Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Great service and good quality product at a reasonable price.
Great socks and great service - Run and Become you have come up trumps again. Thank you! #happyrunner
Would be good to get confirmation received notifications and timescales for delivery. Didn’t have confirmation of order until notification from Royal Mail.
I’m usually an in store customer but tried online. Running shoes arrived in good time. I trusted that the same brand, same size but updated version would work as fitting had been so thorough for my last pair in March. They are perfect and I feel like a gazelle!
Rather than visit the store for a new pair of runners (upgrade) I telephoned the shop. I received great advice and help.
The trainers arrived promptly. Fit and comfort were just as discussed.
Very happy with the service.
I love Run and Become. Great service in person and online.
Speedy delivery and a very quick, easy and efficient returns process. I’ll definitely shop with you again and recommend you to my running friends.
Excellent, friendly and informative service. Very happy with my new runners!
Two pairs of shoes ordered and delivered unfortunately I’ve had to return both pairs because the sizes were way out. I would normally wear a six and ordered several sizes larger but I couldn’t get them on so would need several sizes up. Hoping the charges are refunded quickly.
My order came within ,3 days perfect
Easy ordering online and very prompt delivery with good communication via email. I’d ordered trainers from 2 other sites, paid then only afterwards got an email to say they weren’t actually in stock so refunded - wasted time. So really appreciated RnB being efficient and up to date stock list. Trainers arrived in intact packaging. Thanks and would definitely order here again.
Run and Become are incredibly helpful both online and in their Cardiff store. Ordering and delivery are easy, as are returns.

The only reason I gave 4/5 is because they don't stock wide fit women's trail shoes (other than Hokas) in store, which meant I had to buy three pairs to try on and send two back. While I was in a position to do this, a lot of people don't have over £300 spare so they can try on shoes and then wait for refunds.

That said, they process things really quickly, and I will continue to buy my running shoes here.
Fantastic customer service and advice on the phone - bought 3 pairs so I could try on at home. Think you could helped me with which brands come up small (ASICS and Saucony) as had to post back two pairs for the bigger size. Need stronger bags for the return as I wasted a lot of parcel tape. Nice touch complimentary biscuit and free return welcome
Easy to search website and ordering process.
Excellent customer service, high quality merchandise, fast delivery, easy returns if needed.
Socks arrived quickly as I ordered. Price was comparable to other sites.
Had a problem ordering on line. Managed ok with phone call. Delivery prompt. Product very good. Will use this company again.
Great website, good product info. My husband loved the shoes and they were right for his gait phew
Fast and efficient service
Excellent speedy service, parcel delivered on time. Thrilled with my new trainers!
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 1,146 reviews