Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Ordered online but item arrived with damaged packaging (wasn't packaged well). Staff helpful when I called but I ended up having to go into the shop in Edinburgh to exchange so quite a hassle. Staff were helpful though.
Excellent, swift service
Order process easy and delivery was fast. Thanks. Would recommend.
Thank you very much.Fast delivery and excellent quality.
Requested gift receipt - stated returns within 14 days - that’s BEFORE Christmas!!
Hi Karen,
We appreciate that Christmas presents are often purchased well in advance, so orders may be returned up to 15th January or within 28 days, whichever is longer. I'm sorry that wasn't clear on your order.
Brilliant. Arrived promptly beautifully packed and delivery note in parcel was well presented.
Always helpful, and have shopped with you for 20 years
Perfect fit despite being used to road shoes. No trouble with grip on a reasonably muddy course
As usual excellent service and advice! Simply the best!!
I buy my shoes from Run and Become because I trust them to give me a good deal and superb service. My recent purchase lived up to all my expectations.
Very impressed with service from your London office.
I purchased running spikes for my little girl last week. Your service was exceptional; shoes arrived in NZ and were delivered to me rurally within 3 working days! amazing!! Only place that I could find that had small sizes as well. Have recommended you to my NZ athletic friends,
I buy running shoes from Run and Become and have done for many years. The staff are invariably friendly but most importantly knowledgeable. I know what shoes I need, and if for any reason those shoes are not in stock, they'll get them for me and post them directly. That first class service matters.
Great online service as always. My orders arrived very quickly, sooner than I expected.
If all shops were like this the world would be a better place. I have visited a number of times and every member of staff are awesome. I normally shop online but make an exception for Run and Become.
I have visited the shop twice now and on both occasions received fantastic service. This is my 4th pair of trainers from them so far as they stock extra wide. Speedy delivery and club discount too. Highly recommend! Just wish I stayed closer to Edinburgh.
First rate service
A great range of track shoes, Easy to use website and quick delivery. Five star
A very fast delivery rate backed up by a great range of stock and a really knowledgeable staff. After over 30 years this remains my “go to” running shop!
Quick delivery, everything as ordered. Perfect as usual.
Run and Become is rated 4.76 based on 21 reviews