Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Amazing product, amazing service did everything we needed in a short timescale (especially with what is happening in the world at the moment, delivery driver put it in the exact location we wanted A+++
love my play area now we have safety play plum rubber chippings. Pictures really don't do them justice, the colour is AMAZING !!!
Absolutely brilliant product. I used the free sample offer to choose my colour, then I placed my order.
Very happy with the customer service provided. I was kept updated with my delivery date and on the day of delivery I was given a 2 hr time slot.
I can highly recommend using Safety Play. Thank you.
Very happy with our rubber bark. Looks lovely in the play area. Highly recommend.
We're really pleased with how our kids play area has turned out.
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
The product is really good but the communication was very poor I had no way of tracking my delivery and when it was delivered it came on two lorries on two separate days I only ordered 2 500kg bags of chippings 1 red and 1 green but they said they have different colour delivery days which is why my order was delivered on two different days and not together which I find quite strange.
Fantastic service, top quality chippings, great communication from order date to delivery. Would definitely recommend Safety Play.
Safety Play  5 star review on 5th July 2020
Great quality. Good customer service. Were able to assist me promptly when i enquired about pushing my delivery forward - and resolved my query. Highly reccomended.
Very good product, I’m
So happy with it and it’s a lot better than I first thought
Absolutely perfect, our grandchildren’s play area looks perfect now, and safe. Excellent service, great price. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Mrs Sayers
Quick delivery and rubber chips are perfect for the play area in garden!
Delivered on the date requested. Order complete and product good quality, will definitely recommend
fantastic product, used in my chicken coop. looks brilliant and is very easy to clean
Very happy with the product, quick delivery and was really happy with the size of chippings. Ordered the standard size though was a bit concerned as I thought there would be big chunks in them but ideal for the children's play area.
Safety Play is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews