Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Quick and reliable service!
Very good price compared to the market, speedy dispatch, great return service and quick refund for returned item. thanks!Recommendedd!
Normally I go in to a Run and Become store for fitting/choice of shoe, but since this was for a like-for-like replacement I went online with them. Very good service online - shoes arrived safely and quickly.
I was concerned ordering Adidas spikes from the UK mainly because of the fit, but I tried on some Adidas trainers here in Australia to make sure I had the size right before ordering. I used the expedited service, so was a little pricey but ordered Monday and received Thursday in time for competition on Friday. Everything happened like clockwork. Happy customer.
Easy website. Arrived on time. Appreciate the expertise of R&B
Good service. No surprises
Excellent choice of specialist running shoes and great service as usual.
Rapid service . Fabulous as always ! A returning customer
Very quick delivery, as usual. Many thanks.
Good online service & our local store in Cardiff is very good, staff very helpful & knowledgeable
Good product delivered quickly - really great to still have independent running shops available
Excellent running shop with brilliant staff who know more about running than you could think possible.
Great price arrived quick
Great product and very helpful when my parcel went missing in the post.
I'm a regular customer in store and online. Run and Become have been with me from the day I started running. And they have been there for me ever since. These people want to help you enjoy your running.
I cannot fault Run and Become and recommend the Edinburgh shop to all our club members. Customer service is outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. Online service is equally good.
I've been a customer of Run and Become since I started running 20 years ago. Customer service is brilliant ! Both in the shops and online. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I'm head coach of a running club and I recommend Run and Become as first port of call to all our members and every member who visits the Edinburgh shop returns singing the praises of everyone there.
We were sent the wrong items and then I had to attend the store to collect as my daughter needed them the following wkd and delivery couldn’t be guaranteed within 10 days of me sending the spikes on return. On attending the store I was given the correct spikes but in a box that was smashed up on the end with no comment from the shop assistant. Product is good and price is excellent but overall experience was poor.
Used to enjoy visiting the shop in Cardiff and now using the online service - would definitely recommend, inclusion of free returns label is better than other online sports and shoe shops that I have used..
These folks deliver! Seriously. I live in the United States and have an upcoming self-supported ultra in Africa. As a result I wanted a super lightweight running pack and found one with the Salomon Out Peak 20 - only issue is the specific model I wanted is not sold in the United States - and after contacting Salomon they wouldn’t ship to the United States. I started looking at places in Europe that might be able to help me with my purchases (and subsequently work with me on shipping to the USA) and discovered Run and Become. After a few emails and a whole lot of trust (on their part) I had my new pack on order and it was delivered to my home last week! Throughout the process, both Petra and Ann were responsive, super helpful, and a joy to work with. I’d gladly recommend the Run and Become team to any runner worldwide. Thank you!
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 180 reviews