Rightio Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Telephone
"Riaan had to make some alterations to the worktop to ensure the new hob fitted, which he did without any fuss. He carried out the work cheerfully, on time, and to the standard I wanted."
"THANK YOU for service, your plumber Martin B. fixed it very quickly, we are impressed with his knowledge and manner. your overall service exceeded our expectations. We will keep your details in our don't panic draw, hope we won't need them but I bet we will. David & Barbara from Ripley"
"We are extremely satisfied with your VERY EFFICIENT SERVICE from the moment I contacted you to the job completion in less than 3 hours. John (the plumber) who sorted our problem was extremely knowledgeable and very kind and courteous in every way. I would certainly contact you if and when needed at any time. Thank you so much, from a very satisfied customer Kathy Putt"
"An excellent job. I was particularly impressed that Rightio were able to reschedule the work at 12 hours notice to allow me to attend a funeral!"
"Thank you for your prompt response to my emergency."
"Harry came to fix leaking pipes in the kitchen. He was professional, courteous and very competent in handling the problem without any fuss. I was impressed by his high standards and his reassuring manner. I would not hesitate to use this company again: trustworthy."
"Martin was very experienced and knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it. very pleased with the fast response and advice."
"The service was efficient and informative"
"In an emergency how marvelous to find a reliable company to put things right. From my first phone call, to the plumber leaving my property, it was about 2 hours. The plumber was polite, pleasant and efficient. Yes it is a bit more to use an emergency plumber but for peace of mind it was worth the expense."
"The gas engineer went the extra mile to complete the work with a professional attitude"
"Great couple of lads who did the job within the half hour keeping costs to a minimum. And they did make me smile when they discovered what had blocked the bathroom washbasin!"
"Fitter was spot on job well done and left no mess cleaning up after job finished"
"The bloke that came round to fix my radiator was awesome. Friendly, professional and a great help indeed. A credit to the company."
"Very quick response to my frantic phone call, a very pleasant plumber came and fixed the problem for me, Thank you very much."
"Your engineer arrived promptly and worked well and cheerfully on what proved to be not a straightforward job"
"Excellent service, pump on my boiler had packed up, engineer identified problem within minutes and called back the next day as promised and resolved in under an hour for both visits."
"The plumber came to his prearranged appointment and dealt with the problems I had reported in an efficient manner. I was satisfied."
"Fantastic customer service from the very pleasant telephone booking (thank you Eve) to the efficient and personable young plumber, who quickly sorted out the problem, the whole job was seamless. We were even kept updated as to arrival time. Thank you so much"
"Brilliant job from start to finish. Prompt and efficient. Turned up on time and did the job very professionally."
"Very quick response to call out. Charges explained clearly. Plumber very pleasant job completed quickly & efficiently. Excellent service"
Rightio is rated 4.65 based on 1,857 reviews