Ruby UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruby UK
Very good wood
We have been asked to write a review for an item which was supposed to have been delivered last week but hasn't turned up. Not sure if this is Ruby UK's fault or DX (Delivered Exactly !)'s fault.
Wood arrived when expected. The courier rang ahead and was also very courteous.
Really quick delivery from one of the furthest points in England I could track the driver on the map all the way, and the poles seem really heavy and good quality. Won't hesitate to use Ruby again
Good value , excellent service.
GREAT PANELS WELL PLEASED DELIVERD IN GOOD TIME MANY THANKS
Very good response to my order and kept fully up to date regarding delivery.
The whole process of choosing the products on line to delivery were easy and efficient. I was also kept informed on the delivery day when the driver would arrive. Would definitely use again.
Easy to order, no fuss. Brilliant information re delivery. All round easy service.
Very pleased with our planters, good quality and well made. Quick delivery!
Wood full of knots some damaged some missing and some one else's order delivered by mistake and collected at 9 o'clock in the evening will not use again
Kept me updated while waiting for the order to be made and delivered.
Ordered 10 150mmx15mmx3.0mtr shiplap boards which came well wrapped and quite quickly.
unfortunetly one of the boards had a bad warp in it so could only use about a third and another was split on the tongue and could only use half. would recommend you order more than you need. I did get quite a good deal so would contact sale first.
I’m still waiting for my order which should have arrived 3 days ago. Promised a call back to tell me what was happening and am still waiting
First class service all round, will certainly use again. Thank you.
Easy to order, fantastic communication that kept me informed, delivery spot on time. Product good too. Wish all purchases from the net were like this.
Was very pleased with our decking planters.
However was was surprised that stapled to one of them was the drivers route sheet showing 14 customers delivery information. This included names, full addresses, personal telephone numbers and what they had bought. A data protection slip up?
Excellent gates and by far the best price around, delivered on time and customer service very efficient, definitely use this company again
items delivered on time and the quality of the goods were great
Dispatch was very fast and i am very pleased with the product and the service.
Ruby UK is rated 4.78 based on 723 reviews