Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
I ordered a pair of Altra Lone Peak on Sunday afternoon and they were delivered a few days later. Excellent service as always from Adrian and his team.
Great service. Good stick. All perfect. Happy campers.
Easy and smooth online buying exoerience. Have bought from them in person and always a pleasant experience. Great product every time
Very
Quick, easy return too.
Great knowledge and service - thank you.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for running advice, shoes, kit and more. The team are always brilliant: patient, informed and focused on the individual. I cannot recommend them enough for runners and would-be runners everywhere.
The best running shop in London, I always recommend it to new and seasoned runners, your team is just great.
Excellent place to buy running shoes….they weren’t in stock but I was alerted immediately when they were….very helpful and courteous..
Adrian from the Edinburgh store was so helpful and efficient
Order Brooke’s running shoes. The order was processed very quickly to my surprise. Very pleased with the shoes.
Easy ordering and swift delivery
Quick dispatch, products well described on website.
Excellent service. Very helpful staff member helped me my purchase on phone.
I phoned for advice on a running shoe to suit my gait, and are now wearing a pair that were successfully recommended, thank you
Great service. I requested the online gait analysis as local lockdown meant I could not travel to my local store. After submitting my details I was called back the following day, and had a detailed conversation with a member of staff who was very knowledgeable, and freely provided advice. I was sent two pairs of running shoes to try, which arrived in a couple of days. Having decided which pair I preferred, I sent back the other pair for free, and received an email just a few days later saying the refund was being processed. The whole process was very smooth given the circumstances we currently find ourselves in, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.
Very efficient and friendly. Understand your needs and give honest opinions and advice.
Excellent service and I appreciate and am grateful the guidance provided on topics/equipment. Very important during Covid period when it has not been easy to get to shops, etc.
Excellent, fast service and fuss free. And great price for Ronhill top. Arrived in double quick time - nothing to fault.
Really great website with good ordering process and easy returns/exchange system
5 Stars excellent trail shoe