Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Well impressed with service. Please amend my surname to read Kobia-Amanfi and not Kobia-Anafi
It is a good replacement for the Nike Zoom Structure 20 that I previously owned
Great service throughout, fast delivery and good communication up until items delivered all the way to lil ol NZ! I’ll be back!
Very prompt service, from ordering to delivery. Impressed that package also contained a return label, should it have been required. Will definitely recommend this website to friends and family. Thank you.
Found the brand and type of shoe I was looking for on Run and Become after trawling through other sites. Good price, easy to order online and delivery as promised
First class service.
Online and telephone gait analysis great.
And have resulted in a great new pair of running shoes 😊
I'm a long-standing customer of Run and Become, and a loyal one, after my fashion. I'm not a very good customer, because I have an austere routine of buying one pair of shoes a year, running over hills in them until they fall apart, then buying the same again. But I always buy them from R & B, because the staff are knowledgable practitioners of running, and spend time on giving disinterested advice to customers of all ages, stages, and capabilities.
Perfect A+++. Been a regular customer since going into lock down. Have now purchased four sets of trainers - all exceptional. They provide great advice to keep you running.
The info on what was the correct trainer for me was very useful and delivery super quick
Great advice led to purchase.
Orders are always delivered promptly and accurately with a nice thank you message
Second to none the lady who served me was first class, very experienced,
Ordered new Saucony Endorphin's on a Monday, shoes received on Friday morning. Small query addressed quickly by Ann re the shipping (I am outside the EU). Happy!
Excellent, well organised, efficient, knowledgeable business run by runners for runners- what more could one wish for?
Nandanti was extremely helpful in telling me the right narrow fit of shoe I should be trying from afar. I've never been to this shop but their advice on asics was far more informative than the actual asics website! thanks again Nandanti - I'll definitely be back!
Thanks Run and Become for not only having the only Cascadia UK 10 2E I could find online, but also for delivering to Hong Kong. The Hong Kong distributor for Brooks didn’t have 2E. I bought Cascadia US 11.5 regular, but still too narrow. So very much appreciated. The shoes are great too. They fit like my Adrenalines and Ghost. I’m a regular road runner and just started trail running. The grip is noticeably very good in wet conditions. I’ve have a pair of Hoka Challengers (first trail shoes I ever bought) and they’re way too slippery in comparison. You definitely have a repeat customer here. Thanks, Mark
Great service,definitely shop at Run and Become again .
Excellent , order came on time , great quality Nike run leggins purchased for my daughter, perfect sizing too.
Excellent service on online order. Thank you for offering running trainers in different widths!
Best service as ever!