Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Two pairs of shoes ordered and delivered unfortunately I’ve had to return both pairs because the sizes were way out. I would normally wear a six and ordered several sizes larger but I couldn’t get them on so would need several sizes up. Hoping the charges are refunded quickly.
I have not received the goods purchased. Please confirm your intentions to ensure I receive the goods paid for at the earliest opportunity and to compensate me for the irritation, annoyance and inconvenience resulting from R&B’s failure to supply the goods as agreed.
The shoes delivered were not only the wrong colour but the wrong model.
I ordered Hoka One One Bondi 7 in Grey. What arrived was Hoka One One Bondi 6 in Blue/Orange.
I don’t expect to order something in good faith to be sent the previous (now defunct) design in the wrong colour.I
At least the refund seems to have been processed relatively quickly.
I've now ordered them direct from Hoka.
This is the second time my purchase hasn’t arrived
I was sent used shoes. When I contacted R&B I was promised an email detailing a prompt replacement and a quick resolution to the problem. Neither of these things happened - and despite sending the shoes back on the same day, I still haven't received my money back.

I couldn't recommend you shop with them, based off my own experience.
Hi Tony, I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with our service. I can assure you that your order was refunded within 4 days of the original dispatch and should show on your account.
Wrong size was delivered, no shipping/tracking information issued and no confirmation so far whether you have received my return.
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 1,146 reviews