Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Nice quick delivery. Only problem was that the Gortex trousers which arrived were labelled large but must have been small or extra small - wrongly tagged!
It has been 15 days and I still haven’t received the item.
I have had to send this back as sadly much too big. If a swap can be made for another vest in a medium or large that would be great.
Found site a bit confusing but once ordered everything went well
Well, I’ve had to send mine back, for different sizes. So when I receive the items I will give an honest reply
Removable pads make a faff. Have to sort them every time it comes out the wash. Support is ok but there are better on the market. Large fitted me s. 38d usually
Ordering process was straightforward and item reported as quickly dispatched, however it took one week to arrive in the post.
We were sent the wrong items and then I had to attend the store to collect as my daughter needed them the following wkd and delivery couldn’t be guaranteed within 10 days of me sending the spikes on return. On attending the store I was given the correct spikes but in a box that was smashed up on the end with no comment from the shop assistant.
Product is good and price is excellent but overall experience was poor.
Ordered online but item arrived with damaged packaging (wasn't packaged well). Staff helpful when I called but I ended up having to go into the shop in Edinburgh to exchange so quite a hassle. Staff were helpful though.
Requested gift receipt - stated returns within 14 days - that’s BEFORE Christmas!!
Hi Karen,
We appreciate that Christmas presents are often purchased well in advance, so orders may be returned up to 15th January or within 28 days, whichever is longer. I'm sorry that wasn't clear on your order.
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 1,161 reviews