Ruby UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruby UK
Good product but delivery service was fantastic. Due to odd postcodes the driver went to another property at the same post code but directly about 400 metres away or 1 mile by road. The driver actually carried the planter on his shoulder down a footpath to our property. Absolutely priceless service.
Easy to read website, very quick delivery. 👍🏼
Awesome service and quality products. I wouldn’t buy from anywhere else!
Ruby UK 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Ordered some oak replacement slats for our garden bench. Just the right size and delivered within a few days. Love the order tracking system!
Good value, easy process and great delivery
Fantastic Servic,Product and Delivery totally recommend Thankyou
Ruby UK 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Goods high quality and great service
My order of half-round fencing rails arrived quickly. Good updating by Ruby on progress of order. Ordering online was good via a good website.
This was our first time using Ruby UK and we were really pleased with the customer service and quality of the planters that we ordered. Thank you!
Service from the admin, packing and delivery was exceptional and I will be ordering again in the future! 10*
Recently had decking boards from Ruby! Online ordering was easy. Delivery was quick & free!
Easy ordering, logs were in stock. Arrived when I expected them and they are good quality. No complaints at all. Very good!
Hello Ruby.. I ordered featherboard caps for my fence to finish it off on top. I am absolutely delighted with the caps I received. I have painted them and put them on. They look awesome. Smooth delivery and on time. The delivery driver was a very pleasant man and brought them into my garden.. Thank you for ur great service..
Ruby UK 5 star review on 4th July 2021 Ruby UK 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Perfection from my initial enquiry to delivery. Thank you!
Ordered from Ruby for the second time the capping i Ordered was very good quality delivery said between 8 o'clock and 8.30 it came smack on 8.30 Driver was very polite help putting wood in to my back garden will definitely order from them again a one service
Great service and quick delivery
Good quality product + delivery was speedy
Never used Ruby UK before but we were having difficulty locating some panel clips. We found them on Ruby UK, exactly what we wanted. Placed our order which was easy and our delivery arrived very quickly. Excellent.
Ordered various sizes of timber. Delivered within a few days and driver very helpful in unloading. Value for money and wood arrived in good condition which meant that my garden project could commence.
The tongue and groove was excellent quality, but I don't think the rough sawn timber was the best selection from the stock.
Ruby UK is rated 4.79 based on 1,190 reviews