Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Very prompt arrival , constructive practical approach. Friendly, efficient and successful outcome including willingness to procure a needed spare part from a supplier and fit within the hour. Well exceeded my expectations.
I am pleased l choose to follow my friends recommendation to choose rightio to service my boiler they were prompt friendly, and to the best of my knowledge appear to carry out a good job. I am pleased with service l received and the reassurance the boiler was good to go.
An extremely big thank you for your prompt attendance when I had a leak behind the bath. Was quickly and efficiently fixed by the lady who attended. Very friendly and explained the problem. Excellent service from start to finish. Would have no hesitation using your services again.
Phoned up and was given a 2 hour response time but the engineer arrived within 1 hour and the gentleman was extremely polite and friendly. He fixed the problem very quickly which for myself was an emergency. Also the person I spoke to on the phone to arrange the job was very polite and friendly. Highly recommend and would use again
Called around 8am ish spoke to a very knowledgeable and well versued Male who was efficient with the booking. Advised within an hour. Text received advising 3/4 hour slot. Locksmith turned up at 10am explained the problem fixed the problem, cleaned up work area afterwards and advised guarentee period on lock etc. Extremely pleasant experience. 100% use them again. Happy Homeowner 😊
I can fully recommend RIGHTIO for fantastic workmanship they arrived on time polite and very helpful and sorted out my plumbing job straight away thank you. Mrs Anderson
Just perfect customer care from my first worried phone call to the swift and knowledgeable plumber who fixed our problem (Luke). Would definitely use again. Thank you guys you got it so right!
Good customer service when I rang up; representative arranged for engineer to come round as requested later in the day; he called half an hour before his arrival and works were carried out efficiently. So well done.
Fantastic, fast service, called 1pm today, made arrangements for tomorrow, they called me back at 1.15pm today said someone was in the area and could come now, man came 2.03pm job completed by 2.40pm was only a small job but wow that's service with a smile!
Hi the first point of contact via phone with Harry was very helpful and professional after explaining my requirements he booked my appointment with full explanation of what payment policy etc Phil & Adam the gas fitters were absolutely brilliant they were professional respectful courteous and respectful l would without hesitation recommend your company Many thanks Kindest regards
Had a leak in my water cylinder. Phoned Rightio and a man was sent out to me within a couple of hours on a Sunday. The man was Very polite and courteous and completed the job Very quickly. Could not fault anything.
Plumber attended within an hour of my call. He quickly replaced the faulty tap and got the water flowing again. Very polite and considerate. Worth paying a premium for the speed and reliability. Gives peace of mind.
Had every confidence in Hailey and her team to fit in new shower, sink and loo and moved the sink into a better position than the last one. Really nice people. Cleaned up afterwards. Big thank you to this team 10 out of 10
Simply the best, these people are. My engineer was very knowledgeable, very thorough, very tidy, and ensured that we finally had regular hot water from a boiler that had started identifying as nothing more than wall art. Many thanks indeed, Harjinder!
Very surprised to get same day service, as it was not an emergency, although It of course needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. I was kept up to date with the progress of finding an engineer, and every one on the phone was friendly and helpful.
Extremely prompt. Emailed Rightio with problem at 09:00 and engineer arrived at 11:20 and identified problem as air in system. I thought initially that Motorised valve was problem, but he identified air in system as route cause. Well done Rightio I will be recommending you to family and friends.
We were extremely happy with how quickly our engineer arrived and within a minute he knew exactly what needed done and already had the part in his van. Such a friendly man and didn’t mind a few wee cats coming in to try and help him while he worked!! Would definitely recommend and be happy to use Rightio again!!
Very helpful and empathetic staff on the telephone for initial enquiry as I was at a loss of what to do. I was contacted by telephone to let me know I was the next call nd the engineer would be with me within the next half hour. The engineer was courteous and got the job done quickly and efficiently nd was very helpful answering all my questions. I would recommend Rightio to anyone so thank you so much
The engineer was amazing he explained in detail what the problems was and showed me what the problems was so I could see for myself he guided me through the process so I knew what he was doing so I felt more comfortable with what he was doing and he made sure I understood and explained next time what to do to avoid the problems I currently had. He was amazing, quick, friendly, and overall a fantastic help.
Rang Rightio after being let down by another plumber after a leak happening in our downstairs toilet. The staff on the phone were polite and reassuring, they understood the emergency and were able to advise on timescales. They checked with me at all stages whether times and prices would be ok. We were kept up to date with what time the technician would be with us, either by phone or text message. They had to go and return another time as we needed support from the water company to locate external stop tap but they sent the same technician back to complete the work. He worked quickly and to a good quality. Afterwards, he walked me through what was done and made sure I was happy with the work. Very happy with their service.
Rightio is rated 4.73 based on 2,419 reviews