Run and Become Reviews

Ian Russell
Run and Become 5 star review on 14th October 2020
David Clark
Run and Become 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Ordered a new pair of Hoka shoes. They arrived very promptly. Very pleased with shoes and service. Thanks
Posted 1 hour ago
Efficient online order and fast delivery. Good price too.
Excellent service - shoes arrived promptly; 1 pair perfect, the other we ordered wrong size, but returns & refund also excellent.
My experience was fantastic! The person I spoke to for my online gait analysis was incredibly helpful and seemed to have really taken the time to look at my videos and recommend me the best shoes. Really happy with the shoes I bought! Can't complain about anything.
The gait analysis was very helpful and I like the trainers I bought a lot
Very helpful especially considering it was all done online and via WhatsApp!  Very much appreciated all the help guidance and recommendations in getting a running shoe best suited for me! Thank you!
Great trainers, rapid delivery!
Brilliant price for my new Adidas trainers in sale, free and prompt delivery delivery - what more could I ask for to keep me running for the next few months? Definitely recommend
I usually go to the Edinburgh store, but due to the lockdown I wasn't able to use their excellent service. Not to worry, website is easy to use and my order was processed very quickly and I was kept up to date with the delivery.
Couldn’t fault the speed of delivery, will consider using again.
I sent my gait analysis information and was contacted really quickly. Laura was really helpful and friendly. The advice I was given was really useful and I ordered the recommended shoes plus another pair for contrast. It is great that you offer free returns and everything was very quick and efficient. Thank you
Excellent service every time.
Great selection of running Gera & Fast delivery, would definitely use again
Good mail order service. Had plenty of choice for shoes.
Love this store. Great selection of gear, good advice (post pandemic I’ll be back in person) and excellent service. Thank you!
Trainers received quickly,efficiently and well within the time estimated. Great customer service and although not used thought the return process looked good also and much better than some others.
sent wrong size
really helpful . very pleased. thank you
Another great experience with buying running shoes from "Run and Become" in Victoria, London.
Very knowledgeable team on hand ( prior to lockdown) and added benefit of an opportunity to ride the shoes outside of the shop along the side street.
I tried quite a few models of new running shoes and could not decide that day which pair of shoes to buy.
Then, as the lockdown started, I communicated with the Team via a phone and email and was notified of the date when the running shoes I was interested in became available and made my purchase online.
I really appreciate the team's efficiency, knowledge and customer support.
Also, online purchase experience is very straightforward.
Highly recommend this shop to any runner who want to try out new shoes or get a professional advice.
Run and Become 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Absolutely blown away by the amazing service from Run and Become. The customer service is second to non. Thank you to Anne, for her help and advice and to the lady who took my order (whose name I didn't catch). We will return time and again. Highly recommended A*****
Run and Become is rated 4.88 based on 1,549 reviews