Run and Become Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Run and Become 5 star review on 29th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great service and knowledge of their products from friendly staff. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service so far, trainers delivered on time and as described. Unfortunately not for my feet so have returned for refund, hopefully this will go as smoothly as original purchase.
firstclass Thanks
One size 6 ladies trail shoe the other size 8 male trail shoe arrived. Size 8 shoe in the post awaiting the other size 6 ladies shoe. Hopeful that the matching trainer will be the correct one sent out as they cost £130. They were bought as a gift for this friday but no luck they will be a matching pair for tomorrow.
Shoes I ordered arrived in three days as promised. I even got a little biscuit!
The service provided by Runandbecome was excellent - they did not stop until I had the shoes that were perfect for my feet.
Run & become shoes come through Royal Mail all good.
Great products, fast delivery
Fabulous independent shop, over achieved on delivery, service and a little surprise gift in the package too, would definitely use again.
Prompt delivery and competitively priced
Always great service
Easy to use website, quick and efficient service, particularly liked the free delivery for orders over £10.
Fantastic advise through online gait analysis. Turns out I was wearing a neutral trainer when I needed a support one. Hopefully no more injuries now ! Well worth the money ..... thank you !
Excellent service via e-mail and phone
Trainers are just what I wanted, delivered slightly quicker than expected. Happy.
Great advice and quick delivery of new running shoes!
Very useful to find a company that provides shoes that you can size properly. My last pair of online bought trainers were given away as they didn't fit properly and after a few wears they were causing discomfort.
One slight disapointment was that I actually wanted a pair of cross trainers to do HIT training sessions in. However I couldnt find any online (or on this site) that could be properly sized, so I had to get running shoes.
I ordered a pair of Brooks Ghost EE size 9's and they arrived within hours; I think it was next day. After a couple of sessions I find that the ghosts are an excellent well made and light shoe that are perfectly acceptable for the occasional HIT session, and probably great for running.
The print-off paper foot measure chart was a little complicated to organize off the printer, but I eventually managed to get a pretty accurate idea of my measurements from it.

Overall, very good service and quality product.
Excellent remote gait analysis service. Very pleased with my new shoes.
Fast delivery, will use this company again.
Always a great service with quick and efficient delivery to the islands - even in the midst of a pandemic. Everything arrived in perfect condition. So pleased!
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 767 reviews