Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

The plumber who came was very helpful and did a very good job, with plenty of good advice.
Arrived a little later than promised due to an earlier overrunning job, but spotted the issue straightaway and fixed it within a few minutes.
In spite of a couple of issues with delay in coming out to resolve the problem and a pricing detail, Rightio were in the right place when I desperately needed help.
Your labour charge seems somewhat expensive but your engineer was very polite & courteous. Arrived within time parameter & put in extra effort required to successfully fix the problem. Thankyou
The service today was quick and efficient. I can't fault the person on the phone or Craig who came to my house. The only reason I didn't score a 10 was because I thought it was expensive. But I had someone at my house within the hour and that was worth paying for.
The engineer was polite and efficient and got the job done
Arrived at given time and completed job cleanly and efficiently.
The gentleman was very polite and completed his work efficiently
Excellent service an the engineer (Dal) was friendly and efficient
Very friendly and didn't make me feel silly at all over my callout.
Great service . Helpful plumber . Who got us a new toilet fitted within 24 hours
Simon was great. Found the issue and rectified it without any bother. Would recommend
The plumber was very knowledgeable and competent and helped us with our toilet problem
A very prompt service. The staff are very efficient and kept me informed at all times.
I'm very pleased with engineer Kam on the work he carried out today fixing the toilet!!
Plumber Dean Hancock was very knowledgeable and quickly sorted out two plumbing problems
Paul was fantastic. Kept me ul to date with arrival. really nice guy and did a great job
Quick and efficient service. Will use again and have recommend to a friend to get in contact.
Phil was brilliant very professional and efficient... Job doneπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ would recommend to family and friends
The engineer was so good and helpful Brilliant customer care qualities Continue doing the good work man πŸ‘
Rightio is rated 4.71 based on 2,278 reviews