Rightio Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Mr Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Everything's fine and done very well and quickly 😉"
Mrs Harrington
Verified Buyer
"My son had wired the light fitting up wrong so it didn't work and now it's sorted thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Engineer was prompt in the job and knew what he was doing plus was customer friendly and polite!"
Mrs Oelrichs
"Very efficient service."
Mrs Whitehouse
Verified Buyer
"Good efficient response nice guy xx"
"First class work speedy response."
Mr Morrish
Verified Buyer
"The plumber was extremely friendly and did the job with little to no mess. Because of his friendly nature and professional attitude I would recommend you to friends."
"Fast efficient reasonable price. Arrived 1 hour after I phoned for someone to do the job, cant beat that."
Mr Simpson
"Very good service"
Miss Bradshaw
Verified Buyer
"First class service! This is the second time that I have used Rightio, and both times the work has been carried out quickly and to an excellent standard.Thank you."
"Wonderful service, kept informed from booking to arrival of engineer. Took a little longer than we expected but was informed from the start call out requests were high, wouldn’t stop me using the service because it was so professional. Follow up call soon after my visit to check whether I was satisfied."
Mrs Bellis
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service from start to finish with helpful, knowledgeable staff"
Mr Seabrook
Verified Buyer
"Good quick prompt service. Visit carried out in 3hrs by a very polite workman."
Mrs Winkless
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman who came to the address, was very friendly, and polite, and efficient."
"After waiting for the job too be done we are happy with the work your engineer did for us thank you"
Mrs Lunnon
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, professional service at a reasonable price."
Mrs Elcock
Verified Buyer
"The plumber I had was so helpful, he showed me the bad workmanship carried out by the engineer who plumbed in my washing machine. The cost of the job was also reasonable. Thank you Rightio"
Mr Rawlings
Verified Buyer
"Brian arrived promptly and carried out our boiler servicing very efficiently. He was such a pleasant and polite young man and we would not hesitate to recommend your company and his expertise to our friends and neighbors."
"Great service, very pleased."
Mr Sapcote
Verified Buyer
"Glad to have my heating back on. Problem was fixed and the guy was very pleasant and helpful"
Rightio is rated 4.48 based on 1,229 reviews