Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
prompt delivery of running shoes despite the current COVID19 situation. Shoes fit perfectly. Thank you
Finding myself at home due to the Covid19 pandemic I wanted to start running again - unfortunately my running shoes were completely run out. What to do? Shops closed to slow the spread of the virus. Its really important to get running shoes that fit and support you properly. I emailed Runandbecome and Petra was great in guiding me through the online gait analysis, I sent some photos and a couple of videos, she tried on and ran in shoes for me, based on these and phoned me back. We chatted and I made a decision re running shoes. All very straightforward and really helpful . I’m back running again and so appreciating being able to get out in the fresh air and run & breathe through this . Run & Become, you are doing a great job and going above & beyond. Thankyou .
Fast efficient service. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service at this difficult time
Very good and efficient service
Brilliant service
Great service. Great products
Great service and provided alternatives when the product I ordered was out of stock.
Wonderful customer service and very fast delivery.
Efficient fast delivery.
Great service and prompt delivery.
Very good and reliable service!
Really great service, thanks
Very impressed by the Run & Become team. I usually visit the shop and so I am familiar with how professional they are but in this instance I ordered on line (for obvious reasons). A hitch with my card lead me to talk to the team and they took time to check that I had the right shoes for my running style - which I hadn't - and guide me to the right choice. Shoes arrived quickly a few days later. I do value Run and Become.
excellent as always!
As always Run and Become have provided me with everything I need and even with all the changes to how you are having to work, everything arrived safe and well.
Really good Service, let me know my shoe colour was out of stock and easily allowed me to change
Another excellent experience with Run and Become. Although the local shop in Edinburgh has understandably decided to close, this order was delivered to the house without any problems. Many thanks in these difficult times. Makes it all the more important to make full use of my new shoes
Excellent service from extremely helpful staff.
I knew exactly what I wanted and the order process was quick and efficient. Delivery was quicker than I expected.
Run and Become is rated 4.91 based on 198 reviews