Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Kelly is incredibly helpful, approachable -fantastic customer service
Wonderful as always! Run and Become staff are always so knowledgeable and helpful, it's made me a loyal customer though I don't even live in the UK.
I don’t live near your shops any more, but you gave me great advice over the phone, and to get trainers which fit someone over 80 with foot problems - right first time - is a massive relief. Great expertise. So pleased I came back to you - will probably buy a “reserve” pair to keep in stock.
Quick and reliable service!
Very good price compared to the market, speedy dispatch, great return service and quick refund for returned item. thanks!Recommendedd!
Normally I go in to a Run and Become store for fitting/choice of shoe, but since this was for a like-for-like replacement I went online with them. Very good service online - shoes arrived safely and quickly.
I was concerned ordering Adidas spikes from the UK mainly because of the fit, but I tried on some Adidas trainers here in Australia to make sure I had the size right before ordering. I used the expedited service, so was a little pricey but ordered Monday and received Thursday in time for competition on Friday. Everything happened like clockwork. Happy customer.
Easy website. Arrived on time. Appreciate the expertise of R&B
Good service. No surprises
Excellent choice of specialist running shoes and great service as usual.
Rapid service . Fabulous as always ! A returning customer
Very quick delivery, as usual. Many thanks.
Good online service & our local store in Cardiff is very good, staff very helpful & knowledgeable
Good product delivered quickly - really great to still have independent running shops available
Excellent running shop with brilliant staff who know more about running than you could think possible.
Great price arrived quick
Great product and very helpful when my parcel went missing in the post.
I'm a regular customer in store and online. Run and Become have been with me from the day I started running. And they have been there for me ever since. These people want to help you enjoy your running.
I cannot fault Run and Become and recommend the Edinburgh shop to all our club members. Customer service is outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. Online service is equally good.
I've been a customer of Run and Become since I started running 20 years ago. Customer service is brilliant ! Both in the shops and online. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I'm head coach of a running club and I recommend Run and Become as first port of call to all our members and every member who visits the Edinburgh shop returns singing the praises of everyone there.
Run and Become is rated 4.88 based on 123 reviews