date requested. Order complete and product good quality, will definitely recommend
fantastic product, used in my chicken coop. looks brilliant and is very easy to clean
Very happy with the product, quick delivery and was really happy with the size of chippings. Ordered the standard size though was a bit concerned as I thought there would be big chunks in them but ideal for the children's play area.
Safety Play is rated 4.73 based on 156 reviews