Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Can't thank you enough Darrell was great straight to the job solved the problem and replaced part.Well worth a phone call to you saved the day Regards
Very satisfactory service In one word grand job done
Thank you for attending so quickly. Your plumber was extremely helpful considerate, friendly and professional. Thank goodness he was calming when I was panicking. Job completed proficiently and had all the parts needed to hand. Job done within an hour. Great service.
Arrived promptly first thing in the morning as promised. Replaced the thermocouple and serviced the burner and adjusted gas valves and cleaned up after the work completed. Carried out a gas check on the boiler and informed me of the results. The engineer was very professional in all his work and I would fully recommend him for future work.
WE had used a plumber from 'Checkatrade', he came around and after a lot of 'teeth sucking' gave us an idea of what needed doing. He kept phoning us with part prices, and scaring us, we needed to get another quote. In can Martin from Rightio, he calmly fixed the problems, and gave us a bill about 10% of the cost quoted by the first company. He was calm, polite and oh so kind, dealing with my tears as far as Covid allows. THANK YOU!
Scott went above and beyond to install my washbasin tap. There was a piece missing from the box but instead of saying it couldn't be done, he sourced the part through a personal contact and came back as soon as he had it and did a brilliant job. So pleased. Thank you Rightio.
Very pleasant and courteous gentleman who just got on with it and sorted the problem. Thanks very much.
Arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently to cure the problem. Also very friendly and helpful. Thank you.
Great job and professionally done ✅Thank you to James - he arrived on time dealt with our drainage/blockage issues outside and checked inside property with efficiency always with a smile. Satisfied customer on first call would recommend company anytime!👌
A very pleasant gas fitter called Penny came to disconnect my mothers gas cooker and check the safety of her gas fire. She explained what she was doing and also let us know when we could expect her. Excellent service. Thank you
Very efficient and helped resolve my problem quickly and put my mind to rest
Next (or same!) day slots available, brilliant and efficient service, we're a happy household!
James lovely, very professional and prepared to go the extra mile and first class. You have a valued member of staff there, treasure him, people like James are hard to find.
Engineer turned up on the same day managed to fix the problem within the hour brilliant.
Fab quick service..thank you so much .please pass on my sincere thanks to the lovely gentlemen that fixed my taps
Your plumber was extremely efficient and courteous and it was good to get the house warm again.
Steadying first responder on telephone. Polite, friendly and well spoken locksmith who came to premises. Easy method of payment. Covid compliant. Thanks
Excellent! A very helpful operative who fixed the problem quickly and explained what was needed to get things working. He is a credit to your company.
A timely response from an accredited man who knew exactly what the problem was. Now back to normal. Thank you
To be honest I thought that it may be an extortionate way of getting a plumber but I was wrong. The price was clearly stated and very reasonable especially for a same day service. The people at the call centre were very helpful and explained everything very well and I was kept well informed as to the progress of my job. Craig the plumber was quick and courteous and observed all COVID guidelines to the letter. Very impressed.
Rightio is rated 4.66 based on 1,906 reviews