Rightio Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

"The engineer was thorough, knew his business, was quick and polite. Our plumbing problem got sorted within 30 min. I am happy to recommend this company. šŸ¤—"
"After trying to book a " Local Hero " who did not even get in touch I gave Rightio a call, and within a short time I got a call to notify me of an engineer. The service from the first call to the job being completed was spot on and if I ever do need a plumber again these would be the guys I would call."
"Great visit today from the engineer Chris, found our small gas leak quickly and fixed it straight away. Very professional and friendly service. All costs explained up front so no surprises at the end either."
"How good it was to receive such professional service. Andrew, the engineer, arrived on Saturday as suggested and was able to determine the problem we were having with both the hot water and central heating. Having ordered the necessary parts he returned today, Monday, to complete the repair. Many thanks for your help !!"
"Could not wish for better, perfect service all round from office staff to engineer this is a tenanted property and they communicated directly with the tenant making my life stress free thanks and on a Saturday"
"Excellent for emergency. Good, efficient plumber who arrived within time promised and explained everything."
"Engineer arrived as promised, within about 90 minutes of initial call. We had feared that leak repair would require damage to walls/tiling but the engineer found source quickly and sorted it out without any damage at all. Many thanks."
"I was apprehensive about contacting someone I'd never heard of but your staff made contact with you very reassuring and I was very surprised to get the job done within 3 hours of inquiring. And the two men who came were pleasant and completed the work satisfactorily and in less than half an hour. Many thanks."
"Plumber came on time, was very polite, and explained everything he was doing as he went along. Would recommend to others."
"Service was very quick and efficient. Plumber was very courteous, careful and cleaned up after the job - much appreciated."
"The engineer arrived within 1.5 hours of request and took less than an hour to repair a non filling toilet cistern by replacing the correct valve. I was happy with the engineer and his work."
"The engineer who visited my house was very professional, friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate in using this service again or recommending to anyone else. Thanks so much!"
"I was very happy with the man that did the work, very experienced and helpful. Thank you to him!"
"The end to end customer journey was fantastic. My call was dealt with very professionally by a helpful and very polite team member. I was kept up to date with my visit and called an hour ahead before the engineer arrived. Paul was amazing. He explained what he was doing throughout and was very friendly and professional. Having such an engineer like Paul made the service really fantastic and I would definitely recommend Rightio to a friend. Thank you"
"John Paul came for the job call out. He was brilliant. Sorted the problem answered all my questions and queries in simple English rather than the technical jargon. 5star plus for John Paul. Thank you very much would highly recommend to friends n family R.Raja"
"The engineer was brilliant. Friendly, professional and quick. He talked us through each step and made sure we understood the work being carried out. A great guy. Overall, very pleased."
"Two things during my initial discussion with the person who answered my call - I would have preferred you to say we could do it tomorrow and if you could fit it in on the same day as my initial enquiry it would have been a bonus (under promise and over delivery). What I got was two calls to say you couldn't come when indicated which had me wondering what type of organisation I was dealing with. And secondly I wasn't sure if the job went to a second or more hours what the cost would be. I would have preferred a definite quote. The guy who did the job was very good and explained what he was doing as he went along. Hope this helps."
"Engineer arrive as expected. Pleasant manner. Didn't mess about, got right on and fixed the problem and offered advice for the future."
Dear Mr Ambrose, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor our work and improve for the future. We pride ourselves on our ability to work to a high level in an efficient manner and so it is great that our engineer was able to arrive as expected in a pleasant manner to get right on with the job whilst offering advice for the future. Please do feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"These guys were brilliant right from the start calm well manned and explained everything to me. The young man checked and advised me on what I needed then went and brought my knew mixer tap and fitted it....job done and at a reasonable cost. I’m now stress free. Many Thanks Rightio šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
Dear Mrs Elouadihi, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor our work and improve for the future. It is true that at Rightio, all of our engineers have a minimum of five years worth of experience in order to guarantee that they can carry out repair work to the highest of standards and so it is encouraging that you were satisfied with our services with our engineer checking and advising you on your mixer tap before fitting the tap at a reasonable cost. Please do feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"I called for a plumber due to a leak, they were punctual, kept me informed and the plumber was fantastic came in fixed it all with a smile, he then had to drive all the way back in rush hour, fantastic service, highly recommend."
Dear Mrs Parks, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor and improve for the future. We have worked extensively to ensure that our process from booking in work through to its completion is as efficient as possible so it is great to receive your feedback that our plumber was punctual, fixed your issue with a smile whilst keeping you informed throughout your work with out company. Please feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
Rightio is rated 4.63 based on 1,765 reviews