Ruby UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruby UK
Bought the scandinavian redwood tongue and groove for a set of 3 drive gates and an end panel to be fitted to frames consisting of treated structural C24 timber. I am very happy with the material after it dried out, it did not warp or twist and although knotty looks great. My previous gates lasted over 30 years and I’m sure these will last much longer. Although well treated i have painted them with a wood protector called Barrenntine, coloured golden oak which sheds water so should prevent the wood swelling, a problem i had with the old gates. So i can thoroughly recommend these woods.
Great Service and top quality timber supplied - exactly as described. Really pleased, Thanks
Ruby UK 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Great product, great price and brilliant customer service.
Ruby UK 5 star review on 14th July 2021 Ruby UK 5 star review on 14th July 2021
We ordered some wood from Ruby impressed by their website. Unfortunately the driver of the delivery company they were using at that time crashed into our gates causing 1000s of £s of damage. I always believe the true test of a company is their customer service when dealing with a serious issue. I cannot praise Ruby and specifically their Customer Service Manager Nikki who was quite simply outstanding. She helped sort out the insurance and the speed of response and caring and sensitive handing and determination to put it right was second to non. Ruby deserve to do well with that customer service ethos and people like Nikki in their team. Outstanding!
I ordered some shiplap cladding together with nails and other related materials. Quick delivery a few days later and very fast satisfactory response (even on a Saturday) when I discovered the delivery driver had failed to leave part of the order. The timber is very good quality and accurately cut to the stated length. Excellent service overall. 3 out of 4 sides of large shed now in good condition.
Ruby UK 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Very happy to recommend Ruby UK. Easy to order on line and good quality timber arrives in a couple of days.
First class Service cannot fault on cost and delivery
Ship lap cladding arrived promptly and was as described. Good advice on the website. Wood needed drying out and some sanding was required. Once cut to size, painted with three coats of varnish. Pre drilled wood and fixed with annular nails. Hopefully my picture will be attached showing finished job. It took a while but I am an amateur. Will use Ruby again.
Ruby UK 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Have used Ruby a couple of times now. Although a fair bit of what was provided was wet the quality was decent and didn’t have too many rouge boards. The smell of the Cedar was delicious. Delivered on time both times and decent value for what was provided.
Brilliant, good priced & arrived on time.
Fast service, good communication at a very good price, my next order will be with you soon. Thank you
Brilliant service and product
Very pleased with the service, good quality, delivered on time.
Ordered fencing which arrived in a few days. My husband was pleasantly surprised by the excellent standard of workmanship in the panels and they have since been commented on by neighbours. Have bookmarked Ruby for the next time we need similar products.
Fast delivery, good service and prices
Service is excellent. Delivery always on time and goods well wrapped. Quality of the timber is amazing and so I’m very happy to be a regular customer.
Excellent service. Exactly what I wanted and the tracking info was outstanding.
Great service, fast delivery
Good. Value and arrived earlier than I was expecting Good service guys.
My order of half-round fencing rails arrived quickly. Good updating by Ruby on progress of order. Ordering online was good via a good website.
Ruby UK is rated 4.79 based on 1,188 reviews