Safety Play Reviews

Jo Gumm
Safety Play  5 star review on 1st August 2020
Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Excellent quality chippings. The red chippings are a great colour and blend in nicely. The children have fallen a few times and due to the chippings we havent had any injury. Delivery took a while but this was due to Covid 19 and we were aware of this before we ordered. 5 stars
Safety Play  5 star review on 27th September 2020
Slightly delayed dispatch of my order ( 2 day delay ), 8 working days from ordering to delivery. Cheaper than other online sellers. Very happy with the product itself. The purple chip looks great and does exactly what you'd expect in enhancing our garden play area. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable rubber chippings.
I ordered some blue rubber chippings for my nephew’s play area. The product is absolutely fantastic. The colour is as vibrant as it looked in the pictures, which was a nice surprise to be honest. I contacted the customer help desk to rearrange delivery dates and the staff member i spoke to was ever so helpful and polite. The delivery got sorted and was easily handled. My brother and I are very satisfied, as is my little nephew. (Also safe to trip and fall!) I would strongly recommend Safety Play to anybody looking in to soft play area chippings. All in all great value for money and service! Thank you Safety Play!
Just finished to install rubber chippings which we received last Friday and we can say that we absolutely love it. The playing area looks amazing. Great price and service. Thanks
Great price and very quick and friendly delivery. We were very impressed with the product and will definitely be ordering more in the future. The brown chipping a worked really well in our pre school garden and the children were very excited when they came in to see their play area transformed.
Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021 Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021 Safety Play  5 star review on 17th August 2021
The service was second to none and the product is excellent. I bought two bags of the purple rubber chippings for a newly built play area. The product looks and feels amazing. My daughter is a very happy little girl. The order arrived on the day stated and delivery driver was really friendly and helpful. First class product and service, 5 stars from me all round. Thank you!!
I echo a lot of the other reviews, the product is great!! .....But the delivery company and communications is terrible (and isn't customer service based). I had to chase for delivery date (after receiving an email just stating it was out for delivery - but not date given). As per the text message from the courier "I might get the delivery by 5pm that day" and on the tracking page its stated to call customer 1hr before hand (which would have been perfect regarding planning work calls etc.) Courier called as he turned up at my house - so had to quickly jump off a work call to take delivery of the pallet. Having experienced many other deliveries during Covid of similar sized items, all of which were provided a much better levels of customer services, therefore highlighted how poor this was. hence only 3 stars...
Thrilled with the product as it’s brilliant. HOWEVER safteyplay really need to invest in a better courier for deliveries. We had a nightmare trying to get these delivered and each day we were promised delivery by 5pm which never appeared! I also felt that they started to ignore our calls towards the end (we had to do all of the chasing) and things only miraculously resolved when we resorted to social media to highlight the fact that our order was still missing. If they can sort the delivery side then they would have received five stars as I can’t fault the product at all.
The blue rubber chippings are perfect. Really vibrant, the colour doesn’t come off so it really is zero mess and it’s lovely and bouncy and safe for the kids. It also looks great and really does stay put in the wind. Cannot fault the product, it does exactly what it says it will. We had delivery and communication problems with safetyplay which is why I knocked two stars off. We called ahead of placing our order to check delivery times as we wanted it in time for our sons birthday and were told that would happen. It didn’t. I had to chase up with safety play when it didn’t arrive, they didn’t contact me. It was then due to arrive the next week. It didn’t. Again I had to contact them when it didn’t arrive. I appreciate that sometimes machines break and that with the best will in the world delivery times sometimes can’t be fulfilled but good customer service would see the company contact the customer and apologise ahead of time, not leave the customer waiting for a delivery that doesn’t arrive and then leave it for the customer to call/email to find out what is going on. All the while the website advertised next day delivery.
Quality rubber chippings, after spending an afternoon handling this there was absolutely no Blue on my hands or clothes! Unloaded the 500kg bag by hand so had the chance to examine it carefully and as they say - not a scrap of wire to be seen. Just ordered some more it's that good!
Safety Play  5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Brilliant service 😊 quality of chippings is brilliant and really sets of the play area 😊 definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great play surface that looks brilliant and is so soft that u have no worries about kids hurting themselves 😊 Definitely would use again 😊
Great product and great finish for our play area. Only reason I give four stars instead of 5 was that I found two small pieces of metal mixed in with the rubber when unloading which were quite sharp. Also I recommend stating the length of delay to delivery on your website rather than at point of purchase. I delayed ordering to ensure the skip I had was removed prior to delivery but I could have ordered and not have worried if I knew it was going to be 4 week delay.
Safety Play  4 star review on 18th August 2020
There was a bit of a delay in receiving the product as we placed two separate orders as we realised there wasn’t enough for the area we built and since they outsourced the delivery during covid it took a bit longer than we wanted. However, the customer service was great, they were really helpful and kept me updated when they were collecting the order and when it would be delivered. The product came on pallets, really well packed and in giant hippo type bags. We’ve just laid it and it’s perfect! It looks amazing, is really bouncy and the kids absolutely love it!! We went for purple and it looks so great. Would not hesitate to use them again. Great product and company! Thank you.
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Excellent product but delivery was delayed due to Covid 19 but once informed about delivery we got it the very next day. All staff very helpful and courteous. Quality of the product is excellent.
Thank you so much for the safety play chippings. I cannot thank you enough. I chose the red chippings which go perfect for my colour scheme as I didn't want really bright colours. We also added a sand pit at the last minute and will be putting up a slide from the decking area so the children can slide into their play area without having to go down the stairs. Your pricing was great and you were the only ones who had the stock and delivery time when for they were needed. From the staff who answered my queries, the lady who sent the invoice and rang me up, to the man who delivered the chippings, they were all exceptionally friendly, kind and welcoming. Great service and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you
Safety Play  5 star review on 13th August 2020
Delivered within time scales given. Good quality product.
Web site easy to navigate, easy selection process, great value, quick delivery, very impressed, thank you will definitely would recommend.
Pieces could be a little bit bigger
recieved our chippings this morning,very pleased with how they look,wont have to worry so much now incase my daughter falls over on her play area.
Very happy with product. Communication and delivery lead time could be improved.
Safety Play is rated 4.74 based on 162 reviews