Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Brilliant advice and service, as well as after-sales service. A proper runners shop.
Recently purchased running shoes that were delivered promptly. Happy with my purchase.
Really good customer service, military discount very much appreciated. Thanks!
Efficient and friendly help and dispatch. Seamless return and exchange service where needed. No wonder I have been using R&B since the 1990s!
Run and Become is always the first place I look for running gear. The advice and information on the website is very helpful too.
The assistant was very friendly,helpful, energetic and patient.
Good website advice re: wide running shoes. Excellent customer service. Easy free returns and immediate refund on receipt.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Trainers were delivered very promptly.
Super helpful and delighted with my purchase
Excellent choice of shoes and service.
Would definately recommend to anyone
All went well with fast delivery and I kept one pair of New Balance running shoes, even though the objective for me is actually to help with my feet issues. Anyway pleased and it was an easy option for any returns which one pair of wave 19 had to be returned as they are not for woman with wide feet but that was my issue and it was so easy to get sorted and I was kept up to date all the time. Thanks all ran smoothly from start to finish. Plus plenty of choice.
Excellent service
Our order was dealt with very efficiently and with no delivery problems
What a wonderful team! Absolutely loved the personal service, expert advice and genuine friendliness I experienced in my online consultation. And the recommended shoes were just perfect. Highly recommend.
I always hated running and found it a bit of a chore. What with a decent playlist in my ears and my new road running trainers, I actually look forward to having a run in-between teaching students on zoom. I have wide feet so did not realise I could actually find comfortable trainers - thank you.
I love the product and the excellent service. I will deffinitly shop here again.
Easy to deal with, great prices and very good service all round.
Bought my first pair of proper running shoes from Run and Become in 2000. Just returned (after a loooong running break) and did the online gait analysis and had an excellent consultation over the phone. I am delighted with my new trainers - I went with their recommendation of the Brooks Ghost. They really are experts.
Excellent service & support as usual. Very happy with trainers (Nike Air Structure) & nice contrast with existing trainers (Nike Air Zoom Pegasus) to avoid old legs picking up too many injuries.
Came across the company via Google search looking for supportive running/walking shoes. I used the online service to get a gait analysis and Michelle did a great job and recommended Brooks Beast shoes which I purchased at a good price.
Run and Become is rated 4.89 based on 1,939 reviews