Run and Become Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Run and Become 5 star review on 29th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Really pleased with service and goods. One of the items took a little longer to be delivered but that is the only negative. Always go to R&B as good value and consistent
love the bag
The website was very clear and easy to use.
The product I bought was not quite what I wanted but can live with it
I liked the customer service in letting me know that one of the pairs of shorts ordered were smaller than usual so I cancelled this part of the order. I have yet to receive a refund
Shopping with Run and Become for over a decade now. Staff have always been knowledgeable, efficient and kind.
I found the advice on the website clear and useful and definitely influenced my purchase. No delays with delivery either, which a lot of retailers are struggling with right now.
I had to return the shoes sadly because they were just a bit too small. They look great, but the fit is not quite true to size. It might be worth indicating this on the website.
Very slight Flip flop effect at front of shoe when running, Only noticeable when after running some distance ( 10 miles ) caused blister on my big toe as the front of the carbon plate vibrates off toe. But otherwise great show for 10K. Hopefully the flip flop effect will disappear when shoes have more wear.
Great service, and free postage (over £10) was lovely as I was only buying running socks.
Great products just a little expensive but love the recommendations. Very rapid shipping too
The correct purchased product arrived on time. I was kept informed of the progress of the ordered item and was able to monitor its movement at all times. I rate the Run and Become service as “good” and would recommend the store to others.
Good response to my query and speedy delivery of my new running shoes. Which fitted!
have been buying from these guys for over a decade, very reliable and trustworthy. on line videos also worth a look to help with strains and technique
Good service although second pair took time to arrive
I like to support you whenever possible in return for the amount you put back into our sport, especially the Battersea Park races.
Small purchase only. Really prompt response, service and delivery. Encouraged to shop online again.
Comfortable and supportive