Rightio Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

"Could not wish for better, perfect service all round from office staff to engineer this is a tenanted property and they communicated directly with the tenant making my life stress free thanks and on a Saturday"
"Excellent for emergency. Good, efficient plumber who arrived within time promised and explained everything."
"Engineer arrived as promised, within about 90 minutes of initial call. We had feared that leak repair would require damage to walls/tiling but the engineer found source quickly and sorted it out without any damage at all. Many thanks."
"I was apprehensive about contacting someone I'd never heard of but your staff made contact with you very reassuring and I was very surprised to get the job done within 3 hours of inquiring. And the two men who came were pleasant and completed the work satisfactorily and in less than half an hour. Many thanks."
"Plumber came on time, was very polite, and explained everything he was doing as he went along. Would recommend to others."
"Service was very quick and efficient. Plumber was very courteous, careful and cleaned up after the job - much appreciated."
"The engineer arrived within 1.5 hours of request and took less than an hour to repair a non filling toilet cistern by replacing the correct valve. I was happy with the engineer and his work."
"The engineer who visited my house was very professional, friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate in using this service again or recommending to anyone else. Thanks so much!"
"I was very happy with the man that did the work, very experienced and helpful. Thank you to him!"
"The end to end customer journey was fantastic. My call was dealt with very professionally by a helpful and very polite team member. I was kept up to date with my visit and called an hour ahead before the engineer arrived. Paul was amazing. He explained what he was doing throughout and was very friendly and professional. Having such an engineer like Paul made the service really fantastic and I would definitely recommend Rightio to a friend. Thank you"
"John Paul came for the job call out. He was brilliant. Sorted the problem answered all my questions and queries in simple English rather than the technical jargon. 5star plus for John Paul. Thank you very much would highly recommend to friends n family R.Raja"
"The engineer was brilliant. Friendly, professional and quick. He talked us through each step and made sure we understood the work being carried out. A great guy. Overall, very pleased."
"Two things during my initial discussion with the person who answered my call - I would have preferred you to say we could do it tomorrow and if you could fit it in on the same day as my initial enquiry it would have been a bonus (under promise and over delivery). What I got was two calls to say you couldn't come when indicated which had me wondering what type of organisation I was dealing with. And secondly I wasn't sure if the job went to a second or more hours what the cost would be. I would have preferred a definite quote. The guy who did the job was very good and explained what he was doing as he went along. Hope this helps."
"Engineer arrive as expected. Pleasant manner. Didn't mess about, got right on and fixed the problem and offered advice for the future."
Dear Mr Ambrose, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor our work and improve for the future. We pride ourselves on our ability to work to a high level in an efficient manner and so it is great that our engineer was able to arrive as expected in a pleasant manner to get right on with the job whilst offering advice for the future. Please do feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"These guys were brilliant right from the start calm well manned and explained everything to me. The young man checked and advised me on what I needed then went and brought my knew mixer tap and fitted it....job done and at a reasonable cost. I’m now stress free. Many Thanks Rightio šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
Dear Mrs Elouadihi, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor our work and improve for the future. It is true that at Rightio, all of our engineers have a minimum of five years worth of experience in order to guarantee that they can carry out repair work to the highest of standards and so it is encouraging that you were satisfied with our services with our engineer checking and advising you on your mixer tap before fitting the tap at a reasonable cost. Please do feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"I called for a plumber due to a leak, they were punctual, kept me informed and the plumber was fantastic came in fixed it all with a smile, he then had to drive all the way back in rush hour, fantastic service, highly recommend."
Dear Mrs Parks, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor and improve for the future. We have worked extensively to ensure that our process from booking in work through to its completion is as efficient as possible so it is great to receive your feedback that our plumber was punctual, fixed your issue with a smile whilst keeping you informed throughout your work with out company. Please feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"Had a leak and water was coming through the kitchen ceiling from the bathroom. Your plumber, Craig, arrived very quickly because I was stressed and my husband has Dementia. Craig found the source of the leak and repaired it and put all carpets etc. back the way they were and tidied up. He was really great. Sympathetic, courteous and very helpful explaining everything every step of the way. I would highly recommend."
Dear Mrs Soler, firstly we would like to thank you for choosing Rightio for your repair work needs as well as for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor the service that we provide and to improve our service for the future. We are extremely pleased that you were so impressed by the service that our engineer, Craig , provided you during the works carried out at your property and we will be sure to pass on the feedback to our valued engineer! If you would like to receive the same level of service then please feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"The plumber John who came was excellent knew his stuff and did not mess about wasting any time he diagnosed the problem and fixed it straight away he was polite friendly and knowledgeable and it was a great relief to have my elderly mothers issue sorted in such a professional way and it is very refreshing to have a trades person explain what they are doing and not be patronising highly recommend this service it does what it says on the tin."
Dear Mrs Taylor, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor our work and improve for the future. All of our engineers have a minimum of five years experience to ensure that they can carry out repair work to the highest of standards and so it is excellent that you were satisfied with the service that our engineer, John, provided by diagnosing and repairing your issue in a professional way. Please do feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs as we will be more than happy to assist you, Best Regards, Fergal
"Fantastic job. I am a fussy customer and he paid attention to every detail, no complaints, just professional; if only all services everywhere else were carried out to the same standard. Exemplary. Next time I need you I will definitely ask to book this engineer."
Dear Mr Davies, firstly we would like to thank you for choosing Rightio for your repair work needs as well as for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor the service that we provide and to improve our service for the future. We are extremely pleased that you were so impressed by the service that our engineer provided you during the works carried out at your property with our engineer paying attention to every detail and we will be sure to pass on the feedback to our valued engineer! If you would like to receive the same level of service then please feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs, Best Regards, Fergal
"Fantastic response from telephone call to job completion.the lady on the phone and the who did the job first rate well done, 10 out of 10 many thanks."
Dear Mr Garnett, thank you for using our services at Rightio and for leaving a review of our company online as this helps us to monitor and improve for the future. We have worked extensively to ensure that our process from booking in work through to its completion is as efficient as possible so it is very pleasing to hear that you were satisfied with the work in which we provided, considering it be a 10 out of 10 job! Please feel free to contact Rightio in the future for any of your repair work needs as we will be more than happy to assist you, Best Regards, Fergal
Rightio is rated 4.63 based on 1,761 reviews